View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 01:51 PM   #39
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default An idea for getting more involved...

It occured to me that some may not want to go for 55 minutes the first time in the corner. Right now "I did more" means 5 minutes more than the last record holder. What if it also could mean "I did more than my own record."?

That way folks could/would join in with their own first try. They could go timed but without an alarm. Once done they would round down to a multiple of 5 and post the experience as a "I did it for xx minutes." Then they have their own record to break saying "I did more than before", before hitting the master record. The overall record would still be there to break. You could make it a requirement to post the overall record with your own so that this would always be in a recent post.

Could that be added to this thread? Or would it have to be a new one?

I found a web page some time ago that will monitor movement from your web cam to monitor corner time. You can configure many aspects including what to say if you move too much and what time to add if you do it too often. You can also pick from a long list of voices. I will look for it later and let you know the URL (unless someone else posts it first).

Than you
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications