View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 09:22 PM   #3
bjboy4321

Part 3 - I hope someone is enjoying this lol

Quickly, Craig ran over and untied/ungagged his wife. "We've been robbed," she explained as soon as she could talk again. Craig, more concerned with his wife than possessions, said "don't worry about our stuff, it'll be fine. Are you ok?" "Yeah I'm fine" said Sarah, "They just tied me up and then started searching the apartment for stuff to take." 'Whew' thought Craig. He knew his wife was a very attractive woman, and was happy no one did anything to her after tying her up.

After they both calmed down Craig looked at the clock, 2:13 am. He was exhausted. He and Sarah decided to see what the robbers took in the morning, and call the police then. After all, they didn't want to be up talking to police until 4 in the morning, especially not Craig after a long day of work.

The next morning Craig and Sarah called the police and told them what happened. The robbers took both of their laptop's, all of Sarah's jewelry, the living room tv, and and Craig's guitar which was signed by Eric Clapton. Both of them were annoyed at their missing stuff, but they were just happy to both be ok. Besides, between insurance and savings, they could replace most of their stuff.

After the police left and things settled down, Sarah turned to Craig and said "You know, when I was all tied up and helpless, I was scared at first. But after those strange men left, I got really turned on." Craig was shocked. Sarah was always dominant, he never expected that she would be turned on by her own helplessness. But he didn't care, at this point he had been locked up for a few days and was ready to fuck his wife hard.

They shared, an intimate look and then Sarah said, "I'll be right back, I just need to fetch your key." 'Yes' thought Craig, 'This cage always makes me so horny.'

Sarah came back with a panicked look on her face, and frantically explained "Craig, it's gone! Your key is Gone!"...

To be continued

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares

Last edited by bjboy4321; 06-02-2013 at 08:02 PM.
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote