Thread: Non-Fiction: My anal training journal
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #23
merlin207

Well, interesting results! I should have stated that just before I inserted the plug and suppositories before bed last night, I had a bowel movement. So I was pretty cleared out, but still wanted the suppositories to help keep me lubed up and to help clean out anything else left. As I said, when I woke up, I did feel a slight urge to go, but not an urgent need to evacuate my full bowels, so I thought nothing of it. However, when I got up and started walking around and having the buttplug move around, the urge to go got stronger. Made may we into the bathroom, expecting to release just a bit of liquidy poo. Instead, I found that the suppositories keep everything pretty loose and I took a very large poo. It wasn't diahrea consistency, but it was far looser than normal.

This gives me some ideas for future scenarios!

Nothing more too exciting. After using the toilet, I inserted another supp and have had my medium buttplug in for the next ~3 hours. Also have a red thong on with a pantiliner to help with any leakage, and a breif with a maxi pad on top.

I'll try most everything at least once!
merlin207 is offline   Reply With Quote