Thread: Underage Slaves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 05:55 AM   #8
donkeyboy
Account Banned

Quote:
I like this site but this issue sort of keeps me from coming on more. 1st it just feels a little odd coming somewhere discussing the subject matter on this site with people who are in the above mentioned age rage and 2nd if I were to let someone use my computer it would look a little odd if something popped up from the history like a 15 year old dare the says some thing like use your biggest plug and put a vibrator up your pussy or something like that. Where do 15 year olds get this stuff anyways???? I for one am in support of an 18+ area. I wonder if maybe an admin could comment on this thread??
I can see both sides of the arguement. I have seen U18s posting in threads entitled such things as 'msn address list,' I think this is wrong, since any wierdo could contact them without the option of reporting abuse. Yes, you can block on msn, but isn't it a better idea not to advertise You'r msn addy. And as for the minors with sex toys; how are these people getting them? Surely sex shops would laugh you out the door if you even walked in, and can U18s get them online? I thought junior bank accounts couldn't work online. Also, some sex toys are expensive, right? Why are minors wasting their pocket money on £40 vibes? However if these minors want to, live and let live. As long as they stay safe online and off, who cares?

Limits: illegal, family/friends involved/finding out, buying anything too expensive (a couple of pounds is ok) health hazards (eating scat, ect)
Crossdressing isn't a limit, but clothes are 'borrowed' so can't do messy crossdressing.

I must do any dare given to me by PM until 01/March/2012.