Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2015, 05:55 AM   #3
sirius

I groggily shuffled out of my room around ten o’clock in the morning, puttered into the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal. I made my way to the living room, curled my feet under me on the couch and turned the TV on. My dad was over in his recliner reading the newspaper. He peered over the paper at me for a moment.
“Sleep good,” he queried with a slight grin, obviously teasing me for sleeping so late?

“I suppose,” I responded, not really feeling like talking much.
“You going to be okay when spring semester starts up in a week and a half? You always seem to have eight o’clock classes and you won’t be able to sleep in as much,” he asked. He was always so gentle and he tried so hard to be helpful.
“Yeah, I have a couple of eight o’clock classes this year, but I think I’ll be okay,” I returned. “Me and Wyatt broke up, so I won’t be distracted by boys or anything like that.” My dad always seemed to put me at ease. He was just always so calm and seemed so wise. He was one of those guys who could just draw you out of your shell and get you to share whatever was on your mind. But, I couldn’t share with him what had happened yesterday. I kept that bottled up solid.

“Hey Dad, didn’t you have to go to work today,” I suddenly asked.
“Oh, yeah, but they gave me the morning off. I guess they’re still in the holiday spirit,” he chuckled. “I’ll be headed in about noon.”
“Ah, okay.”
We chatted about a bit of everything and nothing for a couple more minutes before he kind of faded off into the paper again. I turned on a rerun of American Idol and just sat there zoned out watching people make fools of themselves in some of the auditions.
After a few minutes, Chelsea quietly strolled in and waved a five dollar bill at me. I just rolled my eyes and shook my head no. I was done with this whole game she was playing. I wouldn’t subject myself to that kind of treatment again. I was going to be the mature one and walk away from the situation and not attempt to wrestle her again. She had other ideas though and pointed at her phone which was tucked into her bra. I again shook my head no and mouthed “go away.” Obviously trying not to gain the attention of our dad, she turned her phone to me and showed a text addressed to my mom and dad with a picture of me mating with Argus. It wasn’t sent yet, but she mouthed, “I will send it. And I’ve got video too…remember.”

Sighing and shaking my head, I got up, set my bowl in the kitchen sink on the way and followed downstairs her to her room. I suddenly realized that I might have the upper hand if I tackled her before she turned around, so as she stepped into the room, I hooked the door shut with my heal and jumped on her back, trying to pull her down in a bad position. I wrapped my arms around her neck in a head lock and cinched my long, lean legs around her middle, hooking my feet in front of her stomach. She didn’t seem panicked or to be bothered by me trying to choke her out, she simply leaned back and body slammed herself, and me underneath, to the floor. As soon as we hit, she bucked and twisted in my now weakened hold and she was soon on top of me.

With no defense, she soon had me pinned again with her hand down my shorts fingering my clit and pussy.
“Thought you’d just surprise me and jump me huh? Well, I’ll show you,” she growled. She picked me up bodily from the ground and shoved me against her bed. After shredding my clothes off of me, she stood up and stripped herself before strapping on the rubber dildo again. I looked at her in fear as she advanced upon me aggressively. I was utterly helpless against her. Laughing at me, she scooped up her panties from the ground and shoved them roughly in my mouth. “Here, keep quiet, bitch.”
She then grabbed my hair and pressed my head against her mattress, leaving my bare ass sticking out into the middle of the room, naked and exposed. I heard her lube the large dildo behind me. I didn’t dare move; I didn’t know what she would do to me if I really pissed her off. I was already a bit afraid that I’d crossed the line by trying to jump on her back and kind of cheat.
“Alright big sister, get ready for the fucking of your life,” she declared. She grabbed my hair again, lined up her cock, and began rubbing it up and down my slit making me start to get moist in anticipation.
Wait! Was I really getting turned on by my sister about to fuck me with a dildo? The question rang through my mind for a brief second before being shattered by Chelsea jamming her rod all the way inside of me, her pelvis cannoning into my ass cheeks. I wanted to scream, but I knew that my dad was just upstairs, so I bit down hard on Chelsea’s panties that were jammed in my mouth.

Chelsea began to ram her slick, rubber dick all the way to the hilt with each thrust, causing the rubber balls of the dildo to slap and grind against my clit each time she crashed forward. The feeling of being owned by my sister and the aggressive way she fucked me had me on the edge of cumming in no time and I could feel myself start rocking back into her thrusts. I couldn’t believe what I was doing. My mind was screaming NO, but my body was begging her to slam her dick into me harder, faster, and longer. For a short while, the battle raged inside me, but my body won out and I was soon cumming on her rubber dildo, moaning against my sister’s bed and her panties.
Suddenly, she ripped her dick out of me. “On your back, slut,” she commanded.
Without hesitation, I rolled onto my back, looking up at her in all her dominant glory. She stood over me, hands on her hips, her breasts pressed out proudly, eyes glaring at me intensely, and the black cock jutting out from her otherwise pale form. This was the first time I had gotten a good look at it. It was probably ten inches in length and moderately thick. It was jet black rubber with a realistic phallic shape. It would have been an ordinary, unimpressive dildo if it hadn’t been attached to the one person who now owned my body like no other ever had.
“Spread your legs for me,” she snapped.
I again obeyed instantly, opening my long, slender legs and turning my hips upward towards her. She knelt down between my legs, grabbing ahold of my ankles. She put them against her shoulders, one on either side of her head and leaned over me until her face was directly above mine, bending me in half and causing my butt to curl into the air slightly. She put her hands out on either side of my shoulders, stared down into my eyes and then pressed her dick between my lips again. She slid in easily this time since I was already well lubricated for her. She adjusted her feet a bit so that she had a wide stance over me before she began thrusting forcefully downward, slamming into my upturned hips with all her weight. The intensity in her eyes and ferocity of her thrusts melted my insides as she took me. My loins were soon gushing with the beginnings of my orgasm and I even began to squirt a bit of my juices out around her cock. This was still incredibly new and weird to me since it had only happened yesterday for the first time, but I had no control over it. Fluid just flooded out of me, running down my crack to pool where my curved spine met the floor and splashing up into Chelsea’s lower stomach. This seemed to just invigorate her more as she kept pile driving me into the floor ripping squirt after squirt of cum from my body. I was literally drenched in sweat and my own cum as she overpowered any resistance in my body. Luckily, her panties were still jammed into my mouth to keep me from screaming out my pleasure or my dad would have easily heard me. I was in complete orgasmic euphoria.
With one last powerful thrust, she slammed her whole weight downward before pushing back and letting the dildo slide out of me. I unfolded my legs and just lay there naked, drenched in my own sweat and juices as she strutted to the door and opened it. Startled, I looked up, afraid that she was about to walk into the house with nothing on but a strap-on harness. She just cracked the door though and let Argus come flying in.
“On your knees for your other master, bitch,” Chelsea commanded.
I have no idea what was wrong with my mind, but I instantly rolled over to my knees and elbows with my exposed ass held up high. Despite everything in me screaming at me to not let this dog have sex with me again, I felt myself continue to present my flowering sex before him. It’s almost like this was my natural position and I had trained my mind to deny it. Argus certainly felt his natural urges though and he sniffed and licked me a couple of times before climbing up on my back and letting his short, spiky stomach fur run along my back. It just sent tingles up my spine and I arched my back, giving him even more access to my wanting pussy.

“That’s right you little dog slut, give it up to your lover,” Chelsea goaded me.
Argus started humping against my ass sporadically, but he wasn’t really extended yet. He poked my hips a couple times, but didn’t really get a good shot at me, so he just dismounted. If I had wanted to run, this would have been my opportunity, but I glanced over at Chelsea as she stood near the door with the video camera.
“Come on bitch. Help him out. He needs some help getting hard over there,” she pointed.
Sure enough, Argus was standing off to my side with a little red rocket poking out of its sheath, but not much else. Entranced, I crawled over to him and stared for a moment. I slowly reached out my hand and began petting the short fur on his back. He turned and licked me in the face a couple of times before sticking his head down between my legs which parted for him of their own volition. He slurped his tongue across my labia and I squeaked a bit in pleasure. As he kept licking, I slowly sat back and rotated so that I could still look at his cock. It started to grow a bit, but it was still puny compared to its full size. Still in a haze of lust, I extended my hand to his pulsing, red member and began to stroke the small length that was exposed and the sheath behind it. He grew very quickly after that and was soon out a healthy amount. Meanwhile he was stimulating me to the max. I could feel his tongue delve deeply into my love canal and he drew out my juices, bringing me close to the edge.
A sudden burst of clarity came into my mind and I realized what I was doing. I stopped instantly and removed my hand from his cock.
Chelsea seemed to realize that I was about to back out and barked at me, “On your knees bitch.”
For whatever reason, her orders still commanded instant obedience in my body and I was soon in position and Argus launched himself on top of me, thrusting wildly against my hip. I swung my ass in his direction and he soon stepped over my calves and started humping in the right place. His aim was true this time and he penetrated me with his enormous and hot member in a flash. Stars burst in my vision as he bottomed out in my pussy and began slamming his full length all the way up to my cervix. He started hammering away at me and I braced against the onslaught with my eyes closed and the pleasure in my loins flooding my mind with nothing but lust.
Chelsea knelt beside my head and withdrew her panties from my mouth. They were utterly soaked with my drool and carried a trail of saliva with them. Moans and groans were instantly drawn out with them. “How does it feel,” she asked?
“Oooooooohhhhhhhh…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…so good,” I muttered.
“Are you his slut,” she probed.
“Ugh…ugh…yes. I’m his,” I grunted, barely audible.

“You’re his what?”
“Ugh…his…ugh…slut… doggie slut.” I could hardly believe the words coming out of my mouth, but out they poured.
“Oh, I like to hear that. Say it again,” she said. “Say it to the camera.”
Swaying with the swift smashing of Argus’s cock inside me, I looked up and said, “Oh…I’m a doggie slut…I’m his doggie slut.”
“What do you want doggie slut,” she cooed?
“Ugh…I want…ugh…more dick. More of his dick…inside me,” I said in-between the crushing thrusts. Squirts of cum continued to squeeze out of my pussy.
Suddenly, my jaw dropped to the floor as the breath completely vacated my lungs. Argus had slammed his full length into me and forced his massive knot past the entrance of my canal. I was locked against him and he began pouring his cum into my passage. It was so warm, I came again instantly, moaning in quiet ecstasy as my womb was flooded with dog semen.
I felt a slap of rubber against my face and a strange smell assaulted my nose. I reopened my eyes, and saw Chelsea’s cock right in front of my eyes, still covered in the overflow of my juices.
“Come on sister. Suck your pussy juices off my cock like a good little slut,” Chelsea cooed. I hesitated for a second before she slapped me with the dildo and added with a rougher tone, “I said suck it bitch!”
Unable to move because I was tied to Argus who was on my back still lightly humping and pumping cum into my vagina, I reached out and grabbed the rubber phallus. I began licking the length of her rod, tasting the odd, musty flavor of my own pussy for the first time. After I licked it a couple of times, she undid the harness around her hips and pulled off the strap-on before grabbing my hair roughly and shoving my face in her drenched crotch. She ground her clit and pussy against my face almost painfully. My nose and lips were her masturbation tool while she rotated her hips and smashed her sex into my mouth. Trying to stop her from ripping my lips and nose from their places, I started to stab my tongue out, trying to lick and suck on her clit. I had never had any sort of experience with a girl, but I was kind of forced into it now. I felt her shudder a small amount under my licking and tongue fucking.
As I was eating my sister out trying to pacify her need to abuse me, Argus dismounted off to the side of me before lifting his leg up over my back, scratching me slightly as he did so. We were now ass to ass and I was immobile, impaled on his large member which was buried and stuck deep inside my greedy sex. His large knot was lodged at my entrance, sealing most of the results of our copulation inside me while he continued to send little jets of semen into me. Small amounts of his runny cum dribbled off my clit and down my legs.
After she came slightly, my sister, lifted my head, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then stood up and grabbed a robe and wrapped it around her. Just as she was tying it around her waist, we heard a knock on the door. “You girls okay in there,” my dad’s voice called gently. My eyes just about popped as every other muscle tensed in panic and fear. I couldn’t be discovered like this. I was completely naked with a dog’s dick still lodged firmly in my pussy.
Chelsea strode quickly over to the door and cracked it open. “Hey dad, yeah we’re good. We’re just doing out nails,” she said softly, allowing her robe to reveal a decent amount of cleavage.

Luckily, I was behind the door, so I couldn’t see my dad’s reaction, but he coughed for a second before continuing, “Okay, well, I have to go to work, so I’ll be heading out and I’ll see you all tonight.”
“Okay dad, see you then.”
“Alright, love you. I love you Elena,” he called.
OH MY GOSH, he wanted me to respond to him. Argus was starting to pull again, pressing his massive knot against my g-spot, causing little orgasm waves to shoot through my loins. Gritting my teeth and trying desperately to sound as normal as possible, “I love you too Dad. See…oh…umm…see you tonight.”
“You alright,” he asked sounding concerned?
“Yep…yep…I’m good,” I managed.
Chelsea just stood there smirking at my predicament. “Yeah, I think she just trimmed a bit too close.”
“Well, alright then. Good bye.”
“See ya Dad,” she called after him. She turned to me, still smirking, obviously amused at my humiliated and compromising position.
Right as he left, Argus gave another tug and pulled his knot and probably 9 inch dick out of me. My breath was sucked out of my lungs as a flood of our sexual juices poured out of me, all over the carpet. Argus walked off awkwardly, his long, now somewhat pale cock dangling beneath his powerful legs. My hands and legs were wobbly as I stood there, cum continuing to drip off my clit. Reality struck me. I had just been utterly humiliated by my sister again and she had complete power over me. Somehow, she had got me to call myself a dog slut while being rammed and fucked by my dad’s big, red dog on camera. I just knelt there, naked and ashamed, glad that my long hair could conceal my face from her mocking gaze.
“Well, aren’t you just a mess you little slut,” she began. “I’m going to go to the gym for a bit and my floor had better be cleaned from all of your mess when I get back or there will be serious consequences. Do you understand me, slut?”
Her words stung and slapped me. I wasn’t a slut. I had only had a couple of boyfriends my whole life. “I’m not a slut,” I said defiantly, glancing up at her.
“Oh really,” she retorted. “Look at yourself. You’re completely naked in a pool of cum and you just fucked a dog while calling yourself a dog slut, begging for more of his cock. That and I just made you squirt like a common whore on my cock. No, bitch, you are a slut. Made to fuck dicks and that’s it.” She degraded me while throwing on some gym clothes really quick.
I shrank back down, defeated and ashamed; the brief spark of fight was gone, at least for now.

“Now, I said do you understand me about cleaning up my room,” she repeated while pulling her tight tee into place?
“Yes, I’ll clean it,” I muttered.
“Good, and it better be good or your pussy will never be the same,” she hissed as she walked out the door.
I just crouched there on my hands and knees for a couple minutes before gathering up my torn clothes. There wasn’t any sense in putting them on, so I just clutched them to me as I walked to the stairs to go up to my room. Right as I reached the landing, I heard voices up in the living room above me. Luke had invited over the loser drop-out from next door to play video games or something. I froze. I hoped they hadn’t heard me and I could retreat back down the stairs. I really didn’t want to have a repeat of last night with my eighteen year old brother and the other guy was unkempt and disgusting. He was nineteen or something and had dropped out of high school because he was too lazy to do it. He was pretty chubby, never seemed to shower and had wild, curly, greasy hair. My brother, being the awkward one, couldn’t make many other friends though and hung out with him anyway.
I was stuck. I couldn’t just wait in Chelsea’s room forever and I wasn’t sure I could sneak past them upstairs to get to my room to get dressed and to the bathroom to get the cleaning supplies. “Shit,” I muttered under my breath. There wasn’t any good options, but I couldn’t just stand her all afternoon, naked in the stairwell, just waiting for someone to find me.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote