Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 10:57 PM   #37
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Girls we need to buy Lyndsay something sexy but not over the top and we also need to get you all some shoes to somewhat match your outfit. But I want to have Caroline give the shoe salesman a show.

What do you want me to do? Caroline asked.

Well you need to have a guy help you pick out shoes and you need to spread you legs apart and give him a good view.

Both of the girls picked out a very sexy red short skirt and black loose top. The top went way down low in the back and in the front. The girls were about to go find some panties but I said I have a better idea.

We stopped by little kiosk that was serving fresh squeezed lemon aid and I bought one large cup.
I shared a few sip with Kate first than gave the other 3/4 to Caroline and said finish it please.

We found a shoe store when Kate stopped us.

Shawn, you wouldn’t mind if I do something as well do you? Kate said in a naughty tone.

Kate and Caroline found a guy who was about 18 or 19. I think his name was Robert.

Kate asked for some help getting one of the boxes that were slightly higher. While she was reaching she also was unstrapping her bra. Her dress also had a small zipper in the back I hadn’t noticed before. It was about half way down the back. When she and Robert brought the box down they both knelt down to the floor. This brought her bra straps and shoulders of the dress to fall slightly. Her breast were clearly falling out over the top of her dress, but Kate acted as if she didn’t even notice. Finally it fell even further.

Opps, I guess this wasn’t tight yet. Kate said.

Robert was pretty shocked and started to turn a little red. But he couldn’t take her eyes off. Kate stood up and just took her bra off and handed it to Caroline and said could you just hang on to this for me.

Kate continued to shop as if nothing could happen and Caroline asked for help as well.

Robert had some loose fitting pants and you could clearly point out is erection.

Caroline sat down in front of him and spread her legs apart as far as she could and handed him the shoes to help her put them on. Even from where I was standing I could point out the wet area from the now melted Ice cube. All of her pussy lips were noticeable.

We left quickly and paid for our things.

On the way to the elevator Caroline stopped me and said Master I need to pee again.

This time you have two choices you could go now in your panties or you can wait to go in the room.

I think I may have to do both, she said.

We entered the elevator and as it started to go up I said go in that cup you have.

But I am not finished, she said.

That’s okay, just don’t spill any, I jokingly said.

She squatted down and set the cup on the floor. With both hands she moved her panties to the side and let out a jet steam in the cup.

Stop a second and get out and do the rest in the hallway, I ordered.

Caroline started running down the hallway and removed her panties and dress. Leaving them lying on the floor. She was waiting for me to open the door as she was dancing around.

No, I said finish and fill the cup up in the hallway.

I looked down her leg and she was dripping but she got the cup back from me and started to squat down. But once again I stopped her. Stay up I said and spread you feet apart. I held the cup about 4 inches from her pussy and she was shacking slightly. She took a deep breath and released and almost filled the cup to the top.

-----
Readers Note: Not sure if everyone still wants me to continue. I have a lot more yet to cum.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ShawnC for this post: