View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 06:24 PM   #11
Mieann

1. Are you male or female?
Female

2. Are you turned on by the idea of female chastity?
Yes, a lot.

3. What turns you on about it?
The loss of control and the willingness to give up control. It feels like a literal exposure of one's secrets. The weight of invulnerability it carries. The final bit, my cunt is reserved.

4. Do you consider equipment/a belt a requirement of chastity, or can it just be a rule?
It is. I consider chastity as a form of control, to prevent her from accepting somebody else's cock. It is a branding that only the special someone has. It is the mark of the special privilege someone has. It is special.

5. Do you think girls should be punished if they have an orgasm while in chastity? Why or why not?
No. For me, I think it is unfair to punish us for having an orgasm unless we have been specifically warned not to. (Then that's disobedience.)

6. Have you ever put a female in chastity?
Excluding myself, no.

7. Would you ever put a female in chastity?
Mmm. I don't know. Never really thought about it.

8. If you would for #7, how long would you keep her in chastity?
Not applicable.

9. If you wouldn't for #7, why not?
Not applicable.

10. Do you know, or have you ever met a female in chastity?
As a matter of fact, I suspect that I saw one of my friends in chastity. But it was vague, I couldn't confirm because we are not that close. Her waist seems to have a mini belt of some sort but she was wearing loose t-shirt so I can't really figure it out. Never had the courage to ask her about it...

For the girls:
11. Have you ever been in chastity? If so, for how long?
Yes. 2 days with occasional breaks for cleaning and poop poop.

12. Are you currently in chastity? If so, by device or rule? If by device, which one?
No.

13. How long would be the longest you would agree to be in chastity for?
I don't know. A week? I think.

14. Would you accept dares or competitions that could lengthen your chastity?
No. Definitely no.

15. What would you do if you were locked in a belt, and your keyholder threw away the key?
I'll freak out and break down! Scream at him, bite him and slap him. Hold him responsible if I never get a child. Aha. I'll kick his balls everyday.

That aside.. I'll probably call a locksmith to help me out somewhere not home. I don't know... That's a pretty nasty thought. It turned me on.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote