View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 04:23 PM   #62
cacti
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
Well also, a girl (or a guy but mostly girls) should not have to feel like they have to be anonymous for their own safety on a website like this. They should not have to worry about being stalked or harassed by people on here or blackmailed. Maybe if we focused more on that than on hiding our identities then we could have more fun.
I agree, but the internet simply isn't as innocent as that. I wish we could all have fun on our favourite websites and not have to worry about our safety and anonymity, but there will always be creepy assholes there to prevent that from happening. Girls do face the absolute worst of it one websites like these and despite using them for a long time it still disgusts me the way guys beg for their attention, but they just don't stop coming I'm afraid.

I've also yet to encounter a website that has a good solution to the PM problems discussed in this thread, but it just seems impossible to completely filter out all of the shitposts. On this website, there is an option to only receive PMs from contacts and mods but I understand why some people don't like the idea of that.

Likes: Cum play, anal play (household objects/fingers), feet, pee, humiliation, sissification, hidden public
Dislikes/ punishments: spanking, body writing, denial
Limits: high risk public, pain/blood, family, illegal, permanent, face pics, vomit, heavy scat

bdsm test results

AMA

Last edited by cacti; 09-18-2016 at 04:51 PM.
cacti is offline   Reply With Quote