Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 10:18 PM   #10
sirius

I stared in blank amazement. I was still lying on the carpet in our living room utterly naked except for my Mistress’s collar around my neck. Next to me lay my also naked father who had gotten the night started by fucking me while I had a blindfold on; God that was so hot when I had turned around and seen him shoving that beautiful rod of his deep into me. WAIT, did that thought just cross my mind? My Dad having sex with me was hot?

Anyway, both of our holes were still dripping with the cum of four of the five naked guys sitting on our couches including my brother Luke, his disgusting friend and neighbor Brandon, Brandon’s massive and mean-looking dad, some other guy named George, and the other guy who had stayed exclusively with his girlfriend in the corner the whole time. Every male phallus in the room was now hanging over limply, spent for the moment while the owner of each caught his breath, letting out the occasional chuckle and offering an exhausted, but celebratory high five. As the objects of the aforementioned phallic lust, my Dad and I lay on the floor also exhausted. Both our hair was in that crazy, post-sex mess and encrusted with a bit of semen.

I could see a small stream of fluid slowly leaking from his puckered anus and across his firm and slightly hairy butt and I could feel those same streams spilling from my pussy and ass which had been fucked simultaneously for the first time in my life. Giving in to the slut inside me, I allowed myself to dwell on that exquisite pounding for a second and smile. My reverie was short lived, however.

Every single eye in the room was now trained on the top of the stairs. There stood my sister and Mistress, Chelsea, who held a leather leash that led to a collar similar to mine which was fastened around my mother’s neck. Mistress was naked except for a pair of thigh-high leather boots and a giant strap-on while my mother was completely and utterly naked barring the collar. I hadn’t seen my mother’s body in years.

She was quite the business power woman around town, almost always in a sharp pantsuit or snappy and classy business skirt and blouse. She had the perfect, blonde, shoulder-length hair that she always kept straightened and parted just so. She kept herself in very good shape because she felt like it gave her an edge in the business world. She now stood before us staring at the floor, but looking like a goddess for a woman in her mid-forties. She stood about midway in between Chelsea and I at around 5 foot 7, but she had both of us easily beat in the breast department. Her creamy white shoulders curved gracefully down into a bosom of DD breasts that, while they drooped slightly, defied her age. Her broad hips gave evidence to the three children she had born, but everything was still proportional and toned as if it were carved from marble.

I stared amazed, inspired, and jealous at my mother’s curvaceous, flawless body. In the presence of this nude woman, I felt like a bit of a skinny little girl. She looked like the very essence of power and beauty, but here she was naked and cowed by her very own daughter.

“Where were you tonight,” Mistress’s voice rang out?

Mom did not respond, but continued to just stand with her eyes down and arms limply at her sides.

A sharp crack of the riding crop on her behind caused her to jump and give a quick glance around the room.

“I asked you a question,” Mistress gritted between her teeth.

Mom hesitated for another second, but the swish of the riding crop swinging backwards caused her to quietly blurt out some mumbled words.

“What? Say it a bit louder so we all can hear,” Mistress demanded, again swishing her crop menacingly behind her.

“I was over at Dr. Flannigan’s house,” Mom managed.

A look of anger and hurt flashed across my dad’s face before he thought about the position he was in and seemed to glance around in meek apology.

“And what were you doing at Dr. Flannigan’s house,” Chelsea mocked?

Mom just kind of shrugged before the crack of the crop caused her to straighten and squeal a bit.

“Don’t seem to remember huh,” Mistress berated her? “Well, I seem to remember seeing you sucking his cock while he was chained to the bed and you were paddling his bare ass.” Mom’s eyes remained rooted to the floor. “In fact, you were wearing these boots and this strap-on right? You like being in charge huh?” She taunted Mom with the crop, sliding it up and down her body while Mom just trembled and whimpered slightly. “But who’s in charge here?!?”

Mom didn’t really move.

CRACK! The crop slapped across her ass again causing her to wince and her breasts to giggle freely as she danced slightly in pain.

“Who’s in charge here,” Chelsea demanded again?

“You are,” Mom managed.

“You are…who,” Chelsea growled.

“You are in charge Mistress,” Mom practically whined.

“That’s right. Now, down on your knees bitch,” Mistress commanded.

Mom obeyed without question and dropped onto her knees and leaned forward onto her hands. The sight seemed to reinvigorate most of the males in the room as every eye was still trained on my mother and sister and several of their dicks seemed flushed and revitalized; not hard yet, but certainly ready for action.

“Come, Bitch,” Mistress called while tugging on the leash. She led Mom around the living room once while she crawled dutifully behind her, not making eye contact with anyone.

I felt kind of ashamed and a bit sympathetic for her. She was my own mother for crying out loud and she was being utterly humiliated by my sister. I knew what that felt like and I wanted to hug her and tell her it was all going to be okay, but I held my place, knowing I didn’t want to incur the wrath of my Mistress.

Mistress led Mom all the way around before pulling her up next to Brandon’s Dad. “Tell him what you like.”

My mom finally looked up a bit, looking at Mistress before glancing at Mr. Porter and moving her eyes back to the floor. “Umm, I don’t know what you mean Mistress,” she said softly.

SLAP! The crop smacked her ass once again as Mistress restated, “C’mon bitch, tell Mr. Porter what you like! Well, what do you like you little fucking bitch? Do you like cocks, pussies?”

Mom flinched from the verbal onslaught and squeaked a bit timidly, “I like cocks.”

“And what do you like to do to cocks,” Mistress instantly demanded?

“I like to have sex with them,” Mom said, glancing a bit sideways, seemingly hoping that Mistress was satisfied.

Sarcastically, Mistress brandished the crop and intoned, “Oh, I think you can be more creative than that. Don’t you?
What do you really like to do with cocks? C’mon, tell us!”

“I like to fuck them,” she responded, again looking down.

“And what else,” Mistress pressed.

“I like to suck them,” Mom quickly replied, seeming to gain a bit more confidence.

“Well, go on then,” Mistress commanded.

Glancing up to see if there was any way out of it, Mom leaned forward and looked over at Dad for a brief moment before grasping Mr. Porter’s massive member and began to lick up the shaft. Mistress kept encouraging her with gentle, but menacing stokes and swishes of her crop. Mom then wrapped her lips around the large dick and began pumping her head up and down. She started to really get into it.

“Tell us what you like,” Mistress leaned down and whispered to her.

Breathing deeply and lustfully as she pulled her head off of the large member, Mom glanced up and gushed, “Oh, I love sucking cocks!” She instantly plunged her face back down into Mr. Porter’s lap and continued to blow him with vigor and enthusiasm while beginning to moan and groan. Unprompted, she licked up his shaft a couple of times, looked him in the eye and said, “Mmmm, this is a beautiful dick! I love it! I want it!” Again, she gobbled it back up and started slobbering all over the tan length and girth of his rock hard cock, slurping and sucking all the while.

Mistress gave her a couple of quick taps with the crop. “Alright, move on to the next one,” she guided.

Seeming to find her stride, Mom eagerly crawled over to Brandon’s lap, her large breasts bouncing and swinging with the rhythm of her motions, and started sucking him into her mouth and slathering her tongue all over him. Her slurping and licking became louder and even more enthusiastic as she bobbed her face down into his crotch and gave him the blowjob of a lifetime.

The sympathy within me started to slip as I could see she was beginning to enjoy herself. In fact, I began to admire her skills with a cock in her mouth as Brandon twitched and moaned in helpless pleasure at her ministrations.

“What else do you like Mom,” Mistress cooed?

“Mmmmm…slurp… I love being fucked,” she replied before continuing to blow him.

“Oh good,” Mistress said. “Well, go ahead and move onto the next one before you give that poor boy a heart attack.”

Practically jumping out from between Brandon’s legs, Mom quickly scrambled to George and gobbled his cock. He was already hard from the sight of this mature woman blowing the previous two, so she just got his cock well lubricated with her spit before shoving him completely into her throat. I could actually see the area of her upper neck where his cock was causing her throat to expand to accept his girth.

“Wow Mom, you are a real slut,” commented Mistress.

Pulling her face off George for a moment, she replied, “Oh I love cocks. Will you fuck me with this one later? I love it when I get fucked rough!” Strings of spit ran from her mouth to his rod as she spoke through heavy breaths before shoving it back home while staring up at him.

George was in utter heaven and groaned out his appreciation for her efforts, closing his eyes and pressing his pelvis forward, grinding his sex into her face.

“Alright you dirty slut, get the next cock hard and ready,” Mistress commanded.

A tangible tension rose in the room as everything else fell silent. Luke was the next guy in line. Mom gave George one last slurpy suck before jumping out from between his legs and toward the next dick she saw. She glanced up to see Luke staring back at her and, for perhaps the first time all night, she recognized her son sitting with his erect penis held out for her while he ogled her sensuous body. She froze in her tracks and it looked like she almost stopped breathing, unable to pull her eyes away from Luke staring back at her. For a good two minutes, the whole living room stood still. The only things moving were Mistress’s crop swinging back and forth and Luke’s face going from wonder to clearly enjoying the uncomfortableness of Mom at her current predicament.

Luke, growing impatient, whined, “C’mon Mom, what’s the matter? What about all of that liking it rough and loving to suck cocks?”

“But…but…you’re my son,” she whispered.

SLAP! The crop whipped across the pale globe of her ass. “What does that matter,” Mistress demanded. “I told you to suck him!”

“Yeah Mom, suck my dick,” Luke added.

Mom winced at the crop and glanced around as if pleading for help. She whispered sharply to Dad, “Dan, do something.” Dad, being his big gentle self, looked at her with complete and utter sympathy, but he had already been cast under Mistress’s trap and he just shrugged weakly. Her eyes settled on me for a moment, almost begging me to convince my younger brother and sister to stop. Little did she know, that Dad and I were both just as much Chelsea’s bitches as she was; we had both already sucked Luke’s dick and much more. She was just lucky she hadn’t been made to fuck the dog yet. I gave her my best sympathy shrug and ‘go ahead’ sort of look I could. There was no other way out of it for her; she had to blow my brother and she’d probably have to do much worse by the end of the night.

She didn’t seem convinced, so I went mouthed to her, “Just do it. It’s okay!”

This seemed to do the trick as she took a deep breath, cast another long look around the room and advanced toward Luke and his jutting member. As she tentatively set her hands on his thighs, she made eye contact with him again which was a mistake. She paused again and started to back away shaking her head.

SMACK! CRACK! SLAP!

“C’mon Mom, suck his cock,” Mistress demanded, continuing to brandish the slim leather weapon. The sting of the crop drove her forward as she groveled into Luke’s crotch and lower abdomen.

SNAP!

“Not his stomach! His cock,” she railed.

Desperately, mom lifted herself, grabbed Luke’s dick and shoved it into her mouth as quickly as she could. Gagging and garbling on it, she shoved it as deep as it would go.

Luke grabbed her hair and began to control the tempo, thrusting himself powerfully into her throat as he drove his length past the resistance in her gullet.

“That’s better,” Mistress cooed while giving her several more little love taps on her now reddening ass cheeks.

I was back to feeling really sorry for Mom given all this rough treatment, but then she shifted to allow Luke more access to her throat and, as she did so, her back arched and her ass rose while I found myself staring straight at her pussy. The smooth, shaven lips that bore me, Chelsea, and Luke into this world were absolutely glistening from her arousal. She was being turned on by sucking her son’s dick and being dominated by her daughter! I watched in amazement as she pushed past the taboo act she was committing and truly began to enjoy the hard member in her mouth. My mother was truly a sexual inspiration.

Mr. Porter suddenly pulled his massive frame off of the couch and laid down. “Alright, as hot as this is, I want to fuck that pussy.” Continuing to arrange himself in the middle of the living room floor causing Dad to scoot to the side, he added, “Get your hot ass over here bitch!”

Mom glanced over while keeping her mouth on Luke’s cock, then looked up to Mistress for direction. She simply nodded, so Mom pulled off of Luke, glanced at Dad before crawling over and throwing her leg over Mr. Porter’s abdomen. She arched her back, reaching around behind her to grab his colossal organ and began to lower herself toward him. His pure size caused him to stall at her entrance as she strained and wiggled to get him comfortably inside.

Completely mesmerized, but desperately wanting a better view, I scooted across the floor until I was behind Dad, looking up between her legs. I had never witnessed anyone else have sex barring my Dad getting fucked and the quiet couple in the corner, but I was slightly preoccupied at that time.

I watched in fascination as her arched her back even further trying to put pressure at their union. Slowly, her lips began to part, allowing his head to march just inside before seeming to hand again. He reached up and pinched her nipples sharply. She threw her head back in a pleasurable squeal and I saw his dick suddenly sink a couple of inches into her before continuing to advance at a much slower pace. After at least ten seconds, she was fully impaled on him and she began to gyrate her hips, moaning her pleasure out as her clit ground into his pubic bone. The tilting and swaying of the round orbs of her ass was hypnotizing and every single person in the room was transfixed by her pole dancing of sorts.

Putting her hands down on his chest, she began to pump herself up and down onto his engorged shaft. Watching her lips pull against his skin as she rose and gobble him up on the way back down caused my nipples to harden and me to pinch my legs together. My mother was truly a woman with expertise in love making.

The whole environment was transformed, however, when Luke stood up and pushed her further over until her breasts her on Mr. Porter’s sweaty, barrel chest covered in a carpet of matted, grey hair.

“You want another cock,” he asked?

She hesitated again, glancing back at her son with a strange look of fear and uncertainty; not the same lustful confidence she had just exhibited in her sexual display riding Mr. Porter’s dick.

Luke swatted her ass causing her whole body to giggle slightly. “Tell me you want it.” She didn’t immediately respond, but I could see fluid leaking around the girth of the shaft in her pussy as he swatted her again.

“Ugh…God I want it,” she gave in. “Stick that sexy cock in my ass Luke.”

“Beg me for it,” he insisted as he lined himself up and pulled her cheeks apart.

“Yes…yes…put it in me,” she whined. “Give it to me Luke!” My mouth practically fell open as Mom completely gave herself over to the pleasure she wanted deep down. It seemed that all of the taboo and hesitation that had buried the kinky desires inside her were driven out by all of the domination and punishment.

He kept teasing her for a moment as she thrust herself back toward him.

“Please, I want your dick in my ass. C’mon Luke. I need another cock inside me,” she begged.

Pressing the head slightly against her puckered hole, he allowed her to push back against him, but only enough to barely to spread her sphincter slightly.

“No…deep,” she whined again as she continued to squirm as far back as Mr. Porter’s cock would allow. “I want it all. Shove it in me. Fuck me Luke! Fuck me!”

Grinning broadly, Luke obliged and rammed forward. Soon, I was watching both cocks piston in and out of her ass and vagina with incredible pace and aggression while she moaned, squealed, groaned, and screamed out her delight.

My loins were practically on fire from watching the whole the whole sexual scene before me. I have to admit, I was kind of jealous of my mom right then. Seeing her orgasm again as she was fucked in both holes while her nipples were pinched and twisted and her ass spanked to a bright red caused me to begin lightly stroking myself and wishing two of the other guys would do the same to me.

“George, come here,” Luke called. “Fuck her ass while I give her a taste of it.”

Happily, George took Luke’s place and began ramming his cock into my Mom’s rectum while Luke shoved his dick into her throat straight from her ass.

I thought about complaining and asking about me when Mistress told Dad to assume the position and began fucking him in the ass. Soon Brandon joined the fun and had my dad sucking his rod. The other couple still sat in the far corner. The guy had a raging hard on watching everything and the girl seemed intrigued, but not ready to join anything yet herself.

As I continued to watch everyone swap positions on my parents, alternately fucking her ass then his mouth or his ass then hers, I lay off to the side, naked and horny as all hell, but unable to attract the attention that I wanted; no needed.

I needed to be filled and fucked, but no one seemed to want me at the moment.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote