View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 06:50 AM   #17
Seekingltslave

Post Clarification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo246 View Post
Be wary guy asks for pictures right off the bat
Just so that anyone else wanting to join is aware, I do ask for some type of proof that you are over 18 and under 30. If you are unwilling to take any pic at all then I will assume you are not. I am verifying to keep the group safe by keeping underage persons out and also keep a feel of talking with your peer group. If you look young then I will ask for something with your date of birth. That does NOT mean I want an uncensored photo of your ID. You are more than welcome to cover up your personal info as long as I can see the date of birth to know you are over 18. If face is a limit for you then I would like to see at least a partial face pic so that again, I know if you are potentially too young or too old for the group. If this is too much for you then please feel free to join an unregulated group. If you are still unsure then PM me and I can give you the names of others in the group that can verify that what I am saying is accurate. So, to a small extent I do ask for a pic, but nothing to expose you, nothing revealing in terms of nudity, and nothing with personal information. So nothing to really worry about.