View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 01:07 AM   #12
bedared

Default Truth story about a skinny-dipping - the story continues but in other ways

After my last experience things have calmed down a little and the girls with the dog have not bothered me anymore. The last experience with them in the school yard marked my high school life. Every girl knew that I was passionate about BDSM games in public and on naked dares. It was perfectly normal! Think a little: if you are a boy and you are in high school and you see on the back yard of your school one of your girl classmate full naked would you forget this? I bet on no. Whenever I walk in the corridors of my high school girls glance at me full of meaning.

But, as I mentioned above after my last experience things have calmed down and for one year and girls did not bothered me anymore. After one year my parents decided to renovate the house on September and as I have nowhere to stay and my dad was friend with my high school director they decided to stay for three months on school dorms. The school dorms where three building designed at one bus station from school to lodge students from other cities, but due to my father friendship I was staying in the second dorm. The second dorm was five floor heights and was a mixed dorm either with guys and girls. I was staying on the four floor right on the opposite corner of the elevator.

I shared the room with two other colleagues. We become friends soon and after school classes we used walking around the city together. One of my friends was Alex. He was a swarthy guy with big round black eyes and the other was Jack a blond hair guy with a big smile on her face. One day when we strolling along a park they told me that the boys in the dorm four floor wants to make a contest where must participate every single chamber with one member. The contest will be Friday night and as today was Wednesday it will be in two days. They were thinking that I was the most appropriate to participate.

I ask them what was the whole contest about and they told me that I will find out on Friday, but I have to do some funny things. I was thinking a little and I accepted the contest.

Next day an unusual think happened to my surprise I was meet the girls again. The red head said “look we found our boy again”. I went to them to please and I found out they know about the tomorrow contest. Suddenly I found out that everybody knows about tomorrow contest and every boys and girls on dorms will participate as spectators. I told them that I will be in the contest and they did not seem to be surprised. I greet the girls and I left to my room to change for a walk in park with my friends. I confess them that I was a little nervous cause I did not know what the contest was about and Alex with a big grin on his face said that neither do they. But this made me think that they know something.

Finally the contest day come, today was Friday and our school classes finished earlier. We were going to our room and we prepared for the contest. I found out that the contest was settled at 8 pm after leaving the dark and it will be 500 meters away from our dorms near a wood. I was there since 7 pm. I found my friends on the spectators areas but I couldn`t get there cause the participants were in the middle of a circle. At 8 pm there were here in the middle of a big circle ten participants. Then I realized that on our floor were ten rooms. An older student go with a speaking tube on a chair and said: “let the contest begin! Our contest will be a great challenge for every participant. Every participant must control his own state of mind to pass the contest. So each participant to the contest has to do a naked dare. So the contest will begin with the undress of all participants and on this gun shot has to run on the forest to find an envelope with his name on it and do the dare. You are ready: go strip naked, strip naked, strip naked, strip naked you have only 30 seconds.”

I look around desperate to find the eyes of my friends but I found them shouting with everybody strip, strip. I began to undress myself first my t-shirt, then my pants, my undershirt and when I found myself only in my briefs I look desperate all around myself, but seeing that the other boys already quit their underwear I took a big breath and a I let my briefs come down to my ankles. In that very moment I saw the face of the redhead girl with a bad grin on her face watching me expressly. I pretended I did not notice her grin and after some seconds I heard the speaking tube voice: ready, steady, go in the forest.

Then everybody runs away and I run with them as a flock of sheep. I felt my naked body so fragile and helpless running into the forest, I felt even my tough breath and the bouncing of my flaccid cock slapping my thigh. I run as crazy on wind wings hoping my predicament will be finish soon. I found an envelope on a tree with my name on bold. I took the envelope and I start reading the letter:

“Hi you silly,

We are the three girls, you remember us? We have set this up for you and while you are reading this we already collect all of your clothes letting you here cock naked. Your dare was to arrive to your dorm cock naked, but we have to remember you that we are now 500 meters of the dorms yard and you stay on fourth floor of your dorm.

We are on your way, let`s see how you could arrive now to your dorm cock naked.

Oh, of course we forgot to tell you that to arrive to your dorm you will have to cross the main street and tonight will be the festival of white lights. Hundreds of young girls will be on the streets. So good luck you silly boy.”

Reading this I become afraid of my naked body. A simple breeze made me tremble from all the joints. I must found a plan to go back to my dorm and very quickly. I decided to try to avoid the crowded city by hiding myself behind bushes and cars. So I run to the main road where to my horror I found a big gathering with girls and boys watching white lights festival. I found a bush set nearby a car and I run there to hide myself and I left myself behind. I almost held my breath and I felt the grass caressing my balls from the bottom. It was enough to cause me a huge erection. The cool night together with this sensation that didn`t stop cause me also a pre cum on the tip on my penis. It was all that I missed in my position. It was not enough that I was naked in the middle of the street no I have also to endure a stiff cock with a pre cum on his tip. No I felt like my dorm was miles away from me although I was conscious that it was ten minutes of walking from me.
I raise my head over the hood of the car and I saw a bunch of girls and boys giggling there. I was aware that it was not possible to slip unseen through that crowed. I crumbled my body down and let my body hit the car. I did not realized the impact of my stroke but the car alarm was turned on. Then my blood frozen my veins and I heard the bunch of girls and boys coming to see me. In a second I heard the voice of a girl “what the fuck is going on here? Girls come and see this. Where are my phone?” In a few seconds I was surrounded by several teen girls and two guys with their phone cam in their hands taking pictures with my naked body.

In that moment beeing very excited I did not realized what I was doing and I begun to run naked on the main street surrounded by hundred of teen girls and boys. All of the sudden I become the main show. Everybody took out their cameras and took pictures of myself running like crazy cock naked on the main road of the city.

I hardly manage to arrive in several minutes on the school year of my dorms. The dorms were lighted and girls and boys were at their windows waiting for me with their flash lights opened. The took hundred pics of my naked body and I run as crazy to my dorm. When I open the dorm door I found there all my school mates and the girls waiting for me. The girls said: faster boys, and in that very moment several guys catch my arms and spread my legs apart, and tied my body with four handcuffs from the railing of the second dorm stairs.

Then the redhead girl came to me and said. What`s this? pointing to my naked cock. Ah, I forgot this is my little tiny toy. And she took my cock in her hand and play with my foreskin. Then I struggled with all my muscles and from my buttocks not to cum but she rub my humble dick so fucking good, I was caught the railing bars tighten not to cum and I tried to think to horrible things. My body was trembled like hell and when I was sure that I could keep my cum not to burst she unexpected tickled my scrotum and balls and pulls my balls throw my penis. In that very moment I felt myself out of control and my cock explode in front of my classmates spreading my sperm all over the place. The girl took my sperm in her hand and put it on my face and with her fingers she get my sperm into my mouth.

I was laying there semi unconscious trembling like hell but the girl took my cock again and she continue to rub again and again and again. That cause me an unexpected and unlike sensation that makes me feel like crazy. I struggled with all my powers to escape from the railing stairs but
without success. I began to scream like a fucking bitch when she was fucked by a big cock and I didn`t know that a post cum rubbing could be a real torture for my cock.

This was my great story.
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote