View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 01:59 AM   #44
pirahnna
getDare Sweetheart

I did more. I did 55 minutes of cornertime.
So Today i finally did this. I admit , Corner time is not my thing but I'm pretty damn good in it . So I put my phone on alarm then I kneel and nose to the wall . corner time began .

- How did you experience your cornertime?
It is in my personality , every task that I feel that I'm doing this for someone superior to me makes me feels good even corner time .
- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
So first I thought "Hey what the fuck are u doing just forget about it , you have a lot of works to do" . But I forced myself to think abour Sir Sam and how he will be happy While I'm doing this . so by the time the thought was gone And I had to think about other thing
- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I have a pretty good Imagination , I can think about a fantasy or a book or even a movie for hours , so I thought about a book I recently read "The Way of kings" by Brandon Sanderson . I dont how many minutes I was thinking about the Story and the characters , my theories . but all of them ruined when my phone started to ring . 7 miss call . I got worried , "Who is it ? " , " Is something happened? " , "Should I just break the corner time and start over after answering the phone ? " , I didn't do it . I continued ...
- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
I felt uncomfortable on my knees , I was bored and worried about the miss calls . If the miss calls didnt happen it would be much easier corner time I could think about another book or movie . just a few minutes before the phone alarm I was thinking about Sir Sam again . about him and bunch of his slaves laughing to me which made me get hard in last secs but then It was the alarm and end of the task .
The following 3 users say Thank You to pirahnna for this post: