Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 06:02 AM   #6
sirius

After a couple of minutes of nursing his beer, Brandon’s dad glowered at me and said, “Alright pretty girl…get your sexy little body up here and suck on my dick.”

Naked, ashamed, and slightly afraid, I glanced over to my brother with a pleading look. He was looking at me, but not in any sort of helpful way and I knew that I was on my own with this large, ominous man. I pulled myself up to my knees as he pulled his jeans off and pushed his boxers to the floor. A massive and currently limp cock fell out as he sat back down into the recliner and spread his legs, inviting me to kneel in front of him. His massive legs, led up to a mass of matted and sweaty hair with the most enormous member I think I had ever seen on a man rising out of the thick, dank carpet. I very gingerly crawled over toward him, still feeling dog cum drizzling off of my clit and down my legs. As I got to the area between his knees, the smell hit me hard and I almost wretched as I wrinkled my nose against his stench. I didn’t have any more time to contemplate the situation though as he roughly grabbed my hair that was still tied back in a ponytail and pulled me all the way forward into his crotch, shoving my face against his furry groin and grinding his mustiness all over me. My mouth fell open, gasping for air, but instead of a refreshing breath, all I got was a mouthful of his cock.

He slammed his hardening rod into my mouth as far as it would go, but I could hardly get more than an inch past the head because he was so thick. He filled my mouth completely, so I was forced to breathe through my nose, letting his stench fill and consume me.
“C’mon bitch! Suck it like you mean it,” he growled.
He bucked his hips forward again, smashing his head against the soft back of my throat, causing me to gag. My tongue flexed up into the underside of his penis and he groaned. The taste of salt and musk blasted through my senses, but his aggressive shoving into my mouth caused my tongue to continue to flail against his thick meat.
“That’s it pretty girl. Use your tongue…C’mon…yeah,” he muttered huskily.
Seeing that pleased him and not wanted to have him shove against my throat so roughly, I started slathering my tongue against him and began bobbing gently. Drool began just falling out of my mouth, soaking the chair and dripping down onto my breasts.
“Lick my balls,” he commanded while pulling his dick out of my mouth and pulling it straight up, shoving his large, wrinkled scrotum in my face.

I hesitated for a second, but fear drove my face forward as I slathered my tongue against his thick, course pubic hair. I tasted the musk, sweat, and putrid salt of his balls as he laughed and moaned his pleasure.
Grabbing my hair and shoving his cock back in my mouth, gagging me again as he went, he called over to the boys, “Hey, come over and fuck her pussy up a bit. Don’t touch her ass though. I already told ya; I don’t take sloppy seconds.”
My eyes practically popped in fear. This man intended to shove his massive tool in my ass. I could barely get the thing in my mouth!!! My mind was blank in panic, but I didn’t have much time to contemplate my fate as I suddenly felt my brother grab my hips and slam his full length into my love canal and begin pounding away with gusto, forcing my already stretched lips further around Brandon’s father’s cock. The force drove me forward, but I pushed back against him, trying to spare my throat from further abuse. Luke apparently took this for encouragement and redoubled his efforts, jackhammering his dick full into me, using the dog’s sperm as lubricant. The fear of what might happen to my other hole soon dissipated as my juices joined Brax’s cum in making my vagina a slippery playground for any cock to play in. I was soon moaning around the monster member in my mouth, continually letting my own saliva dribble down my chin, only to drip off of my nipples to the carpet below.

It didn’t take Luke too long and he was sending jets of his semen into my womb, not even caring that he was fucking his sister. Brandon soon took his place and emptied his own wad as deep inside me as he could.
I was completely on edge with neither Luke nor Brandon able to bring me to climax and I had temporarily forgotten about what Brandon’s dad had threatened. When he ordered me to turn around for him, I eagerly swung my ass in his direction, desperately needing a release. I needed something to fill my empty and wanting pussy, to bring me home and make me cum. I needed it and that’s all I could think about.
I suddenly felt a drizzle of thick liquid on my ass. Somewhat started, I paused and tried to clear my mind to figure out what was going on. It soon dawned on me that it was the oil that he had brought out of the kitchen and was now pouring on my upturned ass. My mind screamed again with panic and I thought of trying to run, but a huge smack across my right cheek froze me in my place. It stung and although I wanted to flee, but none of my muscles would respond.
His hands began to wander and caress over my skin as he rubbed the oil all over, causing my whole lower half to glisten with the slick sheen. I remained frozen as he always had one hand in the curve of my hip, holding me stationary. I didn’t want to aggravate him when there was no chance of escape anyway, so I held still. I didn’t even move when he slipped a finger up my ass and wiggled it around. It didn’t hurt at all since it was well lubricated with the oil and since Chelsea had given it a workout earlier.
I squealed, however, when he pulled himself behind me and began to line his cock up with my ass. I wiggled and pleaded in helpless protest, but he just shoved my face into the carpet that was soaked with dog cum mixed with my own juices and held my shoulders down. I felt his wide, soft, mushroom shaped head press against my tight and unyielding sphincter. Shifting his weight further over me, he leaned into me and I felt the pressure grow against my back door. My back arched painfully against his weight and I slowly began to feel my anal muscles stretch and start to give way. At first, just a small bit of his head probed through and I tried to take a deep breath, attempting to relax and enjoy the whole situation. Soon, however, with the oil making any sort of traction impossible, my hole continued to be stretched to accommodate his enormous girth. He slowly marched his weight down upon me, forcing my ass to yield and accept his intrusion. It felt like my anal passage was going to be ripped in two and it burned with sharp fire as the thickest part of his cock spread me open. I clenched my fist and pounded my hand against the floor in pain. Luckily he was slow about it and the oil allowed him to slide easily once he was inside. Inch by inch, he marched his whole length inside me until his abdomen rested against my ass. He just held there for a minute while I tried to measure my breathing and relax my muscles. Slowly, the burning subsided and I began to notice just how full my colon was. It felt like I had dick halfway up to my stomach and I felt the incredible urge to shit, but my rectum was wide open and nothing was leaving. My hands unclenched and he took that as the sign that I was ready for him to start pounding me.

He grabbed my right wrist and twisted my arm around behind my back. This caused me to roll my shoulders slightly to one side. In this position, if I strained really hard, I could look over my shoulder and see his gigantic form towering over me, holding me helpless in his grasp.
Lifting his hips, he withdrew his log of a dick partway out of me before plunging it back balls deep in my anus. I grunted with effort as my insides adjusted to this massive piston pushing against them. I could feel my intestinal track pulling and twisting to align itself with the massive rod invading it and it felt like minor cramps to start with. Soon, however, my sphincter was getting accustomed to the girth and my colon had maneuvered appropriately and the pain seemed to fade away. Right as the pain and discomfort emanating from my bowels began to subside, he began to thrust himself into me with increasing pace and force; slowly and gently at first, but building to a rough fucking after a couple minutes.
From my twisted position on the floor, I shifted my head so I could look back up at him. His massive frame loomed over me, his sweaty and matted hair covering his entire body, owning me with his dominance and aggression. With all of the violence that was ramming into my ass with each thrust, I was grateful for all of the oil he had used because he slid easily in and out of my cavity without risk of permanently injuring me.
“SLAP!” The report rang out and I writhed with the sharp sting of his hand across my exposed rump. I was utterly helpless and I just whimpered as another swat stung me. I bucked and twisted against the rough, cum-soaked carpet, causing some rug burns to be added to the whole experience. As the third slap echoed around the small room, I squirmed again in pain only to notice that my juices had started flowing again in my pussy and I was being driven towards another orgasm.

Brandon’s dad redoubled his efforts on my rectum as I began to moan and groan my pleasure. I was an utter ragdoll under him; tossed back and forth within my own emotions and slammed violently by the fucking my ass was receiving.
“UUUUGGGGGHHHHH…GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDDD,” I groaned into the carpet, burying my face as much as I could, my senses flooded with the smell of dog semen and my thoughts blasted into oblivion by my on-coming orgasm.
“UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUGGGGGGHH HHH!!!” An unintelligible scream of animalistic pleasure tore from my throat as my vagina clenched wildly on nothingness. With nothing there, squirts of my juices shot from my empty love canal with each bone-shaking thrust from Brandon’s dad.
“Wow,” he growled, “You like my dick in your slutty ass that much huh?”
My orgasms once again got me in trouble because I just mumbled, “Oh yeah…keep fucking me…mmmm….yeah…”
He responded by dropping my arm from behind my back and pulling me up to a true doggie style by my hair, arching my back and dragging my head backward. “C’mon boys,” he hollered. “Shove a dick in this sluts mouth. And Luke, pinch your sister’s nipples.”
Before I could think of what was happening, I once again had Brandon’s smallish cock jammed in my mouth with my face buried in his pubic hair while Luke tugged, twisted, and pinched my nipples and Brandon’s dad slammed me forward onto his son’s cock.

Any remaining control I might have had over my body was completely torn from me in that moment. The humiliation and the huge sense of taboo combined with sucking on a nasty cock, my brother pinching my nipples hard, and the absolute ass reaming I was receiving was just too much. I began cumming again and squeezing small squirts of cum out of my empty pussy.
It didn’t take long and Brandon began to unload another of his enormous wads of semen. The first jet he emptied in my mouth before spraying the rest across my face and hair. His dick was quickly replaced by Luke’s and he jacked himself off all over my face as well. Their cum was hanging off of my eyelashes and nose while dribbling down my neck and off my breasts. As he finished cumming Luke slapped his long, slender cock across my face and I came one last time, shuddering as my kegel muscles pulsed and clenched again. I dropped to my elbows as Brandon’s dad slowed his thrusting in my ass.
He pulled out and pulled my face around to face his cock by grabbing my pony tail again and unloaded his sperm all across my face. Warm rope after warm rope streamed across my cheeks, forehead, and eyelids.
Right as the last couple of spurts hit me in the lips, I felt a gurgle down in my bowels and I panicked. “SHIT,” I exclaimed. “Where’s the bathroom? I have to shit so bad all of the sudden!” The emptiness in my colon unleashed an unavoidable urge to take a dump. I had never felt a need so immediate and with my stretched and gaping anus, I was in no position to control anything. I began casting about quickly and was about to jump up and run down the hall looking for the restroom when I felt my hair yanked sideways and I was bodily thrown out into the cold backyard.
“Slut! You can take your shit out there,” yelled the dad as he threw me out.
I tumbled headlong into the cold and damp grass. I tried to think of how to get to a restroom, but my bowels were moving and there was no way to stop it and right as I tried to scramble to my feet, it all started to come out. To my shame, I just had to stop and crouch just outside the backdoor while my colon emptied itself. I glanced up and all three guys were standing just inside the door watching me with no control over my body. I hung my head in shame. My heart was in the pit of my stomach. But at the same time, there was a weird, kinky pleasure that I felt somewhere deep inside me. They kept pointing and chuckling at me, their cocks hanging down between their legs while drinking their beers with Brax lying in the background.
Soon, there was nothing left inside of me to come out and the chill from the night air set in. It was getting late and I glanced at the clock on the wall behind the couch inside. It read 10:58.
WAIT! Chelsea had ordered me to come see her at 11!
I suddenly jumped up from my squat and took off in a kind of bow-legged sprint across the back yards. I awkwardly swung over the fence and made it to our back door. Breathing heavily, I opened it and snuck in as quietly as possible. I was already on the bottom floor which only held the garage, Chelsea’s large room and a laundry-room/bathroom combo. I tiptoed quietly up to Chelsea’s door and lifted my hand. Reality kind of hit me in that moment. Here I was, completely naked, oil covering my lower half, all three of my holes feeling used and sort of gaping open, cum streaming down my face, probably dripping on the floor and here I was about to knock on my younger sister’s door because she ordered me to. I couldn’t disobey though and I let me knuckles wrap gently on the hollow wood.
She opened the door immediately as if she had been waiting. “Well sister, right on time. Wow…it seems like you’ve had a good time today huh?”
I just stood there, staring at the floor, glancing up at her every now and then. She was wearing a black sports bra and black ultra-tight running shorts.
“Well…did you have fun,” she asked commandingly.
“Um…well,” I muttered. “I guess…yeah…a little bit…I…I don’t know,” I fumbled with my hands awkwardly while shrugging. I felt so ashamed and used and my heart felt like it was in my toes; and yet, I had still cum more times than I ever had before. It was very physically pleasurable, but so very wrong. I couldn’t wrap my head around it all and my emotions were all over the place on the whole experience.

Chelsea chuckled at my confusion and strode over to her dresser while calling, “I’ve got something for you.”
“I…I don’t know if I could take another dick right now,” I managed, thinking she was referring to her strap-on.
Laughing out loud, she returned, “That’s not what I had planned. Here, this is for you to wear at all times.” She handed me a thin strap of black leather that had a buckle on one end and a little silvery plate on the inside. “Under no circumstances are you to ever take this off. This is to show and remind you that I own you now and that you are my bitch. Is that clear?”
I stared blankly at her, her words hitting me like a ton of bricks. I nodded numbly while I took it out of her hand. The silver name plate on the inside had the words “Chlesea’s bitch” inscribed on it.
“Good, then put it on,” she commanded.
I obeyed without any question. The thing looked half like a choker necklace and half like a dog collar.
I glanced back up at her, feeling utterly powerless. I really was hers. My mind simply couldn’t disobey her right now. She smiled at me in an approving way.
“Alright then, here are the rules and conditions that you must meet as my bitch,” she began. “You are to call me ‘Mistress’ whenever we are not around others. Understood?”
“Yes Mistress.” The words just tumbled out. I didn’t even need to think about it.
“We will wrestle for dominance anytime I say. If you ever want to relieve yourself of being my bitch, you must beat me. If you ever refuse to comply with my demands, I will release video footage of all of your ‘activities’ to everyone in your life.”
“Yes Mistress.”
“I know that you are heading back to the university tomorrow before New Year’s and the spring semester. Every week, I will be giving you an assignment that you must complete and send me pictorial or video evidence that you have fulfilled all that I require of you. Understood?”
“Yes Mistress.”
“Good. Your first assignment will be to update your wardrobe. You need to dress much slutier to be my bitch. No frumpy t-shirts, basketball shorts, or granny panties. You will need mini-skirts, short shorts, crop tops, tube tops, thongs, fishnets, heels, and the like. You will dress like a total slut from now on. I will give you two weeks to purchase all of the necessary items. After that, you will need to send me a picture of your attire every day for approval to make sure it is trashy enough. Any questions?”
“Um…no Mistress, I understand.”
“Good, then I will see you tomorrow before you leave. Have a good night my sexy bitch!” And she shut the door.

I stood there for a short while, just staring at the closed door in front of me. Eventually, I turned and snuck upstairs to my bathroom. Closing the door, I leaned against the counter and stared at myself in the mirror. I was still completely naked except for a new, black strip of leather around my neck. I had to say, I looked pretty good standing there, my pale, but flushed skin and long, straight blond hair standing in contrast to the black collar around my neck and the reddish rug burns on my upper chest, neck, and cheek. I still had the now dried cum of four different males plastered on my face, neck, hair, and groin. Only about half of my hair was still in my ponytail. The rest was tossed and disheveled with crusty semen throughout. Down the sides of my long, lean torso, there were several light scratches. I hadn’t even noticed that the Dane has scratched me while he mounted me and I smiled slightly in memory of Brax taking me. As I turned, I also noticed that I still had red patches on the pale globes of my ass from Brandon’s dad spanking me while fucking the hell out of my ass. I caught myself still smiling at the thought and I could feel slight moisture start flowing between my lips. I shook my head and stepped into the shower to clean up; feeling very satisfied physically and utterly mixed up mentally and emotionally.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote