Thread: Non-Fiction: My Transformation
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 08:17 AM   #28
NaughtyDaddy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shydarkgirl View Post
My apologies for being away for a bit. I was having internet problems yesterday and couldn't get here.

I did return to the mall Saturday evening, in the same type of outfit as the night before (just a different colored shirt). I fingered myself (edged) a few times before leaving to get myself more turned on and loosened up. I walked around for a little while, and the mall didn't seem quite as busy as the night before, though there was still a good crowd.

Finally, I found my opportunity. This nice-looking young guy was standing in the middle of the mall, texting or something on his phone. So I walked toward him, and when I was close to him, I "accidentally" dropped my keys on the floor. I yelled "shit!" to catch his attention--which worked--and then I leaned forward to pick them up. He stared at me the entire time, and saw pretty much my full breasts, the way that top fits me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. Obviously, he liked what he saw, and the whole experience made me very wet.

He didn't say anything to me, though, and I started to walk away, when suddenly, he dropped the phone he was holding. I looked back at him and he said "hey, can you pick that up for me?" He said it with a smile, not in a mean or condescending way, so I happily abliged his request, and I took longer to pick it up this time, giving him a nice, lengthy view of my breasts. Finally, I stood back up and handed him his phone. He thanked me, and my heart was beating out of my chest as a result of all the excitement of the moment.

But when he then asked me if he could see more, I stuttered and stammered and wasn't sure what to say or do next. I think he could tell that I was suddenly very awkward, so he apologized and told me that he thought I was very sexy. I thanked him, and admitted to him (just briefly, without sharing my whole story) that I was experimenting with showing off my body more, and that I'd never actually done anything like that before. He looked surprised, and said I did an outstanding job.

Feeling flattered and a little more comfortable, I asked him how he thought I could show him more. He invited me to a corner of the mall where there were a few closed stores and nothing much going on, and asked me to pull up my shirt. I looked around nervously, didn't see anyone else nearby, and did just that--pulling my shirt up around my neck, flashing everything for him to see. He clearly enjoyed the moment as I glanced down toward his pants and noticed a bit of an expansion.

I was so turned on at the moment, I think I would have done almost anything he asked. He asked to touch them, and I nodded. He tenderly groped and massaged my breasts and turned me on even more. I felt like my pussy was dripping into my shorts, though I wasn't sure if it actually was or if it was just my imagination.

I became so lost in the moment that I didn't realize a few other people were heading our way. Thankfully, he noticed them, and he pulled my shirt back down before anyone else could see what was going on. When I did realize the other people, I thanked him profusely for looking out for me like he did. I was more appreciative of that than he probably realized. With the heat of the moment gone, we parted ways, but we did exchange numbers.

At this point, I couldn't take it anymore, and I went into the restroom and gave myself one of the best orgasms I've ever had. Then, I wanted to try it again, so I took some advice I received in a PM here and went into a shoe store to try on shoes (though I had no intention of buying any--I just wanted to have a reason to lean forward and let my breasts fall out). I did this a few times, and once I caught another guy staring at me--but this time, it didn't go anywhere beyond a smile and nod of approval.

But then, I had bad timing and let them fall out again right when a modestly-dressed mom with two kids walked by. The boy stared at me for several seconds and the mom seemed horrified at what he saw (my breasts on full display). She gave me an awfully mean look and then told her kids (who were probably around 8 or 10 years old, a boy and a girl) that I was a bad example of how girls should dress. I felt really bad after that and tried to apologize to the mom, but she wouldn't hear any of it, so I just left. I walked right out of the mall and drove back to my dorm, feeling awfully shitty at that turn of events. I want to be this new woman, but I really don't want to have a negative influence on kids--that's a big deal to me.

Sunday, I didn't do anything--still preoccupied in my mind over the events of the night before. It bothers me a lot and makes me sad. Maybe I shouldn't be doing this after all.
There is of course such risks when you act slutty outdoor. I think you shouldn't blame yourself that much because you have to realise that one day or another these kids will have sexual fantaisies and though it's hard to tell about the girl, I'm pretty sure you've pleased the boy a lot
Being a slut has a lot of advantages but not always so just be patient and indulgent to yourself. You may have shocked some people but you didn't meant it so it's half of a fault and don't forget about what i told you before: The mom was the most upset of the 3 because she can't do this while you are totally free

Likes: Girls that are submissive, obedient, slave-minded, bratty, selfish, daring, slutty, messy, showoff, pissers, who crave to wet for their daddy and if I have forgotten something you'va thoughts on, just say it to me baby girl.

Hates: Rap music, fake profiles, not being answered!
Find me at FetLife: D0mDaddyVS
KiK: NaughtyDaddyVS007

My tumblr: dom-daddy-sluttrainer.tumblr.com
My BDSM test:
https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3777857
NaughtyDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote