View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #38
NaughtyT

I did more. I did 50 minutes of cornertime.

I have a feeling, that I have to do this. One reason is because I promies earlier. And I want beat my cornertime record, which was 45 minutes. And also I thought that I need punishemnt. And what woukd be better punishment than long cornertime with bare bottom.

First all music and tv off. Absolutely silence. Then pants and underpants down. I left only t-shirt. I set timer 50 minutes and 10 seconds and walked to the corner. I put my nose to the wall and hands behind my back.

It started. It was very familiar. It's not first cornertime for me. I kept my nose to corner and my position straight. I thought I earned this cornertime. I thought it was punishment. But it would have been better if some strict lady would have been watching me. But I was there alone.

Middle of the cornertime. Little bit booring. But so it's supposed to be. Cornetime it's punishment. No easy. And no funny. I kept my position. Nose to the wall and I stood straight. How much time was left? I could not now. I just processor my cornertime. Like school in childhood. But there did not have to stand pants and underpants down. I imagined if there was somebody watching me. I stood in the corner with bare bottom. Very embarrassing.

Finally. Clock ringing. It was over. Fifty minutes cornertime. I was quite proud to myself. It was done.
The following 2 users say Thank You to NaughtyT for this post: