View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 07:14 AM   #7
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post

No problem, allow me to explain? Findom isn't officially against the Getdare Rules,
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=19319

"Money for services is strictly prohibited on getDare.com. We do not provide this site for others to make money, but to have fun. Please report any member that asks for money, gifts or any other form of payment." Case closed on that point.

As for mental health issues, it sounds like your opinion is based on some assumptions you are making based on anecdotal evidence, and that's fine. My experience is different; I haven't really noticed a lot, or any of that sort of thing going on within my social circles. I can think of exactly two people in my social network feeds that have posted about their mental health, and both have been legitimately diagnosed by a professional and are taking medication. Regardless, even accepting your premise, I think it's hard to argue that the cons of normalization/acceptance of the realities of mental disease (a few people using it as an excuse for their actions, and annoying others with self-diagnosis and social media posts), outweighs the pros I outlined above.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to atownesq for this post: