View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 03:14 PM   #82
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
After that dave47630 has reserved a spot for sunday. It's amazing how this thread is developing.
It is. I did not think that it would he going this far. But then I am about to do more than I originally thought.

As of now it looks like I will be doing 80 minutes this Sunday night. I am glad the the ladies were able to get the slots they wanted. Women and children first.

My time is not yet fixed 80 minutes though. There is more than three days open for others to bump it up. I doubt it will go to 90 by then. I am fairly sure that I can do 90. But, I doubt that it will easy or comfortable.

I tried to test the time lapse cam on my phone. It turns out it will go 30 times speed. So ninty minutes will be seen in just 3. I am having primes setting the phone on edge just right to get a good shot. PM if you have a suggestion.
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications