View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 09:59 PM   #13
bjboy4321

Part 7

The voice was the same voice that Craig had heard over the phone. Craig looked up to see who it was, and saw Ann walking towards him. She walked up to the table and sat down on the other side.

"Ann? Were you the one who called me earlier?" Asked Craig.
"Yep, that was me," replied Ann.
"I don't understand, why did you want to see me?" Craig asked nervously. "What do you know about the key?"
"Oh the key? I know everything about it" Ann said with a smile on her face. "You and your wife are really into some kinky shit."
'WTF?!?' thought Craig how would she know about that.
Ann saw the look of panic on Craig's face and said "let me explain. That day you told be you were going to fail me, I gots really mad at you. I really wanted you to pay. So I payed a couple of people to break into your apartment, and take your stuff..."
"That is ILLEGAL Ann!" explained Craig. "I should call the cops on you right now."
"I know you did not just interrupt me while I was talking to you!" Ann said angrily. "Unless you want me to throw your key away, you will let me finish!"
Craig shut up after hearing that.
"That's what I thought" said Ann. "Now like I was saying, you made me unhappy, so it only seemed fair for you to be unhappy too. I figured losing all your valuable possessions would be a good start, so I payed some people to take your stuff."
She continued "When I was inspecting what they took, I saw the laptops and had an idea. I figured I would get on your laptop, and see if there was a way to change my grade on there. It seemed like a perfect little solution. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I discovered neither laptop was capable of changing my grade" she said "but I was shocked at the things I was on both of them. They were both filled with folders and bookmarks all about femdom and chastity. I spent a while looking at all of the kinky stuff you and your wife were into, and Ive gotta admit the whole chastity and femdom thing really turned me on. Just thinking how much control one little key can give someone really gets me going..."

'Uh oh' thought Craig, 'I dont think I like where this is going.'

After looking at that stuff for a while, I was delighted to find a little key necklace in your wife's jewelry box. I had a pretty good idea that it went to your chastity belt, but had no way of knowing for sure. That is, until I saw you walking through campus the other day. I could just see this frustration on your face. You looked like a man who hasnt cum for weeks... and you still do!" She said with look of pure joy on her face

Craig began to fear where Ann was going with this. He knew she realized how much power that key gave her, and he had to find away to get it back. "Listen, I'm sorry for making you upset" Craig said, "but this is insane. can you please just give me my key back and we can go our separate ways?"

"I don't know" replied Ann, "why would I give you what you want now, when you wouldnt give me what I wanted before?"
"I'm sorry about that," replied Craig, desperate to get his key back. "If there is anyway I can make it right, I will do so right now."
"Good, because that is exactly what I wanted to hear" Said Ann...

To be continued

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Rewards and Punishments

My PM dares
bjboy4321 is offline   Reply With Quote