Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 06:11 AM   #9
sirius

I knelt on the living room floor, completely naked except for my sister’s collar around my neck and sperm from my dad and his dog dribbling out of my slit onto the carpet below. Across the living room, my sister was slamming her strap-on into my dad with all she was worth. I stared at them, mesmerized by the primal sexuality of it all. I had never seen my dad naked before, but he was a very solid man, cords of muscle standing out all over his contoured body. His arms and neck were a deep tan, but the rest of his body was a slightly hairy paleness. His firm ass shook each time my Mistress’s hips smashed forward as he groaned against her assault. The whole sight was incredibly surreal and, while incredibly taboo, they made it look incredibly natural. He rocking back against her powerful thrusts in a way I never would have thought possible and her driving her attached appendage into him with gusto.

After one last powerful blast, she withdrew her long, black dong from his ass. She stood up, grabbed a pair of blue cotton shorts from the couch and pulled them on over the strap-on, making it look like she had a hard-on.
As she continued to dress, I crawled over to my dad. “Are you okay,” I whispered to him.
He looked at me with shame and sadness in his eyes. “I’m fine Elena. Are you? I mean…I’m sorry…so sorry. And Argus?”
“Don’t worry Dad. I’m not hurt at all,” I assured him.
“Are you sure,” he queried.

“Yeah, yeah…I’m good.” Kind of ashamed, I lowered my face and added, “It kind of feels good actually.”
He glanced up at me. “Really?”
“Yeah…I’ve cum so much harder since Chelsea started making me do stuff,” I said. “I’m still not sure if I like it because it all seems so wrong, but…but…I want it really bad.”
“Even with the dog,” he asked?
“Oh yes! I cum so hard when I’m being fucked by a dog! And when I saw you behind me earlier, I came really hard too,” I admitted, glancing down.
A glimmer of a smile crossed his face. “Elena, I’m so sorry. You are really beautiful though…I just couldn’t help it…seeing you in here…”
“Don’t worry Dad. It’s not really your fault anyway and, besides, it felt good,” I patted his hand as I knelt next to his large, naked form on the floor.
We were soon broken from our quiet conversation on the floor. “Luke,” Mistress called as she finished zipping her shorts.
My brother slunk in from the kitchen with a video camera and his cell phone in his hand. Apparently none of us had noticed him in there, but he had evidently been filming the whole scene.
Dad glanced up. “Luke what the hell are you do…,” he began.
“Haha, oh Dad…I’ve got the whole thing on video and several pictures too. You fucking your little Slut over there and you taking it like a bitch from Chelsea,” Luke gloated.

Mistress broke in, “In a moment Luke. I need to run across town for a minute, so I want you to take over here. Think you can manage it?”
“Manage it? Of course I can manage these two horny cock-suckers,” he retorted.
“Now wait a minute,” Dad started while rising to his knees.
“No, you will do whatever I tell you and you will take it. Otherwise, a video of you and your little escapades will be e-mailed to all of your superiors and all of your friends.”
I burned with anger at the little twerp, but there wasn’t a thing I could do. He had me over a barrel too. I just gritted my teeth and stayed still while watching my dad shrink back down to the ground.
“Well, you all have a good time,” Mistress called as she walked down the stairs toward the front door while her hard-on continued bulging out of her shorts.
“See ya,” Luke replied before pulling his phone out. “Hey Brandon, you wanna have some fun? …cool yeah, bring ‘em on over…of course bring Brax…okay…see y’all in a minute. It’ll be great.”
He hung up the phone, then grinned at us. “Alright. We’ve got some guests coming, but I want y’all to suck my cock first.”
Without even questioning it, I crawled up in front of him and pulled his shorts down.
“Elena,” Dad semi-cried, semi-gurgled. “He’s your brother.”
“Oh, she’s likes my cock, don’t ya sister,” Luke smirked?
I just grabbed his semi-hard, long, slim dick and shoved it in my mouth, trying to ignore his egging.
“Alright Dad, bring your pale ass over here and join your daughter. If you want your indiscretions to remain secret, you’re going to suck my cock,” he demanded.

While leaving my mouth on my brother’s rod, I glanced over to see my dad slowly crawling over beside me. He knelt his large frame next to me and hesitantly set his hand on Luke’s bare thigh. I pulled his now hard meat out of my mouth and pointed the head toward my dad. I knew this would be hard for him, but he had to get over it and just do it. I think he knew that because he closed his eyes before slowly marching his face forward onto Luke’s stiff member. He flinched when the head hit the back of his throat and then wrapped his lips around his son’s boner.
“Come on sister. Lick my balls,” Luke groaned as he grabbed the back of Dad’s head and began to slowly fuck himself into his mouth.
I dipped underneath him and took his loose scrotum into my mouth and began gently fondling the wrinkly, loose skin surrounding my brother’s testicles. As I continued to suckle his low hanging fruit while feeling my dad’s bare chest brush back and forth on my back, I glanced to the back door. Outside, I could see a group of several people coming up the porch and walking across the patio towards the door.
The glass slid open quickly and Brandon, along with his dad, two guys who looked to be around twenty and very nerdy, and a girl who looked to be attached to one of the boys all filtered inside through the dining room and into the living room. Brax, the huge Dane, was with them as well as another, frenetic sheep dog of some type.
“Well, well, well, what have we here,” Brandon’s dad grinned looking back and forth between me and my dad who was still being forced to suck on Luke’s cock. He simply grunted and groaned around the member buried in his throat. As some further comments were made and Luke continued to abuse his mouth, I glanced down and noticed that my dad’s dick was beginning to come to life again and was semi-erect. He was being turned on by sucking my brother’s long, skinny cock!?!
Brandon’s dad chimed in again, “Alright boys, looks like it’s time to bust the dicks out.”

All of the guy’s pants were bulging with their various members and none of them were apparently shy about pulling them out. Soon, I was surrounded by my dad who was naked and on his knees next to me with five other stiff cocks pointed at us. I glanced at Brax, however, and my mind began to fill with memories and lusts about his massive doggie tool. I decided right then and there, that I was going to fuck Brax first and that was that.
I stood up and walked over to the couch, grabbing one of the main cushions, laid it on the floor, and knelt on it. I felt utterly exposed and ashamed of my nakedness, but I was on a mission. My lions had been stirred for that large, sexy Dane standing next to Brandon and I was going to have him. Or rather, he was going to have me. It felt like a searing heat coming from between my legs and I could feel the moisture begin to flood my channel and even bead up on the mouth of my opening.
I dropped my elbows to the cushion, looked over at Brax, whose eyes were trained on me while his nose twitched slightly. “Here Brax,” I called. With a couple of playful strides, he bounded up behind me and began excitedly sniffing my exposed sex while his tail wagged sporadically and his red rocket poked out of its sheath slightly.
“What is she doing,” the other girl half squealed, half asked?
“I dunno,” muttered what seemed to be her nerdy boyfriend. All of their eyes were fixed on me though.
Brax began snuffling and licking my entire crotch, from my slit to the end of my crack and I moaned in pleasure as his large, meaty tongue drove between my lips and swept across my entire pussy before hitting my anus.
“Just watch,” Luke answered their entranced puzzlement. “She’s one horny dog fucker. It’s hot as hell watching her be such a whore for doggie cock.”
I just ignored his insults; I wanted Brax to fuck me too much. My dripping, searing love canal needed that massive dog deep inside, pounding away, filling me to the brim, and fucking me into oblivion. I pushed my hips back into his snout at his continued oral ministrations and allowed more moans to escape my mouth. I desperately wanted him inside me. It was becoming a need so consuming, my mind could focus on nothing else.

“Come on Brax! Fuck me boy! Give me that big cock of yours! Come on boy! Yes…yes…mount me! Fuck me,” my begging ran together in one massive gush as he finally climbed on my back and wrapped his massive paws around my hips. He started humping his massive hips toward me, but he couldn’t get his hips all that close to me and I remembered that last time he had his front paws up on my shoulders. So desperate to get him inside me that I couldn’t wait for him to adjust himself, I grabbed his paws and started pulling them up as much as I could until he got the hint. Sure enough, he moved his forepaws up to either side of my head and now his thrusting hips began to smack my in the ass.
“Come on boy! Give me that dick,” I whined. “I need your cock inside me…” I began to feel his pointy member jabbing me in the back of the thighs repeatedly as he searched for my opening. Finally, he hit his mark. “Mmmmmmm…YES, get in there…FUCK ME,” I practically screamed in jubilation.
At first, his cock was pretty hot, thin, and bony, but as he hammered it into me, it swelled beautifully into a massive, searing piston driving me wild. Within seconds, I was reaching my first orgasm. “Yes Brax, make me cum on your cock! Oh…mmmmmmmm…yes…ahhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm…uhhh…YYYEEEESSSS SSS!” I trailed off as he continued to smash my pussy into pleasurable euphoria.
His massive knot was soon banging away at my entrance while his tip speared into my cervix. I was an utterly helpless fuck doll on his tool and he simply battered me even harder, trying to force his entire length and girth inside me. In that thinly divided region between pain and complete and consuming pleasure, I came again. As I screamed and groaned out my orgasmic pleasure, he drove his knot fully into my cunt.

His humping slowed and eventually stopped as his hot, searing cum filled my womb and swept me into another world rocking orgasm.
I blinked my eyes a couple of times. I must have passed out or completely lost track of time or something. Brax was still tied to me, but he was now facing the other way so that we were butt to butt. I could still feel tingling sparks flying through my nerves. Remnants of multiple orgasms slowly fading away. There was also the pulsing heat emanating from my lower abdomen where Brax’s massive tool was still buried deep within me, spurting more of his sperm into my womb. I had been well and truly mated; bred even and it was wonderful.
My senses slowly cleared further and I began to become aware of more sexual noises and groans around me. I had completely forgotten that there were six other guys and one more girl surrounding me while I was breeding with Brax.

I lifted my head and glanced around. The first thing I saw was the other brunette that had walked in with Brandon and his friends riding one of the nerdy guys while watching me intently. She had a deep lust in her eyes coupled with incredible curiosity. Her eyes were fixed on the joining of Brax and I as she slapped her lower body down on the young man roughly. She was a slim and sexy little thing. I had never seen two people having sex before and it was a hot scene. Watching her tight, olive colored ass pump up and down on his pale rod made a few more sparks fly along my nerves deep inside me.
I continued to glance around at the rest of the group. The other nerdy guy, Brandon, Luke were all naked and stroking their dicks, just watching me. I felt that now familiar pit of shame developing in my stomach and I felt the overwhelming urge to cover myself all of the sudden. I was utterly helpless, however, as my ass was still firmly held in the air by the powerful haunches of Brax, connected as we were by his massive, godly cock.
There were still some further noises coming from behind me, so I craned around to see what was happening on the other couch. My mouth fell completely open when I saw it. There was my dad, still completely naked, straddling Brandon’s dad while still facing the center of the room. His legs were spread and feet planted on either side of the large man’s frame while his massive cock disappeared into my dad’s rectum. My dad was supporting himself with his hands placed on the other man’s shoulders while pumping himself up and down on his huge dick. My dad’s own dick stood freely out in front of him, erect as the Eiffel Tower and bouncing around with the rhythm of his thrusting. He groaned in pleasure as he came completely down, impaling himself fully on the neighbor’s rod. Whenever his eyes were open, he was staring at me and Brax with unfettered lust and desire.
Luke suddenly reached across and slapped Dad’s erection with his hand, “Damn Dad, you like watching your hot, slutty daughter fuck dogs while taking your neighbor’s dick in your ass. That’s pretty messed up…but pretty fuckin’ sweet!” He slapped Dad’s pole again, watching it wag back and forth while Dad shifted and groaned again. “Haha, your dick is so hard. You like getting fucked in the ass that much?” He then grabbed Dad’s balls and squeezed slightly guiding Dad up and down even faster, “That’s right, fuck him harder!”

Dad looked at me one more time before collapsing on Brandon’s dad with a tremendous sigh and groan while his cum spattered out over his chest. All the muscles in his body seemed to relax as he sank fully onto the member in his ass. I don’t think it could go any deeper.
“You know Dad, for being straight, you sure do seem to like getting fucked by another man. That’s twice you’ve cum tonight from dicks in your ass,” Luke goaded him.
Dad seemed so relaxed that he didn’t seem to care much. He just laid fully against Brandon’s dad and let any worry fall off of him.
“Mr. Porter, I think you should keep fucking him,” Luke said to Brandon’s dad.
Mr. Porter was completely willing to oblige and flipped Dad onto his front, positioned himself behind him and began pounding away again, the slapping of his hips resounding through the room.
As Mr. Porter began to move around to better continue fucking my father, Brax became interested in the goings on and began walking over toward the couch. Being completely unprepared, I was dragged along by my pussy for a few steps before his knot ripped out of me and I collapsed painfully to the floor, with a flood of semen and a very empty feeling in my loins.
I lay there recovering for a moment before rolling onto my side to see what was going on. Mr. Porter had grabbed my dad by the shoulders and was slamming his monster dick into him so hard that my dad’s face was buried deep in the couch while he fought to keep himself stable enough to resist the onslaught. Brax stood nearby, licking his shrinking, but still massive member.
After a couple of minutes watching Dad get pummeled, Luke turned to me. Motioning to the other nerd guy, he said, “George, lay on the ground.”
Looking a bit quizzical, the guy apparently named George laid down on his back in the middle of the floor with his moderately sized dick standing straight up into the air.
Luke gestured to me, “Straddle him, slut.”
Totally resigned to having sex with anyone and anything tonight (and kind of enjoying the idea of it), I obeyed and threw my leg over his abdomen. Reaching behind me I directed his member up into my cum soaked hole. Putting my hands on his chest, I began to fuck myself down onto him, all of the fluids inside of me squelching and sloshing as we started banging.
Suddenly, I felt Luke’s hands on my back, pushing me forward. I was thoroughly confused and initially resisted, but his weight forced me over onto George’s chest. I was tall enough that my small breasts rested on either side of his twenty-something, babyish face. Luke knelt behind me and began to push his cock against my puckered little rosebud. In no time at all, he had pushed past my sphincter and was deep inside me. Both boys began thrusting their hips into me causing both of their dicks to piston in and out of my pussy and ass simultaneously.

My senses were instantly sent into overload. “Oh my God! Oh my God! OH MY GOD!” I was cumming within the first ten thrusts. The alternating vaginal and anal sensations were driving everything wild. The driving pressure in my rectum, the clitoral sensations from George’s thrusting abdomen, and the friction against my g-spot combined to pull moans and screams of pure ecstasy from my throat.
Soon, Brandon joined the group and shoved his small cock in my mouth. I was surrounded by thrusting, pounding, sweating man flesh slamming into every orifice of my body and I felt euphoric. Losing all sense of shame or hesitation, I gobbled Brandon’s member into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. I could taste the salty sweatiness of his clammy skin as his large, hairy belly rubbed violently across my nose and eyes. The slamming in my ass drove me further onto his cock and shoved my face bodily into his repugnant abdomen as I garbled and moaned out the pleasure emanating from my two filled holes. I unabashedly slammed my body back down to meet each thrust of the two dicks in my cunt and ass while sucking and slobbering as hard as I could on the foul rod in my mouth.
“Brandon!”
Everyone paused for a moment at the loud command blasted from across the room.
Mr. Porter stood with his massive dick now removed from my father’s ass looking across at the threesome gangbanging me into sexual bliss. “Brandon, come over here and fuck Dan’s ass for a bit. I want a piece of this little twat’s ass over here. Luke, shove your cock in her mouth.”
Luke slid his long shaft from my rectum as ordered. He brought it around in front of me and I don’t know what was happening to me, but I willingly opened my mouth and let him shove it all the way back into my throat. As he began to open my esophagus up and fuck his rod down my gullet, I felt my ass being grabbed and forced open by Mr. Porter’s monster of a dick. As my sphincter was stretched to those immense proportions, I forced my face further onto Luke’s ass coated cock as I sought comfort in his sex.
Soon, all of the men inside me had gotten comfortable and adjusted and began to slam their rods into me with reckless abandon. Being the wanton slut that I am, I was moaning and groaning my pleasure out as I fucked myself back into each one of them, enjoying each throbbing member individually. I was soon cumming like mad and it felt like I needed to piss really bad. During my second orgasm of this particular fucking, I began to feel fluids leak and eventually begin to squirt out of my cunt. With each pounding thrust into my ass and pussy, more liquid shot out around George’s cock. He squirmed with delight. I am sure I was the first girl that had ever squirted on him before and he was loving it as was I.
It wasn’t long before I began to feel George tense up and spasm as I felt his warm seed rocket up into my vagina as he came hard. As his orgasm subsided, his dick began to go limp, but he couldn’t escape my pussy as Mr. Porter and my brother continued to fuck my anus and mouth. Luke was the next to blow. As he came, I could feel the sperm squeezing through his long member as it traveled down to the tip buried deep in my throat. I didn’t even taste his cum as he shot it straight into my stomach. As he relaxed, he pulled his semi-flaccid rod from my mouth and began to step away from my face.
Mr. Porter grabbed my hair, pulling me back into his violent thrusting and told Luke, “Shove your ass in her face boy.”
Luke grinned down at me before turning and thrusting his pale, sweaty ass in my direction. It was disgusting. The smell was rank with his sweat and sparse, matted hair. And then there was his puckered little ass hole. I never wanted that close of a view and it was about to get closer.
Mr. Porter slammed my face forward into my brother’s ass as slammed himself fully into my rectum. He was riding me like a jockey pulling my head back and forth in time with his thrusts while using my hair like reins. With all of the violence, my clit was smashed and rubbed against poor George’s abdomen making me cum all the more. My orgasmic scream was muffled since my nose was wedged firmly into Luke’s disgusting crack while my mouth was banging against his wretched sphincter.

“Lick his ass bitch,” the man in my ass commanded.
With little choice other than to obey, I squinched my face up and stuck my tongue out. The salty, musky, and rancid taste of my own brother’s anus make me wretch, but Mr. Porter was not forgiving, grinding his large member as deep as he could into my ass while wiping my face up and down on Luke’s ass. To make matters worse, I saw his anal ring flex and relax as Luke farted right in my mouth. I wretched again and luckily Mr. Porter let me drop my face to the floor as rocked his weight fully into me while he came violently.
I gasped and coughed against the carpet while he finished unloading his balls in my ass. Poor George’s limp cock had slipped out of me and he squirmed to get out from under me as Mr. Porter pressed all of his weight into my ass.
After he finished and relaxed a bit, he backed out, leaving me lying there in a glistening, sweaty, cum filled mess on the floor. I was thoroughly satisfied, having cum more tonight than I ever had before I’m sure. I slowly stretched myself out in order to relax and enjoy the afterglow.
As I looked around the room, all of the guys sat on the couches with their slightly limp cocks dangling between their open legs. Several of them were drinking beers and the one nerdy guy whom I still hadn’t met had his girlfriend sitting in his lap. My dad lay on the floor by the other couch, his anus still twitching and clenching as Brandon’s cum dribbled out of him. It was such a surreal sight, watching my dad recovering from fucking me and in turn getting the anal drilling of his life. I’m quite sure he had never been with another man in his entire life and he had been fucked by two and my sister tonight.
He looked over at me somewhat sheepishly, but there was still a hint of a grin on his face. He had enjoyed the rough evening. We stared into each other’s eyes for a moment reveling in the post-sex aura.
Suddenly, the serenity that had fallen over the room was broken by the front door slamming open.

“Hey everyone,” came my sister’s voice. “Look who I found across town in Dr. Nelson’s bed!”
The door closed as two sets of foot-steps came up the stairs, one set almost stomping while the other came quite meekly. I looked over and there, at the head of stairs was my mom, in all her naked glory with a collar around her neck and a leash running from her neck to the hand of my Mistress.
My mouth hung open and I knew that this night was far from over.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote