View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

She liked it. No, she loved it. She fucking loved it, and she knew it. Hiding under that bland gray skirt, behind those innocent doe eyes and her dear old grandmother's watch, I had uncovered a pervert. A slut. The tip of her cock forced entry past my pussy lips several time as I relished the feeling of easing all the way up, and all the way back down.

"Fuck!" I cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Damn. Her cock was good. Her tip massaged my g-spot with the upward curve of her shaft. My clit throbbed with each brush against her waxed base, and my pussy clamped down, tense, quivering, milking that dick, begging for its cum...

I shivered as Beth's cold, slender fingers ventured up my school blouse and traced my nipples. Her nails were like icy needles dragging over my skin, much like her chuckle as she came close to my ear.

"Ya know," she said hotly as she pressed herself against me, "I'll be honest...I've always wondered what a tough gal like you would look like in this position."

A couple of empathetic moans vibrated on my neck as she clamped down and marked me with a hickey. "I didn't think you'd be so cute."

I gritted my teeth as a familiar wave began to roll in my belly, working its way down my pelvis and causing my pussy to tense and shiver.

She was right, though. I'd be damned if I were to admit it to her face, but she was right. To be honest, I...in that position, I...

"Ungh..." Ms. Thompson bucked her hips beneath me, slapping her thighs against mine, bouncing me as her cock began to twitch and jerk, hot, sweaty, and-- "I'm gonna cum!"

Sure enough, I felt the thick ropes of hot, sticky semen coat the inside of my pussy and get trapped up there as I came hard on her cock.

Click! The shutter of Beth's camera prompted me to pose cheerfully with an exhausted smile on my face as I held up a victory sign. Click, click!

"Hold on," Ms. Thompson's words were all slurred together in her daze. "Wha-wha-what are you doing?!"

"We're your insurance--" I said smoothly as I slid off her cock.

"--And this is ours," Beth finished. "Just to make sure you don't puss out on our deal."

"No way!" Ms. Thompson hurried about fixing her clothes so she could follow us as we moved on our way to the door. She clamped a hand on my shoulder and tried spinning me around, to which I responded by turning slowly just to humor her.

"God--what is it?" I griped as I slipped my hand through the neck of my disheveled blouse to scratch my chest. Now that I'd gotten my fill--which was already dripping back out into my panties as we spoke--I was back to my old self.

"That's not right!" she cried. "It's illegal! It's--"

"It's your fault you allowed yourself to get fucked over by a couple of high school girls, ain't it?" I pulled out my hand to flip her off.

Beth giggled.

"See ya, Ms. Thompson!" we sang in unison as we moseyed on out of the classroom.

At the school's entrance, a carving of St. Maria Goretti greeted the dear students every morning. Her stone hands folded in thanks to God as she smiled upon our chaste little heads. Beth stopped me on the front steps beneath her gaze just as we were about to leave. Somehow, the setting sun seemed to turn her soft eyes dark.

Or maybe...maybe, it was the disdain of one who must stand in the name of these licentious sinners.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself back there," Beth said slyly as she licked her lips. "Really enjoying yourself."

"What's your problem, Beth?" I clicked my tongue. "I let you in on this too. The fuck else do you want?"

I jumped as the clap of her hand against my pussy echoed throughout the courtyard. She dug her fingers into the fabric of my panties, pressing the cum that had settled in them back up into my vagina.

"You looked a lot happier than she did in those pictures I took," she whispered, glancing up at the glorified stone virgin, herself. "This school has covered up a lot of shit as far as I know, but I don't think they ever caught a rapist..."

I swallowed. Hard. A traitor. She was a traitor.

"Not that I don't think you could handle it. You're a big girl, the toughest I know!"
Beth released her grip on my pussy and left me on my own, hand waving, hips swaying as her boots clopped along the walkway. "Ness would be mega surprised, though!"

"Anyway, just sayin'!" she called back to me. "See ya tomorrow!"

I sank into the base of the statue, jizz leaking out onto its stone pedestal. Christ...what a bitch.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"

Last edited by iSpuds; 08-29-2013 at 06:30 AM.
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote