Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 06:00 AM   #5
sirius

The frosty grass was cold against my feet as I crept along the back of our house. My heart beat fast as I braced against the frigid wind and felt goose bumps rise all along my bare body. I crossed my arms and shivered as I stared across the open space between me and my target; a pale blue house with wooden siding that desperately needed a new paint job. The open yards between our houses were probably close to a hundred yards apart with one chain link fence in between, but the entire area was clearly visible to the road that ran into town maybe another fifty yards to my left.

At least there wasn’t any snow in the yards this Christmas. That would have made the whole prospect much more daunting, but the cold wind still stole away any warmth away from my body. I also knew what awaited me in that house which caused another shiver to traverse my spine. I steeled my mind. I had to do it; give in to my brother and his snotty friend. That, or face all of the consequences of my little secret getting out.
After Argus’s knot had popped out of me about an hour ago, I had begged my brother and Brandon to let me clean up the carpet in the living room and in Chelsea’s room. They had only relented after making me promise that I would come over to Brandon’s house completely naked and do anything they wanted for the rest of the afternoon. I had agreed only because I knew they were already going to blackmail me into doing anything they wanted anyway, so the only added item was that I had to sneak over to Brandon’s house in the nude. They had left me dripping Argus’s cum in the middle of the living room and went next door to prepare and wait for me. I had taken my time cleaning the carpet in both locations and then taken a quick shower, being sure to try and wash all of Argus’s smell off of me. I had seen breeding dogs get very possessive and violent when they smelled other males and I didn’t want to have to deal with that kind of thing with Brandon’s dane.

I continued to stare at the house across the long yard from me. The back door faced away from the road, so I just had to make it to the edge of the house to be shielded from the traffic passing by. Taking a deep breath and setting my jaw, I took off running from the shelter of our house, my long, blonde, pony tail flowing behind me. I quickly sprinted the distance to the fence, my small, round and perky breasts jiggling freely on my chest and the cold wind whistling between my legs. I felt utterly exposed, like the whole world was staring at me and I couldn’t wait to get back behind the other house. I grabbed the top of the fence and threw myself over into Brandon’s yard and sprinted the last thirty yards or so to slip along the back wall. I glanced back toward my house and breathed deeply. “Not bad,” I thought to myself. I was more of the distance runner, but I was sure that dash could compete with the sprinters at the university. I just had to have the right motivation. I had other business to attend to though and I turned toward the back door of the house. I tried it and it opened easily. As soon as I stepped inside, a strong, musty odor assaulted my senses. It smelled like they hadn’t cleaned in ages. There were food wrappers and dirty dishes lying around in the empty living room and adjoining dining room and the whole place looked utterly filthy. A cat suddenly popped out from behind the couch and meowed viciously at me before sprinting off towards the front of the house.

As the cat disappeared, my brother appeared around from around the corner. “It’s about time you showed up,” he sneered. “We thought you might chicken and make us show the world what a slut you are.” I just lowered my eyes in shame as he drank in the sight of my naked body. “Hey Brandon, get your ass in here,” he yelled behind him.
Brandon came quickly shuffling around the corner, stuffing pizza in his face and they both dropped themselves onto the couch in the living room. I just stood there, fidgeting with my legs pinched tightly together and my arms across my breasts.
“What do you want to see her do first,” Luke asked his friend.

Brandon’s eyes lit up as he spoke, “Dance.”
Luke turned his eyes to me expectantly. I didn’t really move, but shifted uncomfortably. “You heard the man,” he snarled. “Dance!”
I jumped at the harsh sound of his voice, but started to slowly sway in obedience. I dropped my arms to my sides and took small steps as I slowly swung back and forth.
“No, no, no, NO,” Luke interrupted. “Be sexy with it. You know, like a stripper. Shake your ass and show yourself off to us.”
I started to recoil in horror at his words, but caught myself and stared at him blankly for a moment.
“Now,” he commanded.
I started to sway again, not really knowing what I was doing, but this time, I raised my hands straight over my head and put a lot of action into my hips. I spun my butt towards them and bent over at the waist, trying to stick it out as much as possible. Looking over my shoulder, I could see Brandon’s mouth drop open and Luke’s eyes fixed on me in demanding approval. He nodded almost imperceptibly, but I knew I had to continue, so I shook my ass at them for a moment before standing, turning, and continuing to gyrate for their viewing pleasure. Both of their eyes drifted to the mound between my legs and I knew they wanted to see more, so I spread my legs, displaying myself openly to them as I threw in some more hip twists and rocks. I turned again and showed them my ass, but this time, I spread my legs so they could see my pussy pouting at them. I then crouched down to my hands and knees, arching my back dramatically to really stick my ass out at them and shook for all I was worth. As I knelt on the carpet, I became even more aware of the stench emanating from it.

If felt musty and gross under my hands and knees, but I kept swiveling my hips and shaking my ass, trying to overcome the smell washing over me.
I looked over my shoulder again and Luke again had that same demanding look in his eyes and I saw him start to smirk.
“Now start to play with yourself,” he growled at me.
Shocked, I stopped my gyrations and stared at him for a moment. He was dead serious though and I saw him start to reach for a black handle in the couch. Not wanted to find out what it was, I decided to submit to this further shame and masturbate in front of them.
Reaching back with one hand, I started to lower myself toward the floor. The combination of smell and texture on my face was just too much though, so I rolled over onto my back and pulled my knees up to chest. I closed my eyes and began to rub my hand down my stomach toward the delicious mound between my opened legs. My other hand traced around my breasts and began to gently massage and twirl around my relatively small, but perky nipples. They were still standing stiff from my brisk run in the cold earlier and as my fingers brushed them, they lit up with electricity and my arousal started to really gain some steam. My right hand meandered through the small patch of hair nestled above my crotch and found my lips, spreading them gently and caressing down into my valley. Finding my clit under its little hood, I flicked my fingers over it; slowly at first, then harder and more frequently. Slight gasps and moans were soon emanating from my mouth as I tweaked my nipples and stroked my clit vigorously. Visions of Argus pumping into me passed through my mind as I closed my eyes, let my arousal take over me, and sought to ignore the two twerps staring intently at me as I pleasured myself.

Luke was apparently not happy being left out of the interaction in my mind and cut in, “Be a little more verbal sister. Tell us what you’re thinking of…what you want.”
“Mmmmmm…Uuuuuggghhhh…mmmmmm,” I allowed myself to moan a little louder and started writhing a bit more dramatically on the floor, but still tried to keep to myself in my own world.
“What do you want,” he said surprisingly softly.
“Mmmmm…cock.” The word slipped from my mouth unintentionally. I was losing it, but I could feel my juices flowing and control slipping away.
“Good, what else? Whose cock,” he probed?
“Oooohhh yeah…I just want cock. Mmmmm, a big cock.” I was completely losing my mind.

“What do you want that cock to do to you sister?”
“Fuck me! Yes, just take me and fuck me hard!” What was I saying? My mind was reeling, but the words kept tumbling forth as I continued my assault on my clit and even dipped my fingers into my soaked channel, driving them up into myself and shoving my thoughts even further to the brink of reality.
“Why don’t you finger your ass too,” Luke suggested. “And tell us more.”
Without a thought, I took my other hand away from my breasts and tucked it under my butt, reaching for my newly deflowered rosebud. I began to press my middle finger in, but it felt dry and painful. I desperately wanted something in my butt though and the first lubricant that came to mind was saliva. I worked up quite a bit of spit and brought my hand to my mouth before spreading it all over my fingers. Returning my hand, I pressed again and my finger pressed past my sphincter and into my forbidden passage. My anal ring pulsed and clenched at the intrusion, but the lubricated friction drove me crazy and I quickly added a second finger and picked up speed.
“Oh god…” I mumbled as I writhed on the floor with my legs spread wide open and hands driving into both my holes. “Mmmmmm…I really want some dick inside me…some big fat dick…”
Suddenly I felt a cool, wet, sponge-like object brush against my hands. My hands froze and my eyes popped open. There, nosing between my legs was a massive Great Dane and he was focused intently on what was going on in between my splayed legs. He pushed my upper hand away and flicked his tongue across my labia. My entire body was on the absolute edge and I shuddered uncontrollably in response to his probing. While one hand continued to drive two fingers into my back passage my other hand hung in mid-air, desperately wanting to pull his head in closer, but also not wanting to spook him off. He wouldn’t be spooked though and, driven by the sweet nectar he had detected in my honey pot, he shoved his massive head against my slit, running his massive and delicious tongue over and into my pussy. I bucked and ground my hips up against his tongue, moaning and cooing my pleasure and encouragement.

The Dane’s tongue was throwing me into convulsions of ecstasy, but I wanted more…no…needed more. I suddenly sat upright, grabbed his head in my hand, kissed him deeply, and then flipped onto my hands and knees. I needed him inside of me so badly. I wanted to get pummeled by this dog and that desire trumped every other thought or need in my body. With my bare ass quivering and shaking in front of him with my juices dripping down the back of my bare thighs, the Dane needed no more invitation and mounted me. His massive weight on my back caught me off guard and I fell forward, smashing my face into the rancid carpet. The pungent odor didn’t hardly register in my brain though as the driving need in my body was for that dog’s cock. I pushed myself back up slightly as he began humping into my thighs and lightly scratching my sides with his trimmed claws while poking my ass multiple times with his growing rod. The angle was all wrong though as his thrusts were too high. Frantic, I looked around for something to kneel on to raise my hips.
Seeing the couch cushions, I pointed to them and begged, “Please, I need him inside me. Hand me one of those.” Brandon grabbed one of the cushions and set it next to me without taking his eyes off of me for one second. I lifted my knees for an instant and quickly stuffed the padding underneath them to lift my hips to the Dane’s level. I didn’t even notice the cushion was utterly disgusting and smelled like sweat and cat urine. I just didn’t care; I needed him to fuck me. Luckily the dog didn’t dismount and kept humping loosely on my back as I adjusted myself. The cushion worked though and as soon as I arched my back again to meet him, his poking shaft found the soft entrance to my womb. With two quick thrusts, he stabbed his small prick into me and it began to grow rapidly. As he grew though, he couldn’t keep his whole length inside me. It seemed his torso was too long and he couldn’t arch his hips into me with much force. He could only keep a couple inches within my pleasurable channel and he even fell out a couple of times before I guided him back in.

We both whined with frustration until he found the adjustment necessary. He suddenly swung his front paws from my legs to my shoulders and cannoned his hips forward into me. Stars burst in my vision from the grip he had on my neck and from the intensified assault on my vagina.
“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHGHGGGGGGG! OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGOOOOOOOOOODDDD!” A scream of pleasure and some pain tore from my throat as the Dane began to take me and make me his bitch. He found his rhythm with me and loosened his grip on my neck, instead just pulling me backward with his front legs into his jackhammering cock drilling deep into my core. “UGH…UGH…UGH…UGH…” My grunts and the slap of his legs against my thighs echoed around the room. “GOD! FUCK Yeah…ooooohhhhhhh yeah, fuck me baby! Fuck me good!” His fiery cock stretched my insides beyond the limits I thought possible. I felt like his cock was touching the bottom of my stomach inside of me and while all of the stretching was slightly painful, my vaginal muscles pulsed and clenched around his massive tool almost constantly. I was lost in orgasmic delight. My mind was complete and utter mush with no coherent thought even remotely possible as my sole focus was the pleasure emanating from my loins.
“How does it feel sister,” Luke probed?
“UUUGGGHHHHGGOOOODDD…ssoooo good,” I slurred. “UGH…He’s trying to get his knot in…OOOHHHHH, I’m C-C-CUUUUUMMMMIIIIINNNGGG!” The Dane’s massive knot was now pounding against my outer lips, smashing and squeezing, trying to gain entrance. I thought that there was no way it could possibly fit. I couldn’t resist any movement of the dog though given he had me by the shoulders and when he slammed forward one last time while I came on his dog dick, the baseball sized knot somehow ended up inside of me, expanding my innards to unimaginable dimensions and putting an ungodly amount of pressure on my g-spot. I collapsed face first into the carpet, panting in continual orgasms as the dog released me with his front paws and I felt his seed begin blasting into my womb. It literally felt like he had pierced through my cervix and was pouring his seed straight into my uterus. It felt so warm and I felt so amazingly full that I almost passed out.

When I finally came down off of my orgasmic high, I was still fully impaled upon the Dane’s cock, with my ass in the air, tied to his massive cock while he faced away from me, protecting his bitch. My face was pressed into the carpet and every muscle in my upper body was completely relaxed causing my arms and shoulders to slouch into the floor. I had completely mentally out of it for probably ten minutes or so. My pussy continued to pulsate on the knot and rod that utterly filled me to the max and my leg legs and abs shuddered in small after orgasm shocks while his seed continued to flood into my belly.
I slowly began to twitch and look around. I was still completely surrounded by trash, dirty dishes, filthy laundry, and a putrid stench from all of it. Brandon and Luke still sat on the couch, both without pants, staring at me with raging erections. My breath suddenly caught. In the doorway of a living room stood a massive, hairy, dirty looking old man. I knew him to be Brandon’s father, but I never dreamed that he would see me like this. He was probably six foot four and close to three hundred pounds. Some of it was fat, but there was a lot of muscle and power in his body. He wore loose jeans, a wife beater, and a greasy old denim shirt. He had white, sweaty, and matted chest hair curling out around the sides of the wife beater; he had a mean, snarly smile on his face while he stared at me; and I could see a massive bulge in his pants as he stared at me with my ass in the air and a dog dick still buried deep inside of me. I tried to hide in shame, but I was still naked and unable to move because of the massive knot inside of me and to my even deeper shame, I could feel slight orgasmic tremors fluttering through my body as the Dane’s knot pressed and twisted on my g-spot as I moved. A moan even escaped my lips before I quickly cut it off and glanced in utter horror at the massive man glowering at my position.
Luke and Brandon didn’t even seem to notice the large man standing there until he bellowed, “I was wondering what all the commotion was back here. I see you found a good bitch for Brax. Too bad she’d rather fuck the dog than you huh boy?”
Both boys jumped, a little startled, and Brandon stammered, “H-h-h-hey, I-I fucked her before she came over here.”

“Did you now,” his dad rumbled. “And how did you manage that? Ahhhh, never mind…look at that piece of ass stickin’ in the air! And she’s cummin’ on Brax’s dick…heh, heh, heh…that’s quite a sight.” He let a belly laugh while Brax, as was the Dane’s name apparently, perked his ears. “C’mere boy,” he encouraged.

“Oohhhh…mmmmm…ow, ow, ow,” I cried as I desperately tried to crab walk backwards with Brax as he strolled over to his owner, pulling me along with him. His massive knot was still firmly lodged in my pussy and I either went with him or risked him ripping me open. I could feel the large quantities of his cum sloshing around inside of me as I waddled as quickly and smoothly as possible to keep up with him. I again felt the severe blush of shame as Brandon’s dad looked down on my naked ass and body completely exposed to him.
As he scratched Brax’s ears, he reached over and caressed the globes of my ass. Unable to do anything about it, I just tried to duck my head just wishing the filthy carpet would just swallow me. He even pressed his thick, meaty finger into my puckered hole which responded by opening for him before clenching on his finger adding even more to my shame. He just chuckled at my pitiful attempts to shield myself from his aggression.
“Hahaha, I’m gonna go get some oil from the kitchen for when that dog gets done. You boys want anythin’?”
Brandon piped up, “Hey, we brought her over. Why can’t we have some more fun with her first?”
“Cause your daddy don’t do sloppy seconds boy,” his Dad replied as he strode out of the room toward the kitchen.
Luke called after him, “Hey, can we have a beer.”
Brandon’s dad didn’t reply, but came out and dropped into the recliner while setting some vegetable oil down on the floor and handing two beers over to Luke and Brandon and popping one open for himself. Brax just stood there dutifully, still pumping small jets of semen into me.
I lost track of time again and seemed to drift into blissful mindlessness for a short while. I could feel the Dane’s cock slowly begin to subside and shrink inside of me. My body still squeezed down on his rod, but I wasn’t stretched quite as much as I had been.

Suddenly, a sound outside caught Brax’s attention and he sprang forward. I couldn’t stay with him and, after a brief pause, my lips strained open and out popped his knot followed by what had to be eight inches of beefy cock. The whole thing looked to be ten inches long with a knot that had now shrunk to tennis ball size. I squealed in shock and pain as he popped out and as soon as he was gone, I collapsed on the floor, his cum flooding out of me, all over the floor around my crotch. I lay exhausted on the floor, pools of my fluids and Brax’s forming on my legs and soaking the carpet. I couldn’t hardly move, half from physical stiffness from being tied for so long and half from the shame of being naked in front of two horny eighteen/nineteen year olds, one of whom was my brother, and one grown, but lecherous looking man.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote