Thread: Non-Fiction: My Transformation
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 07:06 AM   #19
shydarkgirl

I intented to return yesterday to finish up that part of my story, but I wasn't able to. Also, to give a quick answer to a question in the post above this one--I am not sure yet what my living arrangement will be over the summer, since I sort of made the decision to start early at the last minute. I know I'll be sharing a dorm with another female student during the regular school year starting this fall, but I'm not sure about the summer just yet. So far, I'm by myself in this dorm.

To pick up where I left off, a couple of guys did help me move my belongings into my dorm, and I was very grateful for their help. One seemed more sincere in his desire to simply be helpful, while I felt like the other was more interested in checking out my body while he helped. They both engaged with me in some general conversation, but there was nothing beyond that--at least, not yet.

After that, I spent most of the rest of the day unpacking and settling in. I ate dinner on campus, still dressed in the same outfit. I seemed to catch the attention of the occasional guy walking by, but otherwise, I ate by myself. There aren't a whole lot of people on campus at the moment, because of the time of year.

I returned to my dorm, stripped naked just because I wanted to, and thought about all the life-changing events of the day. I smiled as I thought about those things, and I started to play with myself, eventually giving myself a pair of orgasms that felt amazing. Then, I went on to bed, feeling rather exhausted from the past couple of days.

Friday was mostly uneventful. I continued unpacking and getting settled in, just going out of my dorm to eat breakfast and lunch. By evening, though, I was starting to get restless and bored, having finished unpacking and setting up my dorm. I decided I would go to the mall in town for the evening, but what would I wear?

After pondering it for a little while, I decided to try wearing one of my looser tops. I put on a size XL tank crop top with tight jean shorts, 4-inch heels, and of course, nothing underneath. This top exposes several inches of my midriff and also allows my breasts to swing freely, especially if I'm walking fast. My plan--if I could be brave enough--was to "drop" something periodically and lean forward to pick it up, because anyone staring at me in such a position would be able to see my full breasts.

I drove to the mall and got something to eat first, then I started to walk around. Being a Friday evening, it was pretty crowded, and I began to feel anxious. I walked around for a while, seeking a good opportunity to "drop" something--but I never did. I was too nervous and anxious with so many people around. I felt like I had let myself down as I quickly exited the mall and drove back to my dorm. In despair, I spent the rest of my evening fingering myself and giving myself multiple orgasms to try to forget about the whole experience.

But, I want to try again. So, for now, my plan is to return to the mall this evening, hopefully feeling a little more brave, and give it another try. I really want to "accidentally" show off my breasts and see how someone else reacts. Please give me some encouragement if you can!
shydarkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote