Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:55 AM   #101
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

"Yep that's right, winner takes all while the loser has to take three dares," Adam replies still with a smug smile on his face.

"Or take the same dare 3 times," Josh instantly fires back.

"Seriously man no more teasing what is this fucking nasty dare you keep taunting me with?" Adam asks desperately.

"Oh well it's nothing too bad really," Josh teases trying his hardest not to smirk.

Adam leans across his bed and slaps Josh on the arm, "I mean it man what is the dare?"

"Well for your dare Adam I was gonna give you a wedgie, one that totally rips off your underwear," Josh announces with a grin.

Adam's eyes widen and his mouth drops open for a second as he thinks over what Josh just said to him.

"A wedgie?" Adam repeats.

"Yes Adam a wedgie, me giving you a big wedgie till your boxers rip," Josh repeats enjoying the look of fear on his best friend's face.

"No fucking way you can't do that," Adam quickly replies but Josh just laughs.

"Well that's true it won't just be one wedgie," The tall winger says feeling much better now that he can see the distress on Adam's face, "It would be 3 underwear ripping wedgies."

"FUCKING THREE," Adam shouts, "Definitely not Josh I'm not letting you wedgie me and ruin 3 pairs of boxers."

"Well it's your fault," Josh reminds the blonde, "You asked for this to be best of three strip FIFA anyway you gotta lose the final match first."

Adam calms down for a second and remembers he still has one game left, if he can win it then he won't get wedgied. The fear of being wediged by Josh made him completely forget that it is one all in their best of three strip FIFA game.

"And I wasn't gonna tell you what my forfeit was but you just had to know," Josh adds as he feels the mental edge slipping back to him while Adam tries to process what taking three underwear ripping wedgies would be like.

Adam just doesn't know what to think now, Josh could have so easily won that last game and if he had then Adam would currently be having his boxers forcefully ripped off him thanks to a massive Josh wedgie. Growing up the two guys often wrestled around and while Adam might be the stronger of the two Josh's long limbs meant he could easily grab Adam's undies and pull them up with great force. A normal Josh wedgie sucked and hurt a lot but allowing the skinny teen to keep pulling until his underwear actually rips sounds more like torture to Adam than a forfeit.

"Josh man I don't think I can take 3 ripping wedgies," Adam says still stunned that his best friend would think of such a painful sounding dare.

"Well you better win then," Josh says firmly as he goes to the play now screen for the third time today, "And also it would have helped if you hadn't sent my naked pics to Lindsey."

Adam groans under his breath, he knew doing that would fuck things up but he only thought it would ruin their friendship not make his best mate want to cruelly punish him with wedgies. In the back of his mind Adam is already going back to the time they were 15 when Adam teased Josh about not getting a date which made an angry Josh tackle him to the ground then start pulling his boxers out from under his jeans. Adam remembers being completely pinned down under his best mate while Josh used his long arms to pull his boxers almost all the way up his back. If being wedgied hard by your best mate isn't enough Adam remembers his sister Karen walked in and then bursting out laughing upon seeing her little brother being wedgied with his boxers stretched out to breaking point.

"So what teams are we gonna be?" Josh asks snapping Adam out of his childhood memories.

"You're not gonna be Atletico again?" The blonde asks.

"Naw I don't want you to get used to one team's style of play so I guess it's better if we go random again," Josh explains.

"Ok then I suggest as it's the final match that we use international teams," Adam suggests knowing his has a better chance of getting a good team by using countries instead of league teams.

"Fine you go first," Josh says leaning over grab his bottle.

While Josh takes a drink Adam gets onto the play now menu and after picking international teams Adam hits the random team button. Scotland is the team that pops up and Adam doesn't even have to make a comment before hitting the random button once more and this time gets Chile.

"Yep they are mine, any team with Alexis Sanchez in is good enough for me," Adam says proudly cementing his choice.

"Yeah they are a really good FIFA team this year you did well getting them," Josh says knowing he will have to random someone good to compete with Chile.

Josh's first random choice is Cameroon so he quickly skips over it then he hits the jackpot.

"Oh fuck," Adam groans looking away from the screen as it shows Josh has picked Spain.

"Even your own game wants me to win," Josh teases smiling for ear to ear delighted with his pick.

"Man I really didn't think you would get anyone good," Adam moans knowing that he chances of winning just took a big hit.

From playing two straight FIFA games against him Adam knows all too well how good his best friend now is at FIFA and giving him a team as good as Spain could mean a punishing wedgie forfeit for the blonde. Josh on the other hand is now loving his chances again, he was so frustrated after the last game but Adam's clear fear of the forfeit and now drawing Spain has the tall winger smiling again. Leaving all the other game instructions on random Adam hits play and the game starts to load up leaving the blonde desperately trying not to think about wedgies and concentrate on beating Josh.

It's a night game being played at Manchester City's Etihad stadium and much like their first night game it is also going to be played in fog. Spain kick off but almost instantly Adam wins the ball back and launches Chile into a quick attack down the right wing. Isla moves quickly down the right cutting inside Spain's left back before charging into the box. Ramos slides across the ground looking to stop him but the tackle is mistimed and instead of winning the ball Josh's defender clatters the Chile player over inside the area.

"PENALTY," Adam screams almost jumping off his bed in excitement.

"Shit," Josh exclaims as the whistle goes and the referee points to the spot.

The game is barely 3 minutes old and already Josh has conceded a penalty and got his main centre back booked.

"That was such a shit show," Josh mutters annoyed with himself at having made such basic errors right at the start of a winner takes all match.

Adam is too busy concentrating to listen to Josh complain as Sanchez has lined up to take the penalty. Adam knows that if he has any chance of winning this match he must take advantage of this golden opportunity. His eyes stay on the penalty bar hoping to get his button press timed just right, the whistle goes and Sanchez powerfully blasts the ball to the keeper's left.

"YES ONE NIL COME ON CHILE," Adam roars as Sanchez wheels away in celebration.

"Good pen," Josh says, "I had no chance of saving that."

Grabbing the bottom of his t shirt Josh peels it off leaving him bare chested in Adam's bedroom. Josh is very annoyed at how easily he gave away that penalty and now he is already on the back foot in this must win match. The game kicks off and Josh tries to get up the pitch quickly looking to get a goal right back but Chile easily defend the long ball. It's now Chile's turn to move the ball upfield passing it beautifully from side to side leaving Josh's defenders chasing shadows until Josh loses his cool and sends Fabregas smashing into Orellana from behind.

The Spanish midfielder gets a yellow card and Chile have a free kick about 35 yards away from goal. Sanchez tries to float the free kick into the box but Spain's keeper gets to the ball first however he can only awkwardly punch the ball back to the feet of a Chile player who races down the wing trying to cross the ball back into Spain's penalty area. Josh is in desperation mode trying to stop Chile from getting another shot on target but just can't win the ball back. Vidal is on the ball for Chile just outside the penalty area, he waits then slides a pass between two defenders and Orellana gets a shot on goal but he sends it high and wide.

"Fuck man I'm getting killed here," Josh says knowing the first 10 minutes of this game has been all Chile.

Josh spends the next 10 minutes of in game time trying to calm down and get control of the ball which he does as Adam is prepared to sit back on his lead and look for the counter attack. Pedro fires the first shot on target for Spain, shooting from just outside the box forcing a fingertip save from the Chile goalkeeper. The game is starting to open up now with Josh getting over his nightmare start and actually putting pressure on Adam's defence winning multiple corners in the space of a few minutes.

Fabregas whips yet another dangerous looking cross into the box from a corner but this time the Chile goalkeeper times his jump and punches it away. His punch however only goes as far as Ramos who chests the ball down and tries a low blasting shot from almost 25 yards away. The ball is heading towards goal but it hits one of Adam's defenders and bounces away to where the goalkeeper Bravo can just pick it up. Thinking quickly Adam kicks the ball down field right from his keeper's hands looking to catch Spain on the back foot.

The ball is rolled out to Vidal who charges forward drawing Spanish players towards him until he plays a pass sideways that gets Orellana in space. The Chile attacker looks to be one on one with the keeper as he races into the box. Ramos slides in again almost conceding another penalty but this time Josh misses the tackle allowing Orellana to skip past him and shoots. Casillas in the Spain goal is equal to the shot however blocking it with his hand then allowing Pique to hoof the ball clear of danger.

"Shit there has been more drama and action in the last 30 minutes than there was in the last two games combined " Adam jokes.

"I think even the game knows it's winner takes all," Josh fires back.

Vidal once again is on the ball for Chile deep in the Spanish half, he runs at the defence before firing a long range effort that narrowly flies over the bar. Less than a minute later Vidal is at it again winning the ball from Iniesta and races away down the wing beating Josh's right back for pace. He cuts inside and delivers another hard shot that the keeper is forced to push clear leaving Adam groaning in frustration.

"Man Vidal is all over you," The blonde says watching the replay of the Bayern Munich player nearly doubling his lead.

"Yeah he is," Josh agrees, "It's the Vidal show right now might have to break his leg to stop him playing."

Adam laughs, "Nice to see you will even resort to using dirty FIFA cheating tactics mate."

"Anything to make sure you get wedgied," Josh instantly responds wiping the grin off Adam's face.

45 minutes on the game clock is up and we move into injury time as Josh tries to start an attack down the Chile left wing but he is easily tackled off the ball. Frustrated at having lost possession Josh punches Adam's bed making the blonde smile as he will go into the half time break with the advantage. He plays the ball back to his keeper and Bravo takes a touch to steady the ball as Josh sends his striker running in looking to press. Adam tries to be cheeky and chip the ball over the onrushing striker in order to get it to his centre back but he doesn't put enough power into the chip.

"Shit," Adam yells as the ball hits Aduriz square in the chest then drops invitingly right in front of the striker.

"Fuck yes one all," Josh says with glee taking advantage of the unexpected gift by just tapping the ball into the empty net.

"NO AH FUCK," Adam shouts, angry with himself for allowing Spain back into the game.

The game barely kicks off again when the referee's whistle blows for half time and Adam puts his head into his hands.

"That was so fucking stupid of me," The teen groans into his hands.

"Yeah but I'm lucky to still be in the game at all the first 10 minutes were a massacre, I could have been two or three goals down easily," Josh admits.

"True Vidal alone could have scored a hat trick by now," Adam adds taking a long swig of his drink.

"Still I guess this is what happens when it's winner takes all, it's like a cup final it's more about who can control their nerves than who is the most skillful," Josh says wisely.

"Maybe but I don't even have a forfeit lined up for you when I win," Adam replies, "So you won't be feeling much in the way of nerves."

Josh simply shrugs his shoulders because he knows this strip FIFA game is tight and without Adam's late mistake he would be in real danger of losing. Adam is playing his best now and Josh will need all of his newly practiced FIFA skills if he wants to get revenge on his best friend. Adam puts his controller down and removes his hoodie having forgotten to do so straight after the goal because he was too annoyed with himself over the mistake.

"God are you wearing double layers for everything?" Josh asks and Adam just rolls his eyes.

"You know I get cold easily," Adam replies childishly.

"How many pairs of boxers are you wearing cause they will all be getting ripped off," Josh teases making Adam groan.

"Shut up man you have not won yet, I let you back into the game once I won't make that mistake again." The blonde says firmly.

"We'll see man," Josh responds before both teens turn their attention back to the TV for the second half.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to thepac for this post: