Default Well fuck.

Sir made me do this to I would "shut the hell up"

I got

1. 1 min to get it nice and wet
4. Stand next to a chair
2. 300 pumps, shallow and fast. *man I got super wet*
Then I flipped tails, so I rolled again
1. Lay on back, legs spread
6. 1000 pumps moderate and fast *I lost count and had to start over..... so my pushy was a soppy mess at this point*
Clean it off, I rolled a 6. So 15 minutes and 30 deep throats, inserting it back in my pussy before the deep throats. I set a timer and went to town on it like it was a cock I was trying to get to cum. Then I started my deep throats. I put it back in my soaked pussy before each one and started to cry after the first 5. Counting to 8 each time was so hard.
Now time to face my ass.
2. Up on all fours
5. 700 pumps shallow and moderate. I got the dido as wet as I could and went to town on my ass. It hurt pretty bad but I forced myself to make it through.
Heads. Moved on
To clean my ass off of it.... I rolled a 2. So u kissed, licked and sucked for 5 minutes.
Second ass fuck.
Got a 3, so on my belly, legs spread
5. 1500 pumps, deep and slow. This was so hard. My ass already hurt and as soon as I started I wanted to cry. Around 800 I finally let loose and cried my way through the end
Heads. Move on
1. Licked my ass off of it for 5 minutes
Second pussy fuck time.
5. Tie my ankles up to stretch myself. Good thing my bed is made for this. I got sore quick though
1. 1000 pumps, shallow and fast. This was so hard. I wanted to slam into my pussy and couldn't.
Last one.... I was hoping for an orgasam so bad.
2. Redo the pussy fuck but move up 2 levels.... so 1500 pumps, moderate and moderate.
I almost quit right there ny pussy was a mess and I needed to cum so bad. I was still tied up though and I knew if I failed I wouldn't forgive myself. So I pushed the dido back in and kept a nice pace while almost inserting it all the way.

Now I am laying in bed with a pussy that needs some relief and a sore ass.
PM "pain slut" for me to whip my cunt 50 times
I HAVE: a wand with a g-spot and clit vibe attachment, a smooth glass dildo, a ribbed glass dildo, a small vibe, nipple clamps with adjustable pressure, a dildo that stretches my pussy, 2 sets of 3 anal plugs, a collar that can choke me, leash, flogger, paracord whip, paddle
KittyKat13 is offline   Reply With Quote