Thread: sisters bitch
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2015, 11:11 PM   #2
sirius

I started awake. My room was almost completely black, but I was suddenly wide awake. I looked over at the clock and it read 2:31. What the hell, why was I awake now? Slightly annoyed, I started to roll over and go back to sleep when I saw my brother, Luke, standing in at the foot of my bed.

My brother was a bit of a scrawny kid, but he stood about 6 foot 2 and probably weighed 165. He would eventually fill out a bit, but for now, he was just a sandy haired bean pole. Shy and awkward with others, he had never had a girlfriend that I knew of. We were never close growing up since he pretty much kept to himself and a couple of the neighbor boys that would come over and play video games with him.
I watched as his lean figure glided up from the foot of the bed near me. He just stood there staring at me in bed for a minute, almost as if deciding what to do. Finally he spoke, “You awake?”
“Um…yeah…what do you want? Creeping in my room and all,” I growled at him.
“I want you to suck me,” he almost whispered.

“What,” I whispered shrilly, “You’re insane and kind of sick! You’re my brother…NO!”
“Um, if you don’t want…um…those pictures to get out, you gotta suck me,” he responded.
“Ugh,” I grumbled back. “Really? Blackmail? That’s what it’s going to be huh, brother?”
“Hey, you’re beautiful and…and…you let that dog fuck you earlier. And Chelsea…”
“What about her? What she did to me is between me and her. It doesn’t concern you…and Argus…that will never happen again. So scat,” I said sharply.

“C’mon Elena,” he began, then decided to change demeanors. “I mean, Elena, I will show Mom and Dad the pictures right now if you don’t give me a blow job.” With that announcement, he pulled out his phone, showed me a picture of me fucking the dog earlier and started to attach it to a text.
I tried to swat at his phone, but he yanked it away and said, “Ah-Ah, nope, I’ve already got the pictures on my computer and I’ll send them an e-mail even if you get my phone.” He stepped forward again, presenting his crotch toward me. “Now, suck on my dick sister.”
I could see the bulge of his cock through his boxers; he was apparently a decent size. I couldn’t believe I was even considering this. He was my brother for crying out loud.
“You’ve got ten seconds to pull it out and start sucking,” he demanded.
“Oh, alright,” I gave in. There wasn’t any other way out of this. He had the pictures and, as much as I was repulsed by the idea, I had to do something to get him off my back.
I reached for his waistband and pulled it out and down. He was already hard and his dick sprang out of his confines, jabbing me lightly in the face. He was uncut and probably close to nine inches long, but not all that thick. Closing my eyes, I grabbed his shaft with one hand and pulled him towards my mouth. I reached out my tongue and licked him. He jerked slightly, but held his dick in front of me.

“On your knees sister,” he whispered sharply.
I obeyed without hesitation. I rolled out of bed in my nightgown, getting to my knees in front of him. Before I could grab his cock and start sucking again, he reached down and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it up over my head. I didn’t resist and in a second, I was now, kneeling before my brother, utterly exposed and naked. I blushed, but he pressed forward with his pelvis, shoving his cock back in my face. Without question, I just grabbed it again and started blowing him. I had kind of given into the inevitability of this and just wanted to get it over with.
As I started to really suck on him and bob my head up and down on his rod, he laced his hands through my hair and began pumping his member into my mouth. He was clearly inexperienced in his motions, but he made up for it in exuberance as he frequently jabbed his head into the back of my throat painfully. He even pulled his dick out of my mouth and, while holding my head still, slapped me with his rod multiple times. It was so humiliating to be treated like this by my own brother, but for some reason, I was growing damp.
Finally, he had enough of my mouth and he grabbed me by the shoulders and bent me over my bed. Fumbling he grabbed his dick and sought out my love canal. In an uncoordinated and not entirely comfortable manner, he managed to get his dick head into position and start pumping into me. It felt so utterly wrong and taboo to be doing this with my brother, but, despite the pit of uncertainty in my stomach, my loins were soon responding and lubricating his member so he could drive it deeper. Soon, his whole length was in me and he began to really fuck himself into me. I was his rag doll. He had one hand on my shoulder, pulling me back into him and the other he reached between me and the sheets and was groping my small, but firm breasts.
I couldn’t control myself and I began to moan. For being inexperienced, he wasn’t half bad. He sure was slamming himself against me with reckless abandon and aggression. I grasped the sheets and balled up my fists. I was going to cum with my brother fucking me. Again, the shame, doubts, and tabooness of our act drove into my mind and I wanted to shout at him to stop, but my orgasm overcame those thoughts and pushed me over the edge. I started to moan loudly, so he grabbed my head and pressed it deep into the covers to keep me silent. Just as my orgasm was beginning to fade, I felt him jerk and pause as he buried his cock as far as he could inside me and began to cum. Luckily I was on the pill, but it still felt so wrong, but so good at the same time.

He spun me around and shoved his shrinking cock into my mouth, covered in my own juices and his cum. I swallowed his cock greedily and tried to make the pleasure stand out more than the shame in my mind, just so I could keep going.
Being a young kid, Luke wasn’t done yet and proceeded to fuck me three more times that night before finally leaving my room at close to five o-clock. I fell asleep naked and spread eagled on my bed and slept past breakfast that morning. As it turned out, I would need the sleep as there was a lot more to happen that day.
sirius is offline   Reply With Quote