Thread: Non-Fiction: I thought I was in charge
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2014, 06:19 AM   #7
irishfinbarr

Sorry for the delay people was busy for the last week or so

The girls left to go to their room and I was again alone downstairs so decided to turn on my laptop and check my facebook and emails. I was not long on the laptop when the bell rang again it was Claire. Claire was 14 and the youngest of the group, and with her youth she would have been the most innocent and shy. She was however quite tall and skinny. She was wearing very short denin shorts which drove me crazy as it showed off her long skinny legs. I didn’t say much too her just said hello to her and sent her up to caoimhe and sarah.

I returned to my laptop and started browsing through facebook again then John popped up in my messenger. He just told me that he would be over later than he intended probably around 6. I said I was happy enough then told him that my sister also had friends over and were going to stay the night. He asked if Danielle was there now (him knowing I had feelings for her as I told him most things especially anything related to girls). I told him she would be and that the other two had already arrived. He joked around for a bit asking if I was planning anything with her and other snide comments. He then left.

About 10 minutes later Danielle arrived. I went to the door and let her in. I was presented with a smile as I greeted her. She was wearing a light blue dress which stopped about an inch above her knees. I was a tight fit on her which left nothing to the imagination. It showed of her curves which I loved. She wasn’t as skinny as the rest girls but definitely wasn’t too large. She just had the perfect body (well in my opinion anyway). I just froze on the spot and couldn’t even manage to speak. She then brought me back to reality when she sarcastically said, “Well aren’t you going to invited me in?” I then started to blush again (as I did so many times around her), before apologizing and telling her the girls were upstairs.

I soon after went to my room and began to play on my ps3. I think I played some battlefield 3. I soon lost track of time and after a while I started to feel hungry. I looked at the clock and noticed it was half 4. I then left the game and turned off my ps3 before going downstairs to the kitchen as I passed the living room I saw that the girls were all huddled around on the furniture already eating. I made myself something to eat then as I passed them to return to my room I heard a shout from the girls “hey why don’t you join us?” I didn’t really object as I was kinda bored anyway and was also quite curious about what they were doing. They talked about a lot of things like clothes and boys. They also bitched about other girls at school. I wasn't really interested until Danielle came up with an interesting suggestion that changed the whole weekend.

“This is getting quite boring how about we play some truth or dare”

“With my brother here?” asked caoimhe looking rather puzzled

Before thinking I shouted, “Sure why not!” The girls started to giggle before Danielle spoke and said, “Since it was my idea I will start” Everyone agreed this was fair and then Danielle looked towards sarah and said, ”Truth or Dare?”

“I will start with a truth” she smiled back at Danielle
“OK I was expecting that anyway, so when was the last time you kissed a boy?”
It was already clear to me at this stage that this would not be an innocent game of truth or dare
“well I got together with shane after school on Thursday we went to the cinema and well, you know, we didn’t really watch the film” she laughed to herself

“That’s so cute” said caoimhe quite sarcastically; you could tell she was trying to get a reaction from sarah. She did as she replied, “OK caoimhe, Truth or Dare?”
“Dare” was the reply

Sarah thought for a while before ordering, “I dare you to do a hand stand in the middle of the floor for 30 seconds, oh and you must also to the splits”
I thought this was quite a tame dare as I was expecting her to ask her to remove clothing or something like that. But I so discovered her reason for the dare.

My sister got off her seat and stood in the middle of the floor she then jumped onto her hands before slowly separating her legs until they were nearly horizontal with the floor. That’s when I noticed the outline of her pussy lips and the crack of her ass was starting to show from underneath her tight black sports leggings. It was now obvious that she was not wearing any underwear and sarah somehow knew this. I could feel myself becoming aroused at the sight of my little sister’s most private area. But this was short lived as after 30 seconds sarah called “time” and caoimhe took her seat back on the couch. I was almost in a trance watching her as she sat back down. She must of noticed this as she picked me next and asked, “Finbarr truth or dare?”

I took my time in replying as I had to stop and think for a minute if I was brave enough to go for a dare straight away like my sister did or would I take I slow for now. Eventually I decided to play it safe and asked for a truth question.

She smiled at me before asking, “Finbarr how big is you dick?” This took me by surprise and it also took the others by surprise as the question was followed by a sharp intake of breath from the girls. This also made me think back to earlier when my sister commented on the size of my penis and how large it was. When finally managed to respond to the question I said, “I think it is around 6 inches when I get erect” I hesitated to think about what I just said before adding, “well maybe a little bigger”

The girls started to giggle to each other before Danielle said, “You should be happy with that size I believe it’s above average”

Me feeling quite embarrassed at this stage decided to move on by asking Claire the truth or dare question. To my surprise she asked for a dare. I tried to give it some thought which didn’t go unnoticed from the girls.

Limits: poo, pee, hard anal(will do some light anal if needed too), unknown cam/pics

Pm me dares always looking for something to do

Last edited by irishfinbarr; 08-18-2014 at 06:24 AM.
irishfinbarr is offline   Reply With Quote