View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 11:15 AM   #42
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Hello all. I'm back with the final chapter of this story. I have broken it into two parts as it was a bit too long to allow me to post as one chapter. I hope you enjoy

Chapter 23 - Part 1

Alex had finally finished work. The day had been long and enduring and all she wanted to do was relax. It was already 6pm and another client had been giving her shit all day, wanting more discounts that would almost entirely extinguish the profit margins. Not only that but the board of directors doubted her capabilities; profits were dropping slightly this quarter, orders had gone wrong, stock went missing and she nearly lost one of the main clients. It was only her initiative which had kept him, and she couldn’t make them aware that he’d stayed because of a slave performance in his honour.

Lastly, she probably needed to recruit a new assistant. With everything that had gone down with Sophia, it was hardly like she would want to continue working with her, especially as an assistant. She would try and relocate her in the company and if Sophia wasn’t happy with that then she’d have to just give her a recommendation. This is what happens when you mix work and pleasure.

Alex opened the door to her flat and her anger only accentuated. The first thing she saw was the rubbish still lying on the table and the clear dust and mess on the carpet. ‘For fuck sake Ken’, she thought. ‘I gave you one instruction and you couldn’t even manage that.’ She glanced around and saw the smashed computer and her anger at Ken suddenly turned to worry. At first she thought someone might have broken in but that didn’t make sense.

Then she remembered telling Sophia she could stay here as long as she wanted. ‘Shit!’ Had something happened after she left? Why would Sophia smash the laptop?
“Is that you Mistress?” a whimpering voice echoed out from the distance.

Ken was terrified. He had heard the door open and that could only mean one of two things. Either Alex Friend had finally returned, or Sophia had come back again. Ken couldn’t believe that he was praying to see Alex or hear her voice, but everything she had done to him paled in comparison to what Sophia had inflicted earlier in the day. He didn’t even care if Alex decided to punish him for not doing the tasks or if she was upset with him. If it was Sophia, she may have changed her mind and decided to crush his testicles once and for all.

“Ken?” Alex replied, making her way towards the bedroom. She slowly opened the door and gasped at the sight in front of her. It certainly wasn’t pleasant. The man in front of her was an absolute mess. He was lying on the floor, hair matted in sweat, hands cuffed behind his back. As she got closer she could see the damage. His back was covered in bruises and welts and his ass was even worse. It was blistered and remnants of dried blood remained. In the centre was still a semi gaped hole with a trickle of dried blood painting a path from it. She could see the plugs which must have caused the damage resting on the bed. His balls were purple and swollen but seemed to be recovering slowly. Wither way though, she knew things had gotten out of hand

“What in the hell happened here Ken?” Alex asked but in her heart she already knew the answer.
“Mistress, I..... I can’t... say” Ken whimpered, clearly still in pain. Alex looked to the table where she saw remnants of a smashed stiletto heel. She could only imagine how that had happened.
“You have to tell me what happened here Ken. I promise nothing more is going to happen to you. I’m not going to hurt you.” Alex saw the metal key on the floor and quickly grabbed it to unlock the cuffs. ‘Thank god for that,’ she thought, worrying she might have had to find a locksmith. She took Ken’s hands and he winced at the touch. He’d been hurt badly.

Alex slowly unlocked the hands and she felt him flex his wrists in pain to try and relieve some blood flow. “It was Sophia wasn’t it?” Alex asked already knowing the answer. Ken’s whimper without an answer told her she was right but for some reason she still needed to hear it out of his mouth.
“I...I...don’t....want.... want to say mistress.” Ken stammered.
“I know that you’re scared Ken, but I’m not going to let her hurt you again. She’s no longer your mistress and she’s done with this whole thing. That’s probably why she took it out on you, but I still need to know what happened,” Alex explained.

“She.... She hurt me Mistress,” Ken cried. “I don’t think I did anything to provoke it.”
Alex’s expression changed. “I knew she was out of her depth, I shouldn’t have left her alone.”
“No Mistress,” Ken stated. “It seemed like she wasn’t herself. It wasn’t controlled, like she was... she was completely angry, but... but it didn’t seem about me. She seemed hurt, like... like she was reflecting her anger from elsewhere onto me. Does that make sense?”

Alex sighed. “Yes Ken, it makes sense. I owe you an apology. This is my entire fault Ken.”
“No Mistress, It isn’t...”
“Don’t interrupt me,” Alex cut Ken off. “Earlier today, I removed Sophia from this area of my life, after what happened yesterday. She didn’t take it very well. I told her she could stay here whilst she composed herself and then would have to leave. I forgot you were coming over to clean the flat. I threw you to the wolves Ken. I’m so sorry. This could have been so much worse than even this. I’m a terrible person.’

Ken wasn’t sure what to think. He knew that he should be angry, that he should be trying to rip for Alex’s throat right now. He knew that what she said was true and that her mistake could have caused him permanent damage. At this moment he should be throwing insults, or even fists, in her direction. However, none of that came. He didn’t feel angry at Alex; somehow he actually felt sorry for her. In his crumpled state, with his bruises and pain, he somehow felt as if Alex was actually hurting more than he was.

“I don’t blame you Alex, and I forgive you if you think it’s needed.” Ken spoke softly, somehow more confident and clear than he had since becoming a slave. Alex looked up surprised at hearing her actual name and met Ken’s eyes. What she saw was not what she expected. In front of her was not the whining, snivelling, pathetic slave she had come to expect; it was the same person, but instead she saw a man with confidence and purpose.

“But... Ken. I failed you completely; I failed everything that being a mistress stands for. I failed....., I just failed,” Alex tried to explain. “Why would you forgive me?”
“It’s what seems right. You are going through a tough time. These things are difficult and I know that you would never have intended what happened to me today. Yes I’m hurt, and yes I’m disappointed, but somehow I’m OK with it. I’m OK because I now know that it happened for a reason and that reason isn’t you. That reason is Sophia,” Ken explained. “I trust you Alex.”

“Thank you Ken,” Alex said surprisingly, “I needed that. I have something to say though. You’ve served more than your time in my eyes. I think you’ve improved as a person, more than suffered for any misdemeanours. I’m going to sort you a great deal on a property and give you back your old position. You’re also free from being...”
“No!” Ken interrupted loudly, shocking both himself and Alex with the force of his contention.

“Listen, Alex. I’m going to talk for a while and I want you o properly listen before making up your mind. As you said, I’ve improved as a person. This may be the best version of me that has ever existed. This feels weird to say with the pain in my muscles, ass and genitals right now but it’s true.” Alex let out a small chuckle. “This is the best shape I have been in for years thanks to your training schedule. My work effort has improved significantly under the pressure of punishment. I’ve become somehow confident in what I’m doing. I feel like I finally have a genuine purpose and that purpose is to try and impress you. I don’t know how else I can explain it. Not only that but I’ve had more sexual experiences since this began than in the last 5 years combined, even if they aren’t always the most ideal. I somehow love what you’ve done to me even when I was in pain, even when I was being tormented. I think you know that as well Alex. Everything you’ve done to me has been controlled, calculated, and incredible

“I don’t want to stop being your slave Alex. In fact I want it to be my full time job. That is under one condition though. I only ever have to do things if you’re happy with it. I trust you Alex, but I don’t trust Sophia, and I’m not sure I can trust the decisions of others unless you approve it first,” Ken added. “So, on those terms, I would promise to do anything that you want of me, knowing that you would never take it too far. I ask you Alex Friend, please be my Mistress properly. Please train me and continue to use me. It’s what I truly want. You haven’t failed as a mistress; you’re the only person I’d ever want it to be. I feel like I finally have a purpose that I want to fulfil, and that purpose is to try and please you. So please don’t make me go back to where I was before.”

Ken finished and looked at Alex awaiting her response. A tear rolled slowly down her face. “Thank you Ken,” she stated. She stood up forcefully and seemed to consider for a few moments. “If that is truly what you think, and that is truly what you want,” Alex began and looked to see Ken nodding affirmatively, “then yes. I accept your proposals. I will be your permanent mistress and you will do everything that I ask.”

“Thank you so much Alex,” Ken answered.
Alex lightly slapped him across the face causing Ken to grimace slightly even though it felt like bliss. “From now on, it’s always Mistress,” Alex ordered.
Ken nodded. “Yes Mistress.” Ken forced himself into a kneeling position, wincing at each movement.
“Good,” Alex stated, “Now. I have some things that I really need to sort out. I’ll be back soon. In the meantime, I want you to clean this place completely. I don’t want to find a speck of dirt or rubbish anywhere. Collect the pieces of the broken laptop and just place them on my desk. I’ll see later if it’s repairable.”

“Broken laptop Mistress?” Ken asked confused.
Alex mimicked Ken’s confusion. “You mean that Sophia didn’t break it in her anger with you?”
“I don’t think so Mistress,” Ken answered, “At least I don’t remember that happening.”
“Then why would the laptop be......” Alex’s face turned from confusion to realisation to horror within a second, “Oh shit!”

Alex quickly stood and bolted from the room, not even giving Ken a second glance as she departed the apartment, praying she wasn’t going to be too late. “Mistress?” Ken called after her but it was too late. She was already gone.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594