View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #14
silkysatin
getDare Devil

Default My corner time report

Well, this was great timing! Lol. I was just thinking I deserved some time in the corner and like magic, this thread appeared!!! Lucky me!

I have spent more than my fair share of time facing the corner, but since I haven't served any corner time for a while I was actually a bit hesitant at the thought of forcing myself to serve some boring and embarrassing corner time.

So to start, I was totally naked and turned off the radio so that I had to stand facing that corner in totally BORING silence! I elected to face the corner, rather than the wall, so I would have no choice other than to stare at the corner. If just facing the wall, I would tend to be distracted by looking off to the sides, which would take away from how boring this actually is! I also elected to chain my hands behind my back, so I wouldn't be fidgeting. As I began, since I wax standing in total silence, I also decided not to use any timers and just see how long I could stand there for.

When standing in silence, I heard noises I never heard before, and it began to agitate me. I was so ready to just quit and see how long I had been standing there, but decided to keep standing for a while. I kept thinking wow, this is so boring, but then I reminded myself that corner time is punishment and isn't supposed to be fun and exciting, it's supposed to be boring and boring it was!

I simply couldn't stand it any more, so I decided to let myself out of the corner! RELIEF!!! I can't explain why I hated it so much this time, as I have spent hundreds, make that thousands and thousands of hours with my nose in the corner. It really has me wondering what made this time different.

Any ways, I spent a total of 34 minutes with my nose in the corner, so hopefully that at least helps us boys in this competition. I will continue to serve time in the corner, hoping to improve my time. Come on boys, we can't let the girls win this competition! What better way do you have to spend your time than facing the corner?!! Let's win this guys!!!!

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
The following user says Thank You to silkysatin for this post: