View Single Post
Old 07-01-2015, 07:27 AM   #26
dlJohn
getDare Sweetheart

Hope you enjoy and thanks for the game.

Rolled a 1 so looks like I'm using one finger. This was so frustrating, enough so that I was not fully flacid but wasn't hard either. With 45 seconds left I just wanted to grab my dick and go to town but I finished up the whole 5 minutes.

Then I rolled a 2 so I went to grab some ice just in case i felt like cumming. When I got back my dick was pretty much flacid again. First time using a metronome so I'm not sure how fast 60bpm will be. Man is this a slow pace, but just fast enough to get me pretty much fully hard.

Took off my shirt and writing this report, touching myself just enough to keep my dick at the level of hardness I left step 2 at.

Rolled a 3 - so 5 edges. This took a little while to get complete but I got through it.

Rolled a 1 and a 1 - man am I getting lucky on the rolls. The only bad roll I have got so far is having to do 5 edges. I can only hope that my luck doesn't run out. I am keeping at a steady pace for 3 minutes and counting out loud how many strokes I have, had to slow it down here because I could only stroke as fast as I could count, got to 216 strokes

Rolled a 1 and a 1 - I'm starting to think this random dice roller is broken, so i rolled again ... a 5 - will have to save this for the next task. I'm pretty sure that the 5 for the next task won't be good. Now off to masturbate to the schoolgirl enema punishment video I have up for 3 minutes. After I'm done I'm rock hard and I paced myself well because luckily (or unluckily) didn't get to edge.

So looks like this is what I was dreading from the last step...a 5, that's trying to stay hard for 3 minutes after getting to edge. Inner thighs is keeping me hard for around a minute and a half or so, and then I can feel that I'm going to start going soft. I try everything to try and keep myself hard, pinching nipples, massaging shoulders, everything. I can't keep it hard and I failed with about 40s left on the timer.

Back to step 5, Roll a 5 and a 5 for 8 mins of jacking off at 160bpm...I'm pretty sure I'm going to be in trouble here but since this is my first session using a metronome (and first time at 160) I'm not sure how much trouble.

Start up the metronome and right away I realize I'm in a lot of trouble, this is going to be a fast pace. Set the timer for 8 mins and start jacking off.... One minute in I'm on edge already, decide that I should take some time to jot down the times. Pause the timer and start back only to edge again in 30s later, pause again and 10s later I'm already at edge.

Thinking that I probably didn't give myself enough time to cool down so this time I give myself some more time. And that gets me another 40s to jack off again before I'm on edge. At this point my balls are rock hard and I'm slightly afraid I'm going to go too far and accidentally release.

At this point I still have around 5 and a half minutes left so I stop writing down the edges. I end up spending that time pretty much coming to edge in around 40s or so for the entire rest of the time, which means about 8 more edges. That was rough, didn't think I would get through it but I did.

As I've already been on step 6 before I know that there is a chance I get to beat it to my favorite video so I'm pretty excited. Roll a 6 and a 5, looks like I'm jacking off with my left hand for 3mins. This actually goes pretty smoothly as I have a hard time with my left hand, so I finish the 3min fairly easy without even getting on edge.

Ohhh..the last step, (broken?) dice gods please be nice to me. Roll a 1. Cumming in 30s at 160bps, I already know this won't be a problem. I cum almost right at 30s

Wow that was fun.

Dislikes: messing diapers, AB, drinking pee, cum eating, enemas

Limits: scat, long term dares, pics/vids, illegal
dlJohn is offline   Reply With Quote