Thread: Fiction: step sister's slave
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 08:26 PM   #6
r0ckstar

sorry for the wait, its been a long week, heres the next chapter

Katie awoke the next morning to a hard pinch on both her nipples, and a slap on the left side of her face. Emily was standing beside her bed with a gin on her face.

Emily: good morning my little slut, are you ready for another fun day of activities?

Katie: yes mistress.

Emily: good, now go shower while I have a look in your wardrobe to see what kind of outfits you’ll be wearing this week. And I have a little task for you.

Katie: anything you wish mistress

Emily: while your in the shower, I want you to edge three times without having an orgasm, you may only use your fingers and anything else you find in the shower.

Katie: yes mistress

Katie headed out her room in the hallway and into the main bathroom. Since she was already naked, Katie was straight in the shower. She turned the water on to warm and quickly got to work. Katie was used to fingering herself in the morning, but she usually got to orgasm at the end of it. She started rubbing her clit with her right hand, and playing with her nipple with the left hand. She felt her nipples get hard as she got hornier and hornier. She then started fingering herself with one finger, stretching herself out, she then moved to two fingers. Thrusting harder and faster while still playing with her boobs. She then felt herself getting closer to cumming, she pushed herself the closest she could without cumming and then stopped. She was breathing hard and wanted to finish but knew she was not allowed. She waited about 5 minutes before starting over again, this time she took some body lotion and rubbed it over her vagina and clit, she again started fingering herself and in no time felt that pre orgasm glow and stopped. She past her hands in her hair in frustration and waited one more time. Katie now wanted more then just her fingers in her and took the bottle of lotion, which narrow and long, with a round cap on it. She remembered picking out this bottle at the store especially for this use. She slowly forced the bottle inside her and began slowly moving it in and out of herself and then increased the speed, the bottle plus the water running over and naked body and the thought of someone knowing what she was doing was almost to much for her but she was able to stop in the nick of time. She then went on with her normal shower routines, remembering to shave her twat. Katie got out of the shower not remembering the last time she had been so horny and unable to finish. She dried herself with one of the towels hanging behind the door and then leaving the towel she walk back to her room butt naked.

As she entered her room she noticed for the first time what her step sister was wearing, A black mini skirt with red and yellow lines crossing all over it, with a red t-shirt showing a fair bit of cleavage. She then noticed the pile of clothes on the floor, She could see of number of items including mini skirts, thongs, her sexiest bras, some stockings and some of her tighter t shirts. Of course she thought, im gonna be dressed like a slut all week long, which she was surprised to find out didn’t bother her as much in her horny mood.

Emily: Is my little slut ready to orgasm now?

Katie: yes mistress please!

Emily: get on your knees, on the edge if of the bed and stick your ass out for me

Katie: does as she is told and waits

Emily: spread your legs for me slut

Emily: that’s it, there’s that little pussy

Emily runs a finger on Katie’s pussy, making Katie quiver.

Emily: you wet little whore, beg me to stick my fingers up your pussy

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!

Emily: louder!

Katie: please mistress, stick your fingers in my pussy!!!

Emily starts finger banging Katie at a slow past, then starts to increase the speed.

Emily: who’s my bitch?

Katie: I’m your bitch mistress

Emily feels Katie’s pussy start to throb and tighten on her fingers

Emily: are you ready to orgasm?

Katie: Yes mistress !!!\

Emily: well that sucks for you because now isn’t the time

Emily immediately stops fingering Katie and lets her in shock with her ass sticking up in the air.
r0ckstar is offline   Reply With Quote