View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 02:49 PM   #106
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Today AM gave me three hours to complete all remaining spanks, two ruins, one hour gagged and five speech restrictions.

I have finished all but the gag time, I need to make another 15 minutes up but still have 20 minutes left before my three hours are up. (And I'm wearing it as I write this.) I was feeling very horny earlier so decided to do a ruin using my wand. I left it on medium speed for about ten minutes just teasing myself to almost edge at first and then I couldn't wait any longer so turned it to full power and ruined the orgasm when it happened. I was still very horny so had the second ruin immediately after the first one. I usually have a love/hate relationship with ruins, but today I do not like them at all!

Todays speech restrictions were:
*Can only use 3 words per minute. x2
*Your limit is that, as in this instruction, you cannot say or apply in any way the 5th bit of alpha script. It is normally the most common of all 26, so this may push your brain to wrack and ruin! x3

Not using E wasn't as difficult as I expected it to be, although there were a couple of times where I had to really think hard to find an alternative word in place of one with an E in it. The three words per minute I found much harder. I talk lots! I waffle lots! So three words per minute was challenging, but I managed it.

To begin the spanks I started with 10 of my choice, choosing my paddle and boobs. Those made my boobs sting quite nicely. It's been a while since I used the paddle for boob spanks so they were very nice. These were followed with 10 with the paddle to my butt cheeks and then 10 to my butt cheeks with my hairbrush. Neither hurt in the slightest. For AM's choice, he chose my left nipple. (Jerk!) I did these with the paddle (And used the paddle for any spanks that didn't have an implement stated.) and after the first two I was hissing a little. Nipple spanks suck!

Then it was 10 to my left inner thigh with the paddle followed by my choice of thigh which I chose my right to balance things out. AM still wouldn't agree that Butterfly's post counted as his own bottom, so next were 10 paddle spanks to my bottom,even though it said to AM's! For the spanks anywhere but butt or boobs I did them to my inner thighs and then ten to my left inner thigh with my hand, followed with ten to upper thighs with paddle. My thighs were starting to sting a little too at this point.

I had put a wooden spoon in the freezer a little while before starting the spanks so now I collected it and gosh it was so cold! Ten to my right nipple with the spoon and again I was hissing and scowling very fast. I then wet my left butt cheek to complete the twenty to a wet butt cheek which I did with the hairbrush. This didn't really hurt. For AM's choice with the spoon he chose on my pubic hair. He is a strange man. These didn't hurt at all either.

Ten more with the spoon evenly across my butt cheeks, the spoon did sting my butt more than anything else. Almost finished and everywhere I had hit was stinging nicely by this point. I flipped a coin four times and got tails, heads, heads, tails. So twenty to each butt cheek with the paddle and I followed all of these with 10 to my boob with my sock.

I completed the spanks to pussy and clit with the flogger and spoon quite a while ago and forgot to report on it. I only remembered I had done it when I was checking over the list for the items I would need. When I did those I was NOT happy!! I videoed them for AM and I was so unhappy I even made a little bit of noise when I was using the flogger.

With all custom spanks done, I had 270 standard spanks to finish, of which I did 135 to each boob with the paddle. After I did those I then did another 500 to each boob with the paddle for my spanking task from my landing on 30 blog. My boobs are red and sore and I will have a small bruise by morning.

And I have now done one hour being gagged as well! My jaw aches and is hurting like hell as I found that if I clamp my teeth on to the ball I don't drool at all, but it really kills my mouth more than usual. I can't wait to stretch my jaw! And with that I have finished the tasks AM set with five minutes left of my time frame, so I earn 0 days of denial again.

Remaining tallies:
*10 spanks. (COMPLETE)
*10 minutes of being restrained. (6)
*10 minutes with speech restrictions. (20)
*1 ruined orgasm. (18)
*1 conditional orgasm. (19)
* 5 minutes of being gagged. (18) (One with dirty panties per Joe's suggestion)

Conditional orgasms:
*rubbing youself on your sexiest pair of shoes.
*AM's choice x2
*being gagged on all fours and moaning like crazy.
*wearing a nice dress
*deep throating a dildo on all hands and knees in front of a mirror
*wearing a light, breezy, summer dress and heels
*Write as many humiliating words on your body as you like but you have only 30 seconds per word to masturbate. If you can't you have to start again wrting new words after a pause...
*naked, gagged, two tampons in ears and in front of the mirror
*With favourite toy, head in toilet and flush when orgasm
*naked on top of a table head low, ass high, legs spread
*actively chatting/texting with someone who doesn't know what you are doing.
*After drawing cutesy things and unicorns on your crotch with AM watching
*Nude in front of the mirror while wearing as much make-up as possible and doing it sloppy and deepthroating a toy
*humping the furniture
*watching puppy videos
*watching sports videos: diving - m/f your choice
*stand on one foot wearing high heels
*after a session of spanking at least 100
*orgasm while bound and gagged for 20 mins

Speech Restrictions:
*The speech restriction is you cannot speak. If you think about talking, each word must be a meow.
*AM's choice x3
* Chatting to AM, and cannot answer anything on the negative or say no during it. x2
*Can only use 3 words per minute. x2
*speak in rhyme or singing
*Pig latin x3
*Talking in faux, exaggerated Shakespearean English x2
*Talk with a french accent
*must use only 1-syllable words x3
*whistling only
*Bark at the end of every sentence to keep mischievous kittens away!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 10-06-2017 at 11:05 AM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote