View Single Post
Old 06-28-2011, 08:39 PM   #377
Shinigami

ASL 24, male, Germany

Cock;
1 Have you held another guy's cock? Yes, the cocks of 2 good friends of mine, my cousin and an ONS.
2 Has another guy held your cock? Yes, the same people as above.
3 Can you lick your cock? No, unfortunately not.
4 Has a sibling held your cock? Yes, my older sister once gave me a handjob.

Ass;
5 Have you put a finger up your ass? Yes, I do it almost every day.
6 Have you put a finger up another guy's ass? No.
7 Has your cock been in another guy's ass? Yes, when I was 20 I had an ONS and we fucked each other in both holes.
8 Have you had another guy's cock in your ass? Same as number 7.
9 What is the largest item you have inserted in your ass? A Bottle.
10 What is the largest item someone else has inserted in your ass? My ex-gf fucked me with a strap-on (17x4cm).

Masturbation;
11 Has another guy masturbated you? When I was 10 or 12, me and a good friend masturbated each other when we were horny.
12 Have you masturbated another guy? Same as number 11.
13 What is the most times you have masturbated in 24 hours? Hmmm.... about 20 times.
14 What is the longest you have gone without masturbating? One week. After a coloscopy I couldn't get hard for a week.

Mouth;
15 Has your cock been in another guy's mouth? Yes, during an ONS we did the 69 xD
16 Have you had another guy's cock in your mouth? Same as number 15.
17 What parts of other people, Guy or Gal, have been in your mouth? Girls: everything xD. Guys: Tongue and cock.
18 What is the strangest thing you have had in your mouth? Shit. Sometimes my ex-gf shitted when I was licking her ass and I twice fulfilled the order to eat my own in front of my webcam while some girls were watching me.

Cum;
19 Have you swallowed your own cum? Almost every day. Depending on what a girl want to see via webcam I cum on the floor, in my hands, on something to eat or into a glass and lick it of. When I'm with a girl in real I often cum on her breasts or feet and lick it of then.
20 Have you swallowed someone elses cum? No.
21 Have you had someone elses cum on your face? No, unfortunately not.
22 Have you had someone elses cum elsewhere on your body? If so, Where? No.
23 Can you cum on your own face? Yes.

Naked;
24 Have you slept with another guy naked? Yes.
25 Have you seen other guys naked, (except in changing rooms etc)? Yes.
26 Have you stripped another guy? Yes.
27 Have you been stripped by another guy? Yes.
28 Have you been seen naked by gals? If so how many? Including the girls that wanted to see me naked on omegle and chatpig? About 130.
29 Where is the most public place you have been naked? Hm, in a train i guess.

and finally;
30 Do you dream of doing sexual things with other guys? If so what? My only fantasy about other guys is to blow a group of men and get covered in cum.

X-Dressing, Pee, Anal, Masturbate, Online exposure, Cum, Humiliation

Dislikes:
Public, Friends, Family, Poo, Illegal Stuff, Blood, Penis insertion

My SexMap
Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote