View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 10:20 AM   #64
Kitten9876

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhood View Post
Well, In that case, I feel obligated to lose my getDare virginity!

For all the chickens:

Put a buttplug (or a suitable replacement) in your ass, then cover your pussy in toothpaste. Put clamps/clothes pins on your nipples. Now it's time to take a walk! Put on a short skirt and high heels, no underwear (including bra). You may wear anything you want on your upper body to keep the clamps from showing, but don't cover up more than you have to!

Roll a dice and multiply the number by five to see how long your walk should be. 1 = 5 min, 2 = 10 min etc. (Don't keep the clamps on longer than you think is safe, though. You're allowed to remove them if necessary, but try to find a restroom or something to do it in instead of ending the dare early.)

Choose a reasonably well populated area for your walk. Don't try to chicken out by avoiding people :P (See what I did there?)
I seriously can't do this beings as public is in my limits :c is there a way to adapt this so I don't have to leave my room? Or would you like to punish me for being unable to do it
SOFT LIMITS public,pics, nudity(includes pics), messy,bodywriting(visible)
HARD LIMITS perminant,pee/poo, clit pain, pain,vid/cam
TOYS: Buttplug, 8" vibrating dildo(i finally fixed it :-D), gag, nipple clamps

34B 150ibs
NOT looking for a slave or master, EVER. Dont ask me. Im a owned slave,and I do NOT give orders/dares.(...i accept them tho)
Kitten9876 is offline   Reply With Quote