Thread: Non-Fiction: My Fantasy Came True
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 07:00 PM   #9
ThrillJill

We all met up at Kevin’s pall’s flat and had a few drinks before going into town, I was sitting on a small low table as there wasn’t enough seats and I kept forgetting I had no knickers on and opened my legs a bit before realizing and checking everyone’s eyes to see if anyone noticed. I was very nervous so I downed a few drinks and was quite tipsy before out taxi’s into town arrived so with the fresh air by the time we were in the first bar I was struggling a bit but I soldiered on and kept drinking. We sat at a group of tables and kind of had this little section of the bar all to ourselves which was good as I hate standing in the middle of a crowded bar. Kevin went to the bar and came back with a round of drinks and a full tray of shots, we all took our drinks and started on the shots and someone spotted a small present for Andy (Birthday boy) and handed it to him, he opened it and inside was a little remote control a bit like a car alarm fob just a bit bigger. There was also a card with it which said “Happy Birthday, this is the remote for your new toy, find it and it’s yours for tonight. Please use with care”. Andy asked what it was and someone said it must be a car, Kevin said press it and see which Andy did and let out a little yelp as I felt a little shock inside my pussy. Nobody noticed my yelp as they were all watching Andy expecting something to happen. I didn’t connect Andy pressing the remote with the shock I felt for some reason until Andy pressed it again and I realized whatever was inside me was shocking me and was controlled by the remote. The next thing I thought was that it was supposed to be a vibrator inside me and it was broken and giving me a shock when it was supposed to vibrate but I couldn’t exactly say anything or remove it either. I decided the best thing was to get the remote so I asked Andy to let me try and he handed me the remote I pretended to press the button an few times and said it must be broken when Kevin leaned over and whispered in my ear to give the remote back. I whispered back in his ear that it was broken and giving me a shock, Kevin took the remote from me and whispered back that it wasn’t broken.

I spent the rest of the night getting shocked and once everyone realized what was going on they started timing there button presses to catch me at the bar or walking around and a couple of times I fell to my knees. I think I must have come about five times with the pain and the pleasure before the night was over, but the night wasn’t over
ThrillJill is offline   Reply With Quote