View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 06:37 PM   #9
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Stories 21 -30

“Bend over girl.” He’d dreamed of this moment for years, the moment a student finally he offered to do anything for him. He grabbed hold of the long wooden ruler and lifted the girl’s skirt. He rested the ruler against her flesh; her fear was all the encouragement he needed.

She pulled hard against the tight restraints; time had passed so slowly. “Who are you, what do you want.” She felt a hand slowly rub against her before landing a sharp, stinging blow. She squealed out in pain. “You’ll find out soon enough Jennifer” the deep voice responded finally. “Daddy?”

Cindy was terrified as she got led through the corridor. Finally they stopped. A lock clicked and the door opened to the room she would serve her life sentence. “Roxy, meet Cindy.” She was pushed inside with the door slamming behind her. “So they finally brought me a new bitch.”

“Please, not there.” No response, there was never a response. She felt the penis head probe against her final untouched opening; tears were already streaming down her face. It pressed and slowly broke the barrier. She howled out to stop but it wasn’t long until she was begging for more.

Jo stared at her lover, anxiously anticipating the next feeling. “You ready?” Kelly nodded. Slowly both of them pushed forward taking an inch of the dildo at a time. Deeper it probed until their pussies met in the middle. Both girls leaned back in delight before slowly withdrawing and repeating.

First one finger, probing gently, then a second. He worked up a rhythm and as her juices flowed he added a third. A fourth quickly followed as she erupted in ecstasy. He added the thumb before curling his hand into a fist. He pounded her hard into her greatest orgasm.

“Please don’t make me do this.” He stared at the cock hanging in front of his face; he looked over to see his wife sat in anticipation before looking down at his caged penis. She had total control and he had no choice. He leaned forward enveloping is first cock.

Niamh waited anxiously on her knees for it to happen. She’d been there ten minutes now and couldn’t stand the tension. Finally, a large black cock pushed through the hole in the stall and she spent no time before taking the whole length into her throat. Definitely worth the wait.

“Please Master, I beg of you, let this slut of yours release her tension. Allow her the pleasures that only you may grant her. Please give the command and permit your fuck toy the release she needs. Please, please, let your bitch cum. Your cum whore is desperate master. PLEASE!”

Verity stood naked in front of the sorority. “Please, I can’t.” Tears formed in her eyes. “You knew the rules when you agreed to join, now face the punishment or leave forever.” Verity turned her back to the group; she opened the doors and embraced the world and they cheered.
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote