View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:35 PM   #83
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by person7 View Post
can i claim 75 mins?
Ok,.. I do want to avoid that things are overheating... That would spoil it. But to get things back to how it was intended...
You missed the 75, but you can claim the 80. If you do it will get blocked for 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
It is. I did not think that it would he going this far. But then I am about to do more than I originally thought.

As of now it looks like I will be doing 80 minutes this Sunday night. I am glad the the ladies were able to get the slots they wanted. Women and children first.

My time is not yet fixed 80 minutes though. There is more than three days open for others to bump it up. I doubt it will go to 90 by then. I am fairly sure that I can do 90. But, I doubt that it will easy or comfortable.

I tried to test the time lapse cam on my phone. It turns out it will go 30 times speed. So ninty minutes will be seen in just 3. I am having primes setting the phone on edge just right to get a good shot. PM if you have a suggestion.
dave
Ok,.. I really appreciate you're joining. You have really showed that you want. I trust you can, i'm curious to how it will go.

For that reason,...
I allow person7 to claim 80minutes before you go if he still wants.
But if he does not claim it i want to grant you your claim. So,.. Not letting others to go before you.
So,... Your looking at 80, or 85 minutes, depending on what person7 does.

I like a lot that this thread has a big revival,.. But i don't want it to get overheat.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story

Last edited by sir sam; 02-10-2017 at 12:10 AM.