View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 11:16 AM   #43
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 23 - Part 2

“Lay here baby,” Tina whispered lightly, patting one of the pillows. Sue crawled over to where she indicated and laid her head down on the pillow facing the ceiling. Tina watched as she took a deep breath before smiling. Tina finally felt like she had a proper chance to admire Sue’s body, not just doing as instructed. This was what they wanted. She was quite slim, but not bony, pale and flawless skin, those breasts just made her mouth water and that pussy could’ve come from a magazine.

“Hey, Tina,” Sue playfully admonished. “Are you going to sit and stare at me all day or do something?” Tina looked up to see her smiling at me and felt slightly embarrassed at being caught.
“Sorry,” Tina replied with a smile, “Just appreciating this body. It’s amazing.” Tina was glad to see Sue was now blushing instead and that sparked her into action, swinging a leg over her body and straddling her hips, letting her hair fall over her left shoulder.

Tina softly stroked up to her breasts again, this time paying them proper attention by massaging them and letting her thumb flick over the stiff nipples. Each action reflected in Sue’s face as she became increasingly turned on. Tina lowered her body onto her friend’s pressing their breasts together before invading her mouth with her tongue. Tina kissed her lips, and then her cheeks, nuzzling into her neck as her mouth pursued lower targets until it arrived at her breasts.

“Yes, that feels great,” Sue whispered closing her eyes as her head stirred on the bed. Tina briefly flicked her tongue over each nipple’ each was so hard they must ache with each flick of her tongue. As she circled around it brought a low moan from Sue that grew as she engulfed one. The warm wetness of her mouth coated the sensitive nipples, hitting the spot.

Tiny kissed her way further down her stomach and Sue let out a cute little giggle as she passed the navel. They faded into hot and heavy breaths as Tina kissed lower trailing her tongue down her loins and pausing between her legs. Tina licked her lops as she came face to face with it. It felt like a volcano as it elicited heat as she got close. It was perfect, the aroma intoxicating, and the lips begging to be touched. Tina resisted the urge to dive straight in and instead just let her finger trail along the slit.

“Yes, Tina, Please...” Sue gasped. Tina barely heard the words she had been waiting for as she was lost in her autopilot trance but eventually registered and planted a long kiss on her second pair of lips. She licked slowly allowing the tip of her tongue to push into the groove and travelled from top to bottom and back again adding more pressure with each pass.

Sue had given up talking and just groaned in pleasure giving Tina even more encouragement. Tina put her hands on Sue’s thighs and pushed them wider. Sue got the hint and spread herself wide open in front of Tina drawing her into her further. Tina used two fingers to open up her lips and revealing the hot little fuck-hole to her. Tina teased her once more by tracing it with the tip of her tongue but clearly it was too much as Sue bucked up to meet her and Tina’s tongue dove as deep as possible within her.

“Oh... FUCK!” Sue squealed as Tina’s tongue began to penetrate in rhythm. Tina pressed her face into the pussy working at her, licking her inside and out as she teased again before diving back in time and again. Tina pulled slightly away and licked from her ass to the tip of her pussy absorbing all of the flavour of her juices.

When the tip of her finger found Sue’s clit her pussy tightened up and Tina knew that Sue was getting close. Knowing this, Tina replaced her tongue with two fingers and pushed them inside her and that extra penetration coupled with her lips closing over her clit pushed Sue that extra inch and her cunt gripped the fingers. Sue’s back arched and then she almost bolted upright. Tina glanced up to see Sue staring down at her, eyes wide open and hair wet with perspiration clinging to her cheek. Her eyes then snapped closed as she flung back lettering out a light scream as she came on Tina’s hand.

A torrent of juices rushed over Tina’s fingers still wedged within Sue. Finally her pussy released them and Sue flopped back, her head bouncing on the pillow panting and gasping. “Wow... Tina, that was... I mean, never... thank you...” Sue panted opening her eyes to see Tina smiling down at her as she babbled away.
“It was my pleasure,” Tina answered.

Tina realized her face was still covered in pussy juice and was about to reach out for a towel, but before she had a chance to do so she heard the bang of the front door opening and was suddenly on high alert.

She stood up and made her way out of the bedroom, closing it behind her. She was just in time to see a raging Sophia storming down the hallway towards her. Tina wasn’t sure why, maybe it was the great mood she was already in, but seeing Sophia like this didn’t even slightly alarm her. In fact it made her smile. Before she knew it though, the gap between them had closed and she felt the sting across her cheek before she even heard the crack of the slap. “You bitch!” Sophia shouted.

“Is something wrong Soph?” Tina condescendingly asked. “You seem a bit upset.” Any respect Tina had for this woman had disappeared the night where she’d been abandoned naked in the street and told to find her way home.

Sophia’s hand shot out and grabbed Tina by the throat forcing her back into the wall. For the first time since Sophia entered, Tina’s smile wavered into a slight grimace of pain. “You fucking bitch!” Sophia yelled. “You know what you fucking did! You fucked Alex! How could you!” Sophia wailed out slightly tightening her grip. Tina didn’t even try to fight it as her grin returned, finally realising exactly what this was about.
“How could I?” Tina whispered gently, “All I did was what she asked me to. Those are the rules right.” Tina snorted a chuckle. “Not that I didn’t enjoy the perks of the agreement. Now which time do you know about,” Tina teased.

Sophia’s scream of despair echoed through the flat as she threw Tina to the floor in anger. The shouts and screams continued as Sophia debated internally whether to beat Tina within an inch of her life or to just turn and cry. She settled for something in between and pinned Tina to the floor, hurling abuse and insults into her face occasionally raising her hand to slap her.

As the slaps came down though, she wasn’t able to slap the smile off Tina’s face as the young girl seemed to be enjoying everything. Suddenly she felt arms pulling her up and turned in confusion to find Sue trying to separate the two of them. She turned to push Sue away but Tina pulled her quickly back down to the floor. “No, Sue. This is between just me and Sophia. I don’t want you involved.”
“But Tina, look at you...” Sue pleaded.
Tina calmed herself down, finally realising what the situation in front of her and took a long breath before speaking. “I’m fine Sue, I promise. Please leave for a while and I’ll come and talk to you later,” Tina ordered. “Everything is going to be fine.”

“Bullshit this will be fine!” Sophia shouted and Tina shot her a look that somehow caused Sophia to stop talking.
“Look Sophia, I know you want to kill me right now and I don’t actually blame you but there is a lot of stuff that you don’t know that you need to hear. I promise I will explain everything when we’re alone. So, Sue, please could you get dressed and leave. I promise I’ll call you in an hour and if I don’t then feel free to find me.” Tina stood up slowly and leaned in to give Sue a kiss on the cheek, wincing slightly as her sore cheek made contact with Sue.

“Sophia, please sit down and I’m going to explain everything to you in a while, after Sue has left and Alex has arrived. If you don’t like what you hear, then you can beat me as much as you want, but understand that’s probably not the best idea.”
“What do you mean?” Sophia asked, her anger turning to confusion.
“In time,” Tina stated, “Now please sit down and let me get you a drink. Wine?”
“Just water please?” Sophia answered, surprising herself by her politeness. Nevertheless she decided to play Tina’s game for now. Tina in the meantime sent Alex a message.
“Suit yourself. I’ve alerted Alex so she is on her way. Then I’ll let you know everything,” Tina turned her back to Sophia, her grin growing larger. If Sophia was truly this angry it meant that Alex had finally listened to her and ditched her as a girlfriend.

Tina sat down with two glasses of water and both waited in silence. About twenty minutes later the flat door opened and Alex came running in. “Oh, thank god,” she stated as she saw that both girls seemed to be mostly fine. “I was worried things would’ve got out of hand. Couldn’t get here an faster,” Alex stated out of breath.

“Actually, Alex, you got here much quicker than I imagined,” Tina answered, “Were you already coming over?” Tina asked calmly.
“Well... Yeah. I saw the mess in my flat and the smashed laptop and knew Sophia must have found out about, you know... us. So why the hell are you two so calm?” Alex desperately explained.
“Yes, she knows some stuff, but I don’t believe she knows everything,” Tina carefully said to Alex.

“What the fuck do you mean I don’t know everything?!” Sophia finally yelled, her anger rising again. “I saw the two of you fucking, before we were even broken up. Is that not fucking enough?” Sophia yelled. “Are you telling me there’s more?”
“Oh yes,” Tina again answered carefully. “In fact, I’m surprised it took this long. You see, me and Alex have been fucking in some regards for the last two and a half years.”
“What the fuck!” Sophia screamed charging towards Tina but Tina was ready this time and simply avoided her. “You’re lying! You’re lying! There’s no fucking way you’ve been dating for two and a half years. That’s even way longer than us.”

“I never said that we’d been dating Sophia. No, no, no,” Tina answered. “Would you like to tell her or should I?” Tina turned to Alex.
Alex had tears running down her face, her body was shaking. “What is happening Alex,” Sophia now turned to her shouting. Tell me this is lies. Tell me you haven’t been cheating on me this whole time, that you... used me?”
“I.... I can’t,” Alex stuttered, “I’m so... so sorry.”
“Sorry for fucking what Alex. If you ever had any love or respect for me you’ll tell me right now what the hell has been going on!” Sophia demanded.

“Yeah, tell her what’s been going on bitch,” Tina stated causing Sophia to turn on her.
“Don’t you fucking call her a bitch,” Sophia snapped at Tina only causing her to laugh.
“But she is a bitch. Isn’t that right Alex? What are you Alex?” Tina asked causing Sophia to look even more confused.
“I’m your bitch, Mistress!” Alex shouted out in despair, staring down to the floor. Sophia wailed in despair.

“What the fuck are you saying Alex. She’s your slave. Why the fuck did you just call her Mistress?” Sophia screamed. Sophia grabbed a glass and threw it at the wall causing it to smash. “Tell me!”

“Perhaps I ought to explain everything. I said that I would,” Tina began and Alex simply nodded. “You see Sophia. I met Alex almost three years ago at a BDSM convention. She was trying to offload some of her products at the time to the community. She was acting so tough, do dominant, but I could see it. She was a dominant person with an inner submissive just trying to be set free,

“I talked to her and I made her an offer that she couldn’t refuse. It was a one night deal as my slave and Alex finally allowed her inner self to be released. Her true persona was let loose. However, she wanted it to be secret. She had her own slave, and she taking over a sexual equipment company. She needed to appear to be in charge. This created issues but Alex needed me.

“So we started a secret relationship; it was never about being in love. I just gave her the sexual release that she oh so desperately needed. I needed to be close to her though, and was going through a rough time financially, so Alex offered me a job in her company which I happily obliged to take up. Everything was running swimmingly. That was until she met you.”
“Me?” Sophia asked.

“Yes Sophia. You! You see, Alex fell in love with you after you started your relationship. It meant we had less time and simultaneously she wasn’t getting the release that she desperately needed. I wasn’t too fussed to continue. I enjoyed my time with Alex but I tried to encourage her to just take you. She couldn’t give up her submissive side. So I tried to convince her to let you be dominant, but she said no matter how many hints she dropped, you never seemed to be interested. So we continued and continued.”

Sophia tried to process some of this information. “I still don’t understand though, what about all this stuff that’s been going on. Why have you been pretending to be a slave? What about Sue and Ken? Why was I allowed to be in control? It doesn’t make sense,” Sophia whimpered. Tina sat down in the armchair and indicated for the Sophia to sit on the couch. Sophia obeyed but Alex stood still. Tina batted her knee and instantly, Alex crawled over and sat at her knee. Tina stroked her head lightly and saw Sophia’s fists curl.

“Well, I didn’t quite expect everything to go like this. The biggest issue is that I also fell in love,” Tina explained causing Sophia to gasp in horror. “Not like that. I didn’t fall in love with Alex; I fell in love with Sue. So I started talking and became friends. I had a deal with Alex at the time that I could take some extra stock and pin it on Ken. Neither of us particularly liked him anyway. It brought me and Sue closer together though.

“That’s when you and Ken got in the way though. First off Ken caught us loading the supply bay and then you had to come and stick your nose into the business. We had to think fast so Alex and I secretly came up with a great plan that we thought may help everyone. Hence what happened happened. With me and Sue as slaves, I set us tasks that slowly brought us closer together to where we are now. My idea worked.

“As for Alex, she thought you could prove yourself. One of either three things was going to happen. First would be that you embraced the lifestyle to the point where you’d be willing to accept Alex’s submissive needs that she was getting through me. This didn’t happen. You proved yourself far too jealous of anybody even slightly touching Alex. The second option would be that you proved yourself a good dom. You failed that one miserably. The final option would be that Alex had to either give up me entirely or you entirely. She couldn’t give me up which is why we are where we are.

“Did you not realise that every task seemed to favour me, that I always found shortcuts, and that I ended up moving us to a flat because I changed my mind about that work office. As for Ken, he was just an on the side. Someone to eat the falls and a pawn to make it all look legit. We let you punish him to show how you’d act as a mistress and we were severely disappointed. Otherwise, we just liked to have a plaything. I understand he was starting to really embrace the lifestyle. I was impressed.”

Sophia was now completely in tears, her life spiralling chaotically around her. The love of her life couldn’t stay with her because she couldn’t be dominant or embrace the lifestyle and she cared more about that than her. She thought back over the sessions they’d conducted; how Tina always seemed to be in control or unsurprised by any actions, how she won near enough every challenge. She now knew why Alex had given her specific instructions for Tina and their individual sessions. It was all a disguise to further their goals. She’d fallen right for it.

“Listen up now Sophia. You have a couple of options. I succeeded in my part of the plan but as of right now, my slave failed in hers. If my slave fails then I need to punish her for it don’t I bitch,” Tina stated. Alex simply nodded next to her.

“There is no chance in hell that I’m going to allow you to be a mistress. You’re careless, reckless, out of control and abusive with spurts of rage. So that only leaves two things. You can either leave this life right now. Walk away and live on; quit your job with a good severance package and set up anew. I will punish little Alex here and we can then all move on as before. I’ll have Sue, Alex will have Ken and I will have Alex.” Tina watched closely as the tears flowed from Sophia and waited dramatically before delivering her ultimatum

“There is another option though Sophia,” Tina began and watched as Sophia’s eyes rose to meet hers. “Alex still loves you and always has. But she needs what I can offer. I have a feeling that you do as well. You need Alex but you also need discipline and control. If you ever want to spend time with Alex again, then you will come over here, kneel on my other side and beg to take the punishment for her. So that’s it Sophia, the door or the floor. Decide now.”

Sophia stood slowly on shaking legs, the turmoil of her mind crashing in a wave of confusion. She couldn’t do it; she couldn’t be part of whatever Tina was doing. She started to walk towards the door but then for the first time since kneeling, Alex looked up and met her eyes. That was a pleading look through the tears. Sophia could see it; she could see the love there. Sophia knew in that moment, that Alex needed her in her life, more than maybe even what Tina was offering.

There was only one way she place she could convince her of that though, and that was if she was still part of her life. Sophia slowly approached Tina, shivering at the sly grin etched on her face.

Slowly she dropped to her knees next to Tina. “Please punish me!” Sophia demanded.
“Please punish me what?” Tina ordered.
“Please punish me.... mistress!”

THE END

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished