Thread: Non-Fiction: Naked Cold Mini-Adventure
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 08:43 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Naked Cold Mini-Adventure

So it's currently -17C/1F where I live now and I've been curious about being nude in the cold. Some of my earliest adventures of public nudity have been in the winter but it's been so long that I wanted to refeel it. No one was home so I could dress light and leave without question. I wore sweats with no undies, and a hoodie with no shirt underneath and no socks so I could remove my clothes quick. It was already so cold when I left and I could feel my legs burning already. I quickly made my way to the park and took off my sweater and shoes, and dropped my pants. Voila! I was naked and freezing! The moment the air hit my skin I felt it, and my feet burned as soon as I touched the snow with them. It was pretty slippery as parts of the snow were literally just frozen to ice and it hurt. I laid back in the snow, submerging my ass, and balls into the ice cold snow and tried to make a snow angel. I tried to masturbate but I was so cold I couldn't get hard. I stood up and realized how embarrassing it would be to be seen. How would I explain this? And my manhood had shrunk to boyhood from how cold it was, so it would be humiliating to be small in front of someone. I quickly got dressed and went home, my body parts were numb and burning. It was a slow walk back to my clothes, my feet numb from the ice and show, my ass cheeks also burning and my penis was shrunken and numb from playing with it with snow covered hands. It was fun, regardless of the pain.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post: