View Single Post
Old 07-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #122
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gieke View Post
To achieve your anal gape, follow these instructions.

Go to the store, and buy an apple, some banana's, a cucumber and an orange. Also, get some toothpaste. Additional lube is recommended.

Lube up your ass with toothpaste,and use your fingers to fuck your ass untill the toothpaste sensation stops. Now give yourself an enema, since the numbing effect of toothpaste is quite dangerous when you are stretching your ass.

Now insert the cucumber in your ass, and keep it there untill your ass feels relaxed, and get's used to an object of this size. You should not fuck yourself with the cucumber, as your ass isn't used to this.

Now, when your ass is relaxed, remove the cucumber, and insert an apple. Make sure you can get it out afterwards. After the apple has been in for a while, insert two banana's and use them as a spoon to remove the apple.

When you get the apple out, we'll do some ass muscle training. Peel the orange, and insert it so that it sticks out with one half, and sits inside with the other half. Now use your ass muscles to squeeze al the juice out of the orange.
lol finnally got round to this everything went perfectly untill i got up to the orange part i tried to do it and squesse but every time i tried it either slipped in me or poped out didnt manage to make any juice sorry
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote