Thread: Hidden public
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 01:44 PM   #5
Hidden Desires

Hidden Public is one of my favorite but most frustrating kinks. So many people misinterpret it. To me, there are three levels of public play

Hidden Public: 0% chance that anyone will notice your kink play. Examples would be having a plug in, concealed body writing, panties, chastity. Depending on circumstances it could also include dares in a bathroom stall, changing room, or car.

Semi-Public: Includes more risk of being caught, but not guaranteed. A mix of skill and luck may be required to avoid detection. Being naked in a public bathroom, dares in a forest, flashing in a store, and peeing in public may all fall into this category.

Full Public: Either very high or guaranteed likelihood of your kink being observed. Women driving topless, full crossdressing, flashing strangers, naked dares in daytime or busy areas.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote