View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
haseo15

Send a message via Yahoo to haseo15
Default Part 3

Alice: Blonde hair, blue eyes, skinny, 5'9 tall, good heart and nature, but has a bad temper sometimes.

Jack forced me up off the ground; there was a stool about 5 feet away from where he was standing. By my hair I was pulled over and sat down on the stool while still being tied up. A door opened from behind me, “I see you found another one the voice said”. It sounded like a young women, someone who was very in control of everything that was happening to me. As I glanced around the room, I saw an upstairs to this basement we were in. I saw three cages from where I was sitting; there was a naked girl in each cage. The cages were spaced about 15 feet away from each other.

I was so distracted by looking at the upstairs of this basement that I didn’t see this women standing in front of me. “Boom” I fell off the chair, and was once again on the ground. My face was stinging and I just heard the two people in front of me laughing. This woman had just slapped me out of nowhere. I just kept thinking to myself there has to be a way to get out of this. Looking up at her now, I was amazed by how beautiful she was. She had wavy black hair down to about her shoulders, looked about 5’11 from where I could see her, dressed in all black leather with a body of a goddess.

“Let me introduce myself, I am Alice your new Mistress from this point forward”. “The life you knew before today is over, I own your body and will do with it what I please”.

She removed the cloth that was in my mouth as drool came dripping to the floor. “What are you talking about? You people are sick!” I yelled out. “Ahh”, I was in pain once again as her boot came flying into my stomach. “Do you understand?” she said with an angry tone this time. “Yes” I said in a weak voice still recovering from just being kicked.

“Very good!” she was now speaking with enthusiasm throughout her voice. “So jack lets get him into the proper attire right away and begin his training”. I was so scared that I barely knew what was going on around me, scared to move, react, or not follow what they told me to do. I had to go along with what they wanted or else the consequences would be severe.

Jack approached me with a knife and some rope. I saw the slight grin on his face and wanted to rip it off of him. He picked me up by my current bindings and cut them off with the knife he had in his hand. I fell back to the ground when he cut my restraints I had on. I took the gag in my mouth out and yelled as loud as I could. Alice and Jack just sat there and laughed at me. “No one can hear you, so your just wasting your breath” Alice said. They sat there and watched me scream for about 10 minutes, until I just gave up yelling up for help at this point. They approached me and jack said “stand up now” in an angry tone of his voice.

I stood up as instructed; my heart was beating so fast I thought I might collapse. Raise your arms above your head and stand shoulder width apart. Once my arms were raised Alice walked up to me all slow and sexy, I thought she might kiss me. When she got in front of me I could see her eyes hovering up and down over me. Suddenly she raised her leg and kicked me right in my balls. I dropped to my knees immediately with pain flowing through my crotch area.

They just looked at me and said nothing. I could tell she was still looking down at me, judging me and not knowing what she was going to do to me. I was stuck there in pain on my knees, anger, fear, and sadness flowed through my body.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=196676
haseo15 is offline   Reply With Quote