Old 10-24-2017, 02:24 PM   #119
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I had 24 hours to complete the following:
*4 ruins
Conditionals:
*wearing a nice dress
*wearing a light, breezy, summer dress and heels
*rubbing yourself on your sexiest pair of shoes.

When I first realized how many orgasms I had in one day I didn't think I would make it. I struggle with multiple orgasms AND with orgasms soon after each other. So I knew this was going to be difficult for me. I started with the ruins first and completed two before I went to bed. I was glad they didn't need an edge before them again but I've also found on the last few I'm getting grumpier every time I have to have one. Usually I have a love/hate relationship with them so I am not sure why-maybe because I have been doing so many.

The day after I had a lot to do so I wasn't able to get started on any more until I had about 5 hours remaining. I rushed through the next (and last) 2 ruins, knowing I would find those the quickest. I was so glad they were all done! Then I had to choose which conditional to do first. I decided I would go with the rubbing myself against my shoes one and I knew it would take me a very long time with only that stimulation so I helped myself a little using my wand until I was almost at the edge and then turned the wand off and knelt down in front of the shoe.

But no matter how much I tried, I couldn't orgasm this way. The shoe was too low for me to properly rub against, a lot of the time I was just rubbing air and when I did manage to catch it a lot of the time it moved away from me. And when I tried to change the shoes or my own position it didn't help. I tried bending next to it, squatting over it, holding it underneath me but nothing worked. I gave up in the end knowing it was going to be impossible for me to succeed this way. I'm not sure if this gets me a denial day or not as I didn't actually complete it in the time frame given, but I also know I never would have been able to if I had all the time in the world. I'll just wait to see what AM says and change the below denial amount if I need to.

Next up was in a nice dress, I chose a knee length black one that was loose so I could combine both of the dress ones and not have to change and then had a nice full orgasm watching a new video I hadn't seen before that was even rougher than the ones I usually watch...so naturally it got me wet even faster and I was able to orgasm within seconds of starting. I then put on heels and proceeded to have another about ten minutes later while watching the same video. It wasn't specified that a dress and heels were ALL I could wear for the orgasm...and I was at home all alone, so I kept my socks on even though I knew it looked very silly. I hate not wearing socks.

Edit: No further denial days, yay.

Remaining tallies:
*10 minutes with speech restrictions. (4)
*1 conditional orgasm. (9)
*Denial days: 3
*1 ruined orgasm. (COMPLETE)
* 5 minutes of being gagged. (COMPLETE)
*10 spanks. (COMPLETE)
*10 minutes of being restrained. (COMPLETE)

Conditional orgasms:
*AM's choice x1
*being gagged on all fours and moaning like crazy.
*deep throating a dildo on all hands and knees in front of a mirror
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*naked on top of a table head low, ass high, legs spread
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
*Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy
*stand on one foot wearing high heels

Speech Restrictions:
*AM's choice x2
*speak in rhyme or singing
*Talk with a french accent.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 10-24-2017 at 02:35 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote