View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #2
CuddleRainbowz
getDare Sweetheart

Location: In a dark dark town. In a dark dark house. In a dark dark room. In a hello kitty bed!

Its okay and I think it will get better as it goes on. But here are some tips you really NEED to use for your next chapter:
1. Please! Grammar and puncuation. When a full stop is needed put one in. After a full stop always goes a capital letter.
2. Text language? The occasional text language is fine with me. But not in a story 'k' is not a real word 'okay' is.
3. Spellings. Quite a few spelling mistakes in there. Write your story up on word before hand. It will put the wiggly lines below spelling mistakes.
4. Chapters. Longer chapters are always a bonus. Even friendly messages from you at the end are good.
5. Speech. Please don't use hyphons for speech. Use speech marks (" ") that is what they are for.

Thats about it. Use these tips the next time you write a paragraph.

8Teen Female, Engurrland, Likes snuggles.

Dislikes:Scat, Noticeably Public, Permanent, Death, Family, Friends and Just Stupid Things That No-one Would Do!

Join rainbow sheep group! Get this gif and put it on your signature and you are a member: http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...oldenhippo.gif

Be creative
CuddleRainbowz is offline   Reply With Quote