View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #2
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Dan and Tara were friends of me and my wife. I found Tara relatively attractive as I think most people did. However, I felt bad for her b/c Dan usually treated her like a jerk. I think she liked me or at least appreciated the fact that I treated my wife good. Perhaps she wanted to be treated the same way.

Tara and my wife had similar builds except Tara had slightly larger tits than my wife. Tara often liked to talk about her bras and panties; maybe just to get a reaction out of people, I don't know. It seemed there were a handful of times that she would be bending over and I could catch a decent glimpse of her bra and breasts. I could never see her whole breast but what I saw was enough to make me masturbate during my next shower. She did always have on nice, lacy bras like she talked about.

We happened to be alone in the kitchen while our spouses were in the other room watching tv. She had spilled some water on the floor and was bent over cleaning it up. Of course I looked and caught a glimpse of her round tits and her black, lacy bra. I must have been caught up in looking because I didn't hear her ask me a question and when she looked at me for my response; clearly caught me looking. . .

Option 1: Tara is flattered I was looking and decides to take advantage of the situation.

Option 2: Tara is embarrassed/angry and quickly leaves the room.
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote