View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 01:15 PM   #33
BigBadWolfy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody's_slave View Post
This was such a fun dare to do since I tried the weirdest position of all. I lied on the floor close to my bed with my pussy up and ly legs on the edge of the bed. As soon as I started melting the ice cube on my clit, the water began to drip on my belly, then went to my chest and finally to my neck. I thing I might have inserted in my pussy more than a half of the ice cube as the watter was dripping on the floor and I didn't want to make a mess. The funniest part is that before inserting the ice cube in my pussy I inserted one finger and a lot of air starting coming out of my pussy and it seemed like my vagina was farting. The air kept coming out the entire time and I was laughing out loud. As soon as the ice melted I run to my bathroom, but I dropped a lot of water on my way to the bathtub. Thank you for your roll, number 11 was like a breath of fresh air for me, although the position was quite uncomfortable and my back hurts. I really hope you enjoyed my report because I had a lot of fun doing this dare and also writing the feedback.

grate reports <3 keep hanging in there girl, you are doing a fun and noble thing

20+/m/gay/slave (mostly)/UTC+01:00

My Pm Dares

Likes: complete control, cbt, bondage, pain, nipple play, pet play, light anal, ice, humiliation, semi/hidden public, games, hypno
Limits: social suicide, permanent, blood, scat, involving others
Toys: average size dildo, big realistic vibrator, anal plug, chastity cage, handcuffs
BigBadWolfy is offline   Reply With Quote