Thread: Fiction: The Life I Wanted for Us
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 02:52 AM   #7
blueeyes7

Default Part 3

“Truth,” I replied, noticing the look of disappointment on his face.

“How far are you planning on this going?” He said, gesturing at us, his gaze slowly falling to our shirts which lay at a pile at our feet.

“However far as you will let it,” I said in a voice I was attempting to make slutty.
His eyebrows rose and I could tell he was about to say something, but I cut him off.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked him.

“Dare,” He replied tentatively.

“It’s getting a little to hot in here, I dare you to remove my pants for me… and then your own,” I said, worried I crossed some sort of line.

He walked over to me and got on his knees. He started with the button, looking up at me the whole time. I loved the way his eyes shown. There was a guilty tint to them that made me want to make out with him right then and there, but I would have to wait for a dare to do that. After the button was undone, he grabbed the zipper and pulled it down slowly. I could feel the pants start to slip off my waist, but they got caught on my bony hipbones.

“Have you ever considered wearing pants a little less tight?” He asked me jokingly as he reached up to pull them over the bone.

“I considered it, just not for very long,” I replied snidely.

He got them as far as my ankles before they started to ball up. I lifted my feet so he could take pull them over and he did so, first taking the right off, then the left. I felt a little subconscious standing in front of him with only a pair of boxers covering my shamelessly erect dick, but we would be in the same situation soon enough. I threw them in our pile of shirts before standing up and starting to undo his own pants, but he stopped suddenly.

“Do you want to do this for me?” He asked, giving me a big bright smile.

“I would, but it was part of your dare,” I responded cheekily.

“Yes, but it could be your next dare,” he said still smiling.

“God I never could resist your smile,” I said as I got down on my knees in front of him.

I started with the button before tastefully running my hand down the zippered area of his old blue jeans.

“I almost forgot, do the zipper with your teeth,” he said.

I rolled my eyes at him before moving my mouth up dangerously close to where his bulge still visibly stood. I opened my mouth to the top of his jeans and fished the zippered part out, and then pulled my head downwards as to release his dick from its denim constraints. Once it was down, I reached my hands up and moved the jeans down over his muscular calves. The came off easily as the jeans were too big for him anyway. I continued our clothing pile before asking him the optimum question.

“Truth or Dare?”
blueeyes7 is offline   Reply With Quote