View Single Post
Old 10-28-2014, 09:53 AM   #38
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 14

Truth and dare interrupted by bullies

Chapter 14

Mike is sitting in his room thinking: “I should go talking to Elena, about what we did yesterday. I am just too afraid, what she will say. Maybe it is best to let it be, and hope that neither she nor the two will mention it anything again...”
He is the first to receive the message from Sue: “If you want the video of you and your sister to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Mike looks at the message, reads it again and thinks: “Another game, I knew it was too good to be true that it ended with the photo…”

Elena too is sitting in her room and thinking of the same episode: “I really do not hope that anyone will see that video. It will ruin everything at school. And what will our parents say and do, if they knew? No… I cannot have anyone seeing that video, I just have to believe that the video stay our secret…”
She too receive the message: “If you want the video of you and your brother to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Elena lets the phone fall to the ground, and holds her head in her hands. She is thinking: “Nooooooo…”

Nikki is in her room, trying to do her homework. However she constantly thinks of the episode in the garage: “How could I do such thing? How could I just strip naked there and let her take those photos? I know, she has the photos of Jenny, but if anyone see them… I am thirteen, and look at my body. I will be teased so badly…”

Jenny is also thinking back at her own strip show from the previous day: “I really hope that the girl’s brother does not want more… I might not have any choices than to send him more photos. He is probably playing with himself, when he looks at my photos… Ohhh it is so terrible…”
She hears her phone getting a message, so she reads it: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Jenny cannot believe it, she thinks: “I trusted those two girls, what are they going to us?”

Tom is in the shower looking down at his little dick, while he is thinking: “I beg that he is not showing those photos to anyone. I have stayed away from public shower rooms for years to cover up my secret… Oh I really hope that my secret stays a secret.”
As he exits the shower, he looks at his phone and reads the message: “If you want the photo of you to be a secret, join the next game as usual. And remember do not tell anyone!”
Tom too is thinking: “No I cannot play anymore, nooo… But I have no choice. I have to go and hope for the best…”

Adam is sitting by his computer thinking about the visit earlier that day: “How did they get the recordings? I checked the clubhouse, and there were no sign of any cameras. And it cannot be any of the others, it just can’t.”
A moment later an email is arriving. Adam opens it and reads the content: “Hi Adam. We need you to arrange a new game with your friends. Preferable this Saturday, do whatever you can to get your parents away. Time and place is the usual – in your clubhouse at one after lunch.”
Adam is thinking: “NO!! I can’t arrange another game… no more.”
He is reading the rest of the email: “And Adam, if you need to know why you should arrange the game, look at the attachments. P.S. Don’t tell them about this email or the attached files. Just get them to be there, and reply when they have agreed!!”
There is no signature, but Adam sees the six attached pictures. He wait a moment, then opens them one by one. Each of them is a nude picture of the six friends.
At first Adam is scared and angry, but as he watch the pictures, he stops at the three of his female friends. He cannot stop himself from looking at them.
First he sees Jenny, she has small tits and little hair covering a little of her pussy. Then he looks at Nikki. She does not have much to show. Finally he looks at Elena, her tits are so nice. All three of them are actually very beautiful.
Adam gets back to the email and thinks: “What do I do? I should call the others… No it is too risky, I have to have them to come Saturday, and then we will find a solution all together… Mom and dad I have to deal with later, they are the least of my problems.”
He sends a text message to his five friends: “New game Saturday, same time and place as always. Adam.”

Within five minutes they have all replied back that they will join. Adam is then replying to the email. He is writing: “We will all join the game. Adam.”
He reads the email again, and click send.
Lena reads the reply and lets her friend know: “Adam has already done it! Sue it was a good idea to motivate the others to reply.”
The others are smiling.
Bobby: “It is getting late. Let’s meet at Sue’s place Saturday morning, to do the last planning.”
Before Sue and Bobby is leaving, Karl is stopping them: “Remember to think of good game rules, truths and dares!”
Sue: “Of course – see you!!”
Bobby and Sue are leaving, all of them looking forward to the game day.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote