View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 05:34 AM   #71
Sam~
Truth Freak

I'm not sure will ever find an answer to this. I mean to be fair I probably don't get it as bad as younger girls in their late teens / early 20s as I'm sure they will get more attention than someone approaching 30 lol

But as a relatively open switch / dome I do still get a fair few annoying pms, some I can hardly believe! Doesn't seem to matter how many times I say I have a sub and don't want another.

I do understand it is tough for some guy's, due to the ratio of sub guy's and dome girls, but I can't really help that.

But another thing that hasn't really been mentioned here that I find annoying is when I'm in chat. The number of pm requests and whispers I get, which I find frustrating when I'm trying to chat too others.

I still don't know why there can't be a permanent ignore feature in chat, why when you leave and then come back it no longer ignores them. As it is very annoying to have to re-ignore someone every time they turn up in chat. This would not solve the problem, as most are different people, but would help.
(on a side note would also help me not to have to see a certain person's ass, who insists on posting pics in chat sometimes several times a day!)

Last edited by Sam~; 09-20-2016 at 05:42 AM.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote