View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 05:59 AM   #112
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I had a deadline of about 5 hours to complete the following:

Speech:
*whistling only
*Bark at the end of every sentence to keep mischievous kittens away!
*The speech restriction is you cannot speak. If you think about talking, each word must be a meow.
Orgasms:
3 ruins
*orgasm while bound and gagged for 20 mins
*watching puppy video
AM's choice
and the remaining gag time.

We started with the speech restrictions, all of which AM had me do on cam with him. First it was whistling only and I giggled so much during these ten minutes. AM was teasing me and even though I said it as a whistle in response, he knew I was calling him names via whistles. Next up was the barking at every sentence and for some reason he didn't think literally just saying "woof" qualified! I got extremely blushy and giggly with this one and I may have hid my face a few times. Then we moved to the meowing one and AM tried so hard to get me to speak so I had to meow, but I managed to stay almost silent for the entire time, until he was mean to Aimee and I had to 'ask' him something via a meow so he would stop it. Jerk.

After he left I moved on to the orgasms and started by putting in my gag and my handcuffs on and combined the gag time with the bound and gagged orgasm. Again I had to do it in this order: ruin, conditional...but a recent rule AM gave me was that all ruins has to have an edge before them! So I had to go edge, ruin, conditional three times over. I was really not happy about these edges, edges suck balls. It didn't take too long to make the first edge and ruin and I used some videos to help me reach the first orgasm quicker. After the orgasm I changed my ball gag for dirty panties...but I only had the days before ones which I had already placed in the wash and forgotten about the towel covered in pee also in the wash from another task AM recently gave me. So when I got the panties and gagged myself with them all i could taste was pee. I was so glad it was only five minutes!

After the gag and bound time had passed I moved on to the next edge and ruin and then searched for puppy videos. It was a little odd to watch puppies while bringing myself to an orgasm! At one point I wondered if I would ever be able to push myself over into an orgasm but I eventually managed it. I really didn't want to do the conditional that was AM's choice so I took a break as I figured I still had plenty of time left.

I got a few things done and then when I next checked the time I had only an hour left, so I knew I better get started. The edge and ruin were very quick again, though the ruin didn't suck as much as usual and then it was time for the conditional which I still didn't want to do...

Earlier that day we had tried deep heat for the first time. I hated it and keeled over in pain. So the conditional was to put deep heat on my wand and then use it to orgasm. I wanted to kill AM when he gave me that!! I put some deep heat on the wand and then gently pressed it against my clit, thinking if I was really gentle and had it touching me just enough for stimulation it might not be so bad. What I forgot is that the shaking when I approach orgasm causes me to grip it tighter and press it harder against me. Oh I was not amused, not in the slightest! There may have been a lot of winces and grumbles and quiet moans during this orgasm. I was told it was supposed to make the orgasms more intense but it was still a weak one. I don't know if that's because of the prior ruins, edges and orgasms though. And I am not curious to find out either.

Remaining tallies:
*10 minutes with speech restrictions. (7)
*1 ruined orgasm. (7)
*1 conditional orgasm. (14)
* 5 minutes of being gagged. (COMPLETE)
*10 spanks. (COMPLETE)
*10 minutes of being restrained. (COMPLETE)

Conditional orgasms:
*rubbing youself on your sexiest pair of shoes.
*AM's choice x1
*being gagged on all fours and moaning like crazy.
*wearing a nice dress
*deep throating a dildo on all hands and knees in front of a mirror
*wearing a light, breezy, summer dress and heels
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*With favourite toy, head in toilet and flush when orgasm
*naked on top of a table head low, ass high, legs spread
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
*Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy
*stand on one foot wearing high heels
*after a session of spanking at least 100

Speech Restrictions:
*AM's choice x3
*speak in rhyme or singing
*Talking in faux, exaggerated Shakespearean English x2
*Talk with a french accent.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 10-18-2017 at 06:08 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote