View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 02:36 PM   #120
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post

But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't orgasm this way. The shoe was too low for me to properly rub against, a lot of the time I was just rubbing air and when I did manage to catch it a lot of the time it moved away from me. And when I tried to change the shoe or my own position it didn't help. I tried bending next to it, squatting over it, holding it underneath me but nothing worked. I gave up in the end knowing it was going to be impossible for me to succeed this way. I'm not sure if this gets me a denial day or not as I didn't actually complete it in the time frame given, but I also know I never would have been able to if I had all the time in the world. I'll just wait to see what AM says and change the below denial amount if I need to.
The first rule I set in place for Icy, and for Hearty, is the criteria for failure. If my girls give me 100% effort and cannot manage a task, any task, then that task was impossible. I will never chastise my girls for not completing the impossible.

Icy gave 25 minutes effort to this task, and only gave up when she knew it could not be done. I accept this as her very best effort, and as such she will not be given a denial day, I do not classify this as a failure.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AbusiveMaster for this post: